The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

I blame the recent chain of events, especially my wife’s abrupt passing that caused things to spiral out of control. It’s no surprise that Adek’s studies took a hit; he used to be top of his class but now he’s struggling just to keep up. My parents, too, have been badgering me to get him help with his grades. What’s worse is that my son’s attitude, especially towards me has changed drastically and I can’t help but wonder why? Recently he has been rude and insolent towards me. Have I not been a good father? Have I not been trying my best to give him whatever his heart desired?

Like the average Singaporean, I turned to friends and acquaintances for referrals, seeking the perfect tutor for Adek but I seem to “find fault” with all the recommendations presented to me. My main gripe was the one that stood out – Chester, the prized recommendation of my dear friend, Fred, who seems to worship the ground he walks on. But what he sees as a “champion”, I see as a bigoted, self-entitled person who was lucky to be born with a silver spoon in his mouth. How else can you explain a full-time tutor zipping to classes in a two-door Tuscani?

“He very experienced one,” remarked Fred during one of our conversations, “he got many years of experience under him.” Wasn’t he merely repeating himself? Sometimes I wonder why Fred was content being a bookkeeper when he could be in sales? With his skill of persuasion, or at least his insensitivity towards criticism, he would no doubt be a top salesman in any industry.

“Somehow he doesn’t feel right,” I replied, “do you have someone else to recommend?” I wasn’t going to give that flashy playboy a chance to earn my hard-earned money. It’s infuriating enough that Adek corrects me by telling me his school teacher says this or this is not the method his school teacher taught him. I did not want to bring in extra “competition”. Fred shrugged, as if to admit defeat or a show of defiance – his way or the highway?

“Got girl teacher or not?” I asked, “I feel that Adek will listen to girl teacher better than guy teacher.”

“You or Adek?” Fred’s response seemed more like a challenge to me than a question. “I think you better find on Adult Friend Finder better la! Some more you can show the profile pic to your son and see if he can under-stand to her or not?” Fred raised his eyebrows as he chuckled loudly. “Under-stand? Get it?” If anything else, Fred was the master of re-stating the obvious and the king of nonsensical ideas.

Yet, his latest suggestion was a stroke of genius! Searching for a tutor on Adult Friend Finder was definitely out of the question but I thought I saw one or two profiles of private tutors in the matchmaking web site that I was currently subscribed to. For one thing, deep down inside, I felt that Adek needed a mother in his life albeit a surrogate mother. Mentally shooing Fred away, my mind wondered off to the matchmaking web site. Could I really find a tutor for Adek that could also be my partner in bed? Thinking of all the majority of misses than hits, I was pessimistic but I had to try nonetheless; I didn’t want that Chester a.k.a. Li Nanxing-wannabe in my home influencing my son in ways that I didn’t want.

The moment I “got rid” of Fred, I practically sprinted to my desktop and fired it up, eager to see what my son’s tutor would look like? This was twisted and perverse but I patted myself on the back for coming up with such a novel way to look for a private tutor.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 02-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Yet, his latest suggestion was a stroke of genius! Searching for a tutor on Adult Friend Finder was definitely out of the question but I thought I saw one or two profiles of private tutors in the matchmaking web site that I was currently subscribed to. For one thing, deep down inside, I felt that Adek needed a mother in his life albeit a surrogate mother. Mentally shooing Fred away, my mind wondered off to the matchmaking web site. Could I really find a tutor for Adek that could also be my partner in bed? Thinking of all the majority of misses than hits, I was pessimistic but I had to try nonetheless; I didn’t want that Chester a.k.a. Li Nanxing-wannabe in my home influencing my son in ways that I didn’t want.

The moment I “got rid” of Fred, I practically sprinted to my desktop and fired it up, eager to see what my son’s tutor would look like? This was twisted and perverse but I patted myself on the back for coming up with such a novel way to look for a private tutor.
Firing up my desktop, I browsed with a renewed vigor. Looking at the countless profile pictures before my eyes, I knew I was spoiled for choice. But when I delved deeper into the description and comments section, I realized that the ladies who are on this site were divided into two distinct groups:

The first group was eye-candy of every shape and size. Every single candidate seemed like the perfect woman to spend the rest of our lives with. The captions read: “Kind”, “Understanding”, “Patient” and the like. I thought I hit the jackpot when I managed to bed my maid but looking at all these profile photos, I felt like a child in a candy store. There was so many flavors to choose from!

But, upon delving deeper, it was clear they were looking for a sugar daddy or somehow get compensated by monetary means or lavish gifts in return for their companionship or (hinted) sexual intimacy. There was no free lunch. Nothing in life is free. You had to pay a price for the candy. And candy don’t come cheap.

The second group resonated more to me; they were ladies, who, like me, are here looking for a serious relationship. I felt relieved – I was not alone out here, there were people like me and I could have my stab at happiness once again.

