The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5017 / Power: 18
Mito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one?
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).
Then what? Anyone can advise?
Bro, return you 9 points.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
Bro Nono post is very nice. I spend 2-3hr reading all his experience in Batam, and it interesting.

I have a question. What is the difference between Batam, Bintan, Tg Pinang, and Balai? It seems that all 4 have WL but Batam seems to be the more popular choice. Is Batam the cheapest with the best girls?
up my question
Old 26-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lucifer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
But i am glad you send that warning of your incident to warn bros here about the girl,Putri.
Yw, it is what i shld do after I gained so much info and tips from you guys.

In regards to your previous post where you mentioned that you arent sure about how my other trips were.

Well, Im not exactly a high demanding person so I felt that all my trips were good EXCEPT the one which I shared. Too much to type if I were to explain why and I do not wish to waste fellow bros time on reading my nonsense(really doubt anyone would be interested >.<) so I will just share my honest thoughts on which joints ceweks I enjoyed most.

IMO and little to nth past experiences, the best joints are New Berry, Permata Indah and Indah 2 in no specific order if anyone(I'm assuming 1st time newbies here since I myself am a newbie and if I had no problem with these joints then you shldnt be)needs a problemless ceweks during their stay in batam.

Looks wise my order would be, Indah2>Permata Indah>New Berry.
Services/GFE would be, New Berry>Indah 2>Permata Indah.
Pricing wise(from more to low), Indah 2>New Berry(OKT would try to rip you off but possible to bargain down)>Permata Indah

Oh, I tried wechat too and the ceweks I met are at best 80% close to their profile picture but surprisingly their services were top notch. Just that I didnt dare to sleep when they were around since I read that some bros warned to look out for these wechat ST/LT in case they run away with your valuables while you sleep. I went alone so I had no one to hold my things till they left if anyone is curious.

Last edited by Lucifer84; 26-01-2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Edit for easier reading purpose
Old 26-01-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Oh dear......i dun wish to attract any attention.....
dun worry, i had done that several times there/NM. If i didnt rmb wrongly, its 220k for the facial cleaning and there's also a facial massage as well(not included) but i managed to found other places doing it at 120k so i stopped going NM since then.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
I apologize in advance because I know my question will sound silly to some (but there must be many others with my same question in mind): why the old thread has been closed to open a new one?
Not because of quarreling, because the same people who quarreled there can quarrel also here and anywhere else.
I don't think it's a problem of overflow (unless the platform can carry up to a maximum number of posts per thread).
Had to quote the whole post since its 1 question.
IMO, I believes its actually better to open a new thread since the old thread started from 2007 and not many bros want to read from there. And it would take some time to find newest info beginning in early/later 2015/2016(I for one, had done that before) so a new thread at the beginning of the year/2016 is a excellent choice. Less pages to go thru for newest info needed and it makes me kinda excited to be part of this new thread xD
Old 26-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
Had to quote the whole post since its 1 question.
IMO, I believes its actually better to open a new thread since the old thread started from 2007 and not many bros want to read from there. And it would take some time to find newest info beginning in early/later 2015/2016(I for one, had done that before) so a new thread at the beginning of the year/2016 is a excellent choice. Less pages to go thru for newest info needed and it makes me kinda excited to be part of this new thread xD
Actually, bro Nono post got a lot of info if one does goes thru it. All u need is go thru a few of his post n you get a lot of what u need about batam cheonging.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Bro Nono,

Check with you at Farmosa hotel, do you notice that room 314 and 322, their door number remove. Is this the 2 units that the two cases death happen and it is haunted.
It may be under renovation or they are converting the room. Nope,this 2 room number isnt the 2 recent death cases. Formosa is gradually renovating each of their every room. Recently,they also fix an air freshener in each room to kill off the smoke smell left behind by guest/s. I think they might be doing the "do not disturb" lighting outside the door over time cos the door bell in most 2nd floor rooms dont work anymore (due to the "do not disturb" light ). They are changing some of the room door locks too.

What i heard from the staffs and ex staffs were,there used to be a haunted room in formosa in the non-smoking wing of the hotel,it is no longer use for guest to sleep in. Not too sure what they use it for,probably a store room or something. Recent 2 deaths in the room happens between :

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.p...ostcount=33062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Secondly, I notice every night there is one indonesian man will go and collect key before midnight. That man will sit around the lobby area during the night. The reception seem to know him very well. Sorry bro NoNo, since you are close to the staffs, just to check if you got any information, thanking you in advance.
I do knew of someone in this forum who stays in Formosa around 28-29 days a month,return to Sillypore and be back about 2 to 3 days later. But not that Indonesian man you said. I dont like to ply into other's privacy. Who knows,he could be one of the shareholder of Formosa Hotel? Since i heard they are going to tear down(or modify) the hotel and rebuild it into housing apartments or service apartments since about 1.5 years ago and may likely be using back the name Formosa.

