The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

The lady posted on her IG story last night to clarify that it is not her...
Old 11-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spindle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
swing by, and you shall know. keep us updated.
Everything went well. I suggested to drop by her office.
She said, " I'm wfh tomorrow with smiley face"
So wish me luck bros haha I'm going over tmr
Should I be worried for any scam or sextortion shit cause this is the first time I actually hit it off on wechat. Just seemed too easy
Old 11-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Everything went well. I suggested to drop by her office.
She said, " I'm wfh tomorrow with smiley face"
So wish me luck bros haha I'm going over tmr
Should I be worried for any scam or sextortion shit cause this is the first time I actually hit it off on wechat. Just seemed too easy
Yes you should. Be very careful.
Old 19-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Ignis is Cool - loads of Potential

What are the latest app for all this recently ,

hitrate very low nowadays i feel... only usual chitchat , meal and drinks .
Old 20-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedlesss View Post
Met an average looking yoga instructor from Coffee Meets Bagel.
Real or sabo, no good posting link lah

My 2 cents
Old 20-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What are the odds of a random female japanese uni student requested to have a random sex texting with you on instagram?

Followers wise only 400+ But account looks genuine based on her photos and IG stories. Didn't accept due to insta scams exist.. LOL
Old 20-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinkpainterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound great legit
Old 20-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
prisonbreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting student are temptation
Old 21-08-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Lazy to start a new thread, but will share a 1-time off

I matched with S, local Chinese female nurse working at a local hospital on Tinder. Quite a tease, when we chatted on Tinder and moved to Telegram, she will request me to sext her at work, stimulate her mind with eroticas of what I will do to her if I was in the hospital with her.

After sending her stories of how I will push her to a ward, close the curtains, and pound her so hard and yet she can't moan, if not the patients will find out and how I will try to get hospitalized, get her to clean me up and shower sex etc, she will send me a video message of herself going to the toilet, rubbing herself off and showing me her wet fingers (albeit not showing her face). Sometimes she will also take picture of her wooden dabao chopsticks and say "I want this kind of length in me " and teasing messages. But most of the time, she sent her self-fingering videos and pictures to me hehe.

I told her my c*m was sweet like yoghurt (based on past 5 reviews from females) and she said she will suck me dry and if possible after sex, she wants to keep the condom and bring home to savour the taste. Not sure if this is lowkey freaky or want to do gongtao or what but who cares right?

So one night, we arranged to meet (her off day) at around 12-1am and she was teasing me and said "I will wear something so sexy that you can't drive properly ".

When I reached her place, she's like a rich girl, staying in private estate (but that's not the main point, main point is her outfit). She was in a white dress (kind of transcluent) and I can see 2 raisins poking out and some traces of her bush. People who were there was staring at her but she seems to enjoy the attention and tease to them.

Interesting fact: I asked her to come to my apartment or we can get a nice hotel/motel depending on her preference, but she insisted she only wants car sex because she likes the excitement that someone might catch us "performing" and the very close skin-to-skin contact in the car.

So we drove to Yishun industrial heavy vehicle carpark, moved to the back seat and she lifted up her dress to reveal her bushy opening. Lo-and-behold, the juice was flowing onto my back seat like waterfall as we started making out and me teasing her clit and going in circles, not wanting to finger her to keep her thirsty and begging.

She started moaning like those angmoh p0rnstars: "Oh XXX (my name), please give it to me, I want you to make me c*m so hard and beg for more". In 1 swift motion, pulled down my army shorts (airy and enough protection) and she started gorging on my hard rod up and down, alternating between bopping her head up and down and licking the tip and doing a vacuum suck at the head and doing it all with the hot, warm and wet mouth. Then she alternated her mouth to give my balls some good suction and stroked my throbbing veiny member sensually that I thought I was gonna go meet my makers.

After a good 10 minutes, I came in her mouth and she swallowed every drip and continued sucking me dry till I soften a little. After that she commanded me "finger me till I c*m baby". I followed her command and alternated between digging her g-spot and rubbing her clit and she screamed like an angmoh p0rn star "OH XXX I'M CUMMING SO HARD, OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD !!!" By then, my finger cramp liao and I felt her shaking and waterfall hit my backseat (thankfully leather) and i got hard again. She whispered in my ear "oooh someone's hard again, come f*ck me hard like your little slut" (don't know why but she sibei angmoh pai).

I capped on, pushed her down on the backseat, spread her leg wide and started going into a beast-rage in missionary, pounding her like I was running the last 200m sprint in my 2.4km IPPT and she could feel me speeden up and tensing up so she shouted "OH XXX F ME HARDER, F ME HARDER, I'M C*MMING, OH I'M C*MMING NOW, XXX YOU'RE SO GOOD DON'T STOP". She shouted like how females shout when they see Jackson Wang at the airport and I came in the condom. She took out the condom and drank some of the cum in the condom, kinda sick fetish but kinky too.

1 off incident, we didn't continue even though it was good and I didn't like the fact that her "forest" is more dense than Bt Timah Nature Reserve hahaha.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
gremsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro bangingeveryone.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Office365247 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
What are the latest app for all this recently ,

hitrate very low nowadays i feel... only usual chitchat , meal and drinks .
Chitchat, meal and drinks still better than pay in advance
Old 21-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

are those that get matches paying subscription? I noticed that when I'm not paying, there's alot of likes given to you. As soon as i paid, no likes came my way.
Old 21-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 13
tz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of light

hi may I ask if you guys managed to score any date from tinder/cmb/wechat or whatever dating apps, where will you all bring the date if she wants to progress further after dinner and drinks? Do you guys just go to a budget hotel or at least book a room at a reputable 4 star/5star hotel?
Old 21-08-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz89 View Post
hi may I ask if you guys managed to score any date from tinder/cmb/wechat or whatever dating apps, where will you all bring the date if she wants to progress further after dinner and drinks? Do you guys just go to a budget hotel or at least book a room at a reputable 4 star/5star hotel?
depends on her..ask her for suggestion
Old 22-08-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Happened last Sat at my home as I just moved into my new place.

Cut the long story short, I matched with this lady who is in working in retail line. Her pics in Tinder are quite pretty. Was thinking to myself 'Sure or not?'

We chatted for awhile and she ghosted me for ard 1 week till my perserverance paid off. She finally replied and initally wanted to meet somewhere for a drink till she asked whether it will be crowded since it is weekend, of cos I said it definitely will be crowded and proposed we have a drink at my newly renovated place.

Initially she asked whether I will do anything to her and of cos I gave her the textbook answers. Haha. She take a grab over, have a drink and she was tipsy, the rest is over. Moreover, she mentioned to me she is willing to do anal which is quite a Wow factor for me as not many sg gals I met are willing to do anal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1