The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I would advise those looking for easy sex dun bother waste time. Vietnam is different, you need to date girls and if she like u then have gfe before u have a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I do not disagree with you, as I used to regularly pickup normal girls in other countries when i have the time, usually from malls, coffee shops and stores, and have been able to get them to bed after 1-2 dates. However, due to being new in VN, not knowing the language, and having limited time, i did not try for regular girls. My comments only relate to the 'freelance' market which i found disapointing. For someone staying longer in VN, picking up regular girls sounds more worthwhile than picking up freelancers.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
I would advise those looking for easy sex dun bother waste time. Vietnam is different, you need to date girls and if she like u then have gfe before u have a good time.
Vietnam gers no different from other part of the world.... most ger will not open legs n say, come n f me. U need time... Nevertheless, there are still some who is willing to go for ONS or whatever stands.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are some country girls whom still think can hook u long term so they try tactics of gfe......PRC is most straightforward.....but with most vn gers they try hook u for monetary gains but they want feeling for that guy as well. It is kinda unrealistic. Best is to play along with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Vietnam gers no different from other part of the world.... most ger will not open legs n say, come n f me. U need time... Nevertheless, there are still some who is willing to go for ONS or whatever stands.
Old 24-09-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 18
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
totally agree...sex off-the-shelf is pathetic in saigon...
girls must like you in some way for them to give in to you...i have 4 regular fuck-buddies that i look up when i'm there and will ask to bring along their friends for my other kakis too...still will tip them 2mil the next morning...
nowadays, thats my perfect modus operandi for sex in the hcm city!

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 24-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vti magnesium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day all bro,

I just booked Liberty hotel Saigon parkview.
Anybody know is it guest friendly?
Old 24-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are picking up Regular girls then (non-freelance, non-working girl) and just paying/tipping them after the fact. Regular girls you do not need to pay at all, and this is why i was confused as i thought you found working girls you negotiated to $40, which sounds way to low for the VN freelance market.

I do not disagree with you, as I used to regularly pickup normal girls in other countries when i have the time, usually from malls, coffee shops and stores, and have been able to get them to bed after 1-2 dates. However, due to being new in VN, not knowing the language, and having limited time, i did not try for regular girls. My comments only relate to the 'freelance' market which i found disapointing. For someone staying longer in VN, picking up regular girls sounds more worthwhile than picking up freelancers.
I had 1 girl who knows zero english and i know zero vietnamese.
And she is my current record breaker. 3 hour after our 1st meeting, we hurried back to my hotel.
Now we have apps.... use them to yer advantage. Google translate ya!

Omg so many people down my points here.
"no lobangs,only sharing your tales" - U want lobang then u ask and be specific. Expect to sit there and wait for people to feed info to u?
"incredulous story" -Yea my story is bullshit and so many forumers agree to my bullshit ya.
etc....

Thanks for the points!

Last edited by fallen11; 24-09-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Old 24-09-2016, 08:29 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
totally agree...sex off-the-shelf is pathetic in saigon...
girls must like you in some way for them to give in to you...i have 4 regular fuck-buddies that i look up when i'm there and will ask to bring along their friends for my other kakis too...still will tip them 2mil the next morning...
nowadays, thats my perfect modus operandi for sex in the hcm city!
Upz you, have a nice day.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 24-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Does your Nick means u like bbbjs?
I very much do, n can forgo a fj for a bbbj to completion.
Glad that HCM has so many Hottocs, Cafe oms, massage shops that gives bbbjs.
NPK, Benny's, PhamHung etc. Cost up to 400k.
But I would say most I had were avg to abv avg n mechanical.
During recent trip had abt 10bbbjs just 1 did not complete.
Hardworking girls but not very skilled, or I hv high expectations.
absolutely, that is my favourite, those slimy slurping blow....whew!!!

Ok please help me out here - what is Café oms ? And Hottocs are those Vnd400k straight blow and CIM type - is that correct?? thanks

like I say I am new in hcmc
Old 24-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i had 1 girl who knows zero english and i know zero vietnamese.
And she is my current record breaker. 3 hour after our 1st meeting, we hurried back to my hotel.
champion !!!
Old 24-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Yea they're friendly.
1 key point is that u must show them some respect.
Vietnamese girls are easily jealous and can get very crazy when they do.

Quite a number of girls would try to ask some money from u sometime after that, giving some sob story or say that they're pregnant from yer shooting... etc.
tell me bro - whathappen to yours when she gets "crazy"" .. can share?

from your experience, when does your girl start asking for money? and does all of them do that?? I am thinking quite a number just want to marry to Singapore.. so they will try to please you..
Old 24-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

can someone tell me where is thread 3, I know its close but does it mean deleted from forum totally - was trying to research old post information ... thanks
Old 24-09-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
absolutely, that is my favourite, those slimy slurping blow....whew!!!

Ok please help me out here - what is Café oms ? And Hottocs are those Vnd400k straight blow and CIM type - is that correct?? thanks

like I say I am new in hcmc
U said u hv gd exp in Hcm so not newbie.

Cafe oms are Cafes where u can sit down get a drink, Hottocs are barbershops.
But some are real barbershops n Cafes where u get a haircut n drinks respectively. No bjs provided.
You hv to differentiate these from those that provides bjs.
Don't be happy if u see girls dressed sexily in a shop n think they provide bjs.

But even they r giving haircut, manicure etc, it's cheap like few dollars ,so no harm trying.

The 3 places I stated hv bj Hottocs but cim is not guaranteed, it's depends on the girl on the services. 400k is at Nguyen Pi Khan st.n Benny's. Pham Hung st is 200k.

Hcm thread 3 closed but it's still there , same group as this thread under International field reports

Last edited by datou; 24-09-2016 at 11:32 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think for first timer should stay at Bui Vien as more energetic environment, open later, and lots of things to see for tourist. Even if you don't take home girls from beer bars, can have a drink or two with a pretty viet and a fun night (just watch the number of LDs you buy). Yes, the 'dapao' is not cheap there, but not an excuse to not experience the atmosphere there. Maybe you will have better luck than me, and hook girls at a better rate?
thanks for ur advice. appreciated
Old 25-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mynokia8910i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited tokyo spa today in little tokyo, was initially apprehensive to go in as there was no one around. Finally got in via the puller.

VIP room - 600k (only option)
75 mins massage (but was largely piano. Much GFE from the GRO though)
Special - bra off skirt off b2b with Hj + bbbj. Little head took over and accepted her insane offer of 1.5M. I know guys, that was cutthroat but she was amazing
Looks - 9 / 10
Body - D size knockers. Slim body and firm ass. Best I've seen throughout my years of cheonging.
After action review - still angry with giving into her price. But the experience was worth it
Old 25-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe u got zapped because your earlier posts asking where to find FL in d1 and where to get bj etc a mere 2 months ago makes ur now sexpertise a bit questionable

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?p=14649846

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?p=14938049
Yea, because i have yet to try all those!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1