Most staffs in the hotel wont know much about what their management do/think. If i am still around in this forum and if one day Formosa Hotel close down,i will let you in on a little secret about the hotel. (i own no shares or be working for that hotel,in fact i am moving out of this place before it is torn down,hehehe...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Hi, need some advice, as i intend to go batam after cny, so roughly when the price back to normal after cny? Tks in advance..
As according to previous other year's record,price will be back to normal after CNY. And lets not forget,actual CNY last for 15 days after 9th Feb 2016 onward. Then again,whether there will be a hike in prices after CNY will be another story. Batam pricing afterall is more focus on supply and demand.

My reply to you should be about similar to my reply to bro Brassic,hehehe... :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Usually price will gradually goes back to normal after 15 days of CNY. Just keep in mind,CNY technically last 15 days by tradition. I am guessing that most booking joint's price would have come back down to normal after 22nd Feb 2016. 22nd Feb is a Monday and its towards month end where people has already spent most of their money (and year end bonus).
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack.sg View Post
Hi,
I like to try KTV entertainment in Batam.

Will visit Alishan and M1 KTV soon.

I never goto KTV before and i dono KTV system.

I want to know,
1. Girls sitting fee is per hour or our full stay in the KTV room?
2. Do they drink beer (i drink Beer only) or we have to buy Ladies drink?
3. Whether the girls will go Topless?
4. Can do ST inside the KTV room?

Pls advice.
thx in advance.

Cheers!
Jack
Your questions sounds familiar.

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpo...ostcount=28996

Think i have replied some of it before.

Overtime,there are some add-on information i collected as of the below link on Batam KTVs :

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.p...ostcount=29184

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.p...ostcount=33259

https://sammyboyforum.biz/showpost.p...ostcount=33275

Hope it helps.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
frodopunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Encounter 1st: Photo 90% same as real person, engage for ST. Nothing to shout everything SOP. Damage 350k

Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.

Encounter 3rd: Photo 80% same as real person engage for LT however, due to uncomfortable with her service paid her ST and ask her to leave. Damage 400k.

Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.

As i mention the 2nd encounter the farker which fake as a woman demand 400k upon leaving say i ask her to come, but i just act that i didn't ask her to come and ask the hotel service people to send her off as he is disturbing me. Luckily he didn't come in or else dunno wat will happen.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay
Old 26-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me answer your queries...

The old thread contains 34,551 posts and 6,259,349 views started since 23-02-2007...is top of the chart leaders in terms of support...so the information inside will be old and outdated...not good to manage too big thread...

The old thread starter had not posted since 2010...and not sure still active...mod will support new TS with request to delete for posts that include flaming and profanities...so those who like to quarrel and fight will spend time writing posts but face the possibility that posts may be deleted...

This thread already created a record of 50 posts and 1700 views on first day...kudos to all those who supported this new thread...&&

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.
Thx for sharing bro.

I tink u r not the 1st one kena tis type of case. My friend also,the difference is he met this "girl" in outside hotel lobby restaurant instead,so when he saw pic not same as real person,immediately he siam.

It's jus his luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.
Tis is good advise

Thx bro.
Old 26-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
What's the charges of Hotel Baloi?
Jus curious y no one replying u,here u go.

It's from booking.com and prices r tax inclusive on a non-peak feb weekdays.

Hope it helps.
Old 26-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Let me answer your queries...

The old thread contains 34,551 posts and 6,259,349 views started since 23-02-2007...is top of the chart leaders in terms of support...so the information inside will be old and outdated...not good to manage too big thread...

The old thread starter had not posted since 2010...and not sure still active...mod will support new TS with request to delete for posts that include flaming and profanities...so those who like to quarrel and fight will spend time writing posts but face the possibility that posts may be deleted...

This thread already created a record of 50 posts and 1700 views on first day...kudos to all those who supported this new thread...&&
Bro agreed with you and nice and detailed analysis.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Sorry about that will do so the next time
No need to be apologetic. Not my problem anyway. Only reminder, as ppl all over this forum didn't quite like others quoting whole post & it's an inconsiderate action which may result in sm form of punishment.
Old 26-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Actually, bro Nono post got a lot of info if one does goes thru it. All u need is go thru a few of his post n you get a lot of what u need about batam cheonging.
Agree with u,when i saw page one postings of this new thread i had a rude shock,it's like one whole big chuckload of Btm information in it. To date,i believe he has layout the most detailed information where even a 3 year old can understand,lol.
Old 26-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for helping w my previous FRs links.
I deeply apologise for writing such long winded FRs.
But i really got many details to point out so its worth the while to read carefully....for newbies.
I welcome any comments so we can all learn n share.
Very detail fr. No,i dn't find em long winded at. Infact i find it informative.

Quote:
Anyway, im back in sg now.....and started to miss batam.
I think i have to go at least once a month.....haha.
a lot of bros here go to btm to clock their rifle on a regular basis. I dn't knw wat others tink,but i tink it's a healthy life style.

Quote:
A small point to note for those going the next few weeks, it appears the polisi are out in force over the weekends.
So, dun make yourself too outstanding....
sure,bro.

thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1