The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good Muslim Kills Bad Muslim For Talking Like A Christian!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A popular shopkeeper was stabbed to death by another Muslim in a "religiously prejudiced" attack hours after posting an Easter message on Facebook to "my beloved Christian nation".

Asad Shah, 40, a devout Muslim originally from the Pakistani city of Rabwah, had his head stamped on during a savage attack, according to one eyewitness.

Around four hours earlier the victim wrote online: "Good Friday and a very Happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.

"Let's follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds."

On Friday afternoon, police confirmed that a 32-year-old Muslim man had been arrested in connection with Mr Shah's death.
A spokeswoman added: "A full investigation is under way to establish the full circumstances surrounding the death which is being treated as religiously prejudiced."

The victim was found seriously injured on Minard Road, Glasgow, and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital where he later died on Thursday.
An eyewitness, who did not want to be named, told the Daily Record: “As I drove past I saw two men standing over the victim.

The message posted by Asad Shah hours before has was stabbed to death

"One was stamping on his head. There was a pool of blood on the ground. It was horrific.

“The police arrived in minutes and the poor guy was getting CPR at the scene. I really hope he pulls through.”

On his Facebook page, Mr Shah describes himself as the self-employed owner of Shah's Health and Fitness. His social media account also features videos of Mr Shah in prayer.

Devout Muslim Asad Shah's shop

In previous posts, he also called "unconditional real love for all mankind".

A police incident unit is stationed near the murder scene, while a body tent is visible.

Resident Isabella Graham, 64, said Mr Shah had previously employed her daughter at the shop. She said: "He was an amazing, wonderful man, he couldn't do enough for you. He wouldn't hurt anybody. Nobody in Shawlands would have a bad word to say about him. I can't believe he's gone."

Brothers Qaiser and Omar Khan told BBC Scotland they knew Mr Shah well and had repaired his cars in the past. They described him as "a humble, sweet person".

Omar Khan added: "I've known him since I was a wee boy so this is shocking news. He was a very straight-forward, humble person who was very good with his customers. He cared about his family a lot."

Another local resident, Robert Maitland, said: "He was very friendly. Every morning we shook hands and said 'have a nice day'. He was just a pleasant, lovely lad."

The vigil, advertised on social media, was to be held as close to the area's Waverley Gardens as the police cordon would allow. People attending were encouraged to bring a daffodil.

In a statement, Nisreen Sharif and Eildon Dyer, the organisers, said: "As a community we are coming together to mourn his death and as a small sign of sympathy towards his family."

A fundraising campaign on the GoFundMe website was set up on Friday after news of his death emerged, with the proceeds going to his family "to show how much he was cared for".

It had raised more than £5,000 within six hours of being set up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...hristians.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1