With a renewed sense of hope, I began to browse this second group of older women; an older woman could mean she was more experienced in bed; they were more mature and would have more reasonable, practical expectations so I won’t have to waste money to wine and dine them. My enthusiasm soon died because, like me, these ladies were, for a lack for a better description, “past their prime”. Some of them were much older than me. And, just like me, they had baggage – a son here, a daughter there, divorced, widowed, separated – was I ready for such a relationship? What was I trying to get myself into?

Oh yes, I was trying to get Adek his tutor.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 02-06-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back to continue your second phase of life after your wife death.

So you are looking for a tutor who can tutor your son as well as can service you, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Welcome back to continue your second phase of life after your wife death.

So you are looking for a tutor who can tutor your son as well as can service you, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Thank you Bro otamay!

I don't know what phase this is but it's really "life-changing" event.

A "tutor who can tutor your son as well as can service me" is like killing two birds with one stone.

Adui! I hope no birds get killed in the process! Sorry for the bad choice of words. Alamak! Silly me!

And, just for you, as a "bonus" cos you have been patient enough to read all my crazy rantings, some updates?

( Click to show/hide )
Regarding Wanda, I don't want to just end the thread on my former maid just like that, as there is still quite a fair bit to be said about her. From where the story left off until the time she left Singapore, quite a number of things transpired that I consider juicy but some of the things are a bit repetitive and I don't want to bore brothers (and some sisters) with the details. Still trying to slowly piece it up until the timeline catches up with this current tutor thread.

After my wife departed, there was minimal contact with my sister-in-law, Nadia but there are things left untold about her, especially the trip she went on with my wife - it wasn't just an overseas trip amongst close sisters. There was an ulterior motive, maybe for another thread?

I think I can safely say is that there should be no more updates on my neighbor, Maggi because she grew distant once things went back to normal. Perhaps she mended things with her husband or she expecting another child (not mine, I hope?) Up till now, even though I attend some of the community events, I don't know which handsome devil is her husband. I do still see her online in the Group Chat and I tried a few times to reach out to her but totally ignored me. Well...... It was good while it lasted.

Old 02-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You can engage Miss Yuan of Honey Peach Tea, cheers!
Old 02-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You can engage Miss Yuan of Honey Peach Tea, cheers!
You are correct, Bro diputs1269!

Why didn't I think of Miss Yuan? Do you think Bro WQ007 will want to share his Honey Peach Tea with me? Heh heh!

Old 02-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do continue TS
Old 02-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Do continue TS
Sure thing Bro AmpedUp. Thank you for your support.

Allow me some time to build up this story.

Old 03-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Take ur time on the tutor...
Old 03-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
memonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[SIZE="5"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
Please keep the story coming TS!
Old 03-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Take ur time on the tutor...
Cannot la Bro killer_pussy. She very prim and proper one. Always go "by the book one". If I take my time, she will charge me extra.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memonk View Post

Please keep the story coming TS!
Sure thing, Bro memonk. Will try to put in some words before my son comes back from his TKD practice.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 03-06-2022 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
With a renewed sense of hope, I began to browse this second group of older women; an older woman could mean she was more experienced in bed; they were more mature and would have more reasonable, practical expectations so I won’t have to waste money to wine and dine them. My enthusiasm soon died because, like me, these ladies were, for a lack for a better description, “past their prime”. Some of them were much older than me. And, just like me, they had baggage – a son here, a daughter there, divorced, widowed, separated – was I ready for such a relationship? What was I trying to get myself into?

Armed with a “correct” objective, I went out in search of better looking teachers and home tutors. At first I tried to maintain a certain level of “standard” in my candidates but having not receive any response, I cast my net out further, reaching out to anybody that stated they were in the field of education. Basically, I sent these ladies a generic DM; I introduced myself and apologized for using a match-making platform for reaching out to them to seek their assistance in coaching my son. I painted a sob story of how my wife had suddenly left us due to illness and I was now saddled with the job of being both a father and mother to my son.

I checked my inbox repeatedly so much so I was practically clicking on the “Refresh” icon every other minute. Waiting was perhaps the worst game to play or I was simply not good at it so I gave up after a while. I turned off the computer and went out to buy food for Adek and myself. When I got home from my errand, I was delighted to receive a message in my inbox!

It was to remind me that my free trial had ended and I needed to pay subscription to continue the service. Looking at the photos of the young, nubile girls to be had I was tempted to put in my credit card numbers, just to see where this all leads to but recalling the two diverse groups of girls that were available on this site, I’d rather pay another service than to be stuck with this. Besides, I was on this system almost every other night and the girls I ended up with were less than what I expected – another story for another day, perhaps?

I was about to throw in the towel when another DM came in. It came from a girl called Evon. She claimed she understood what I was going through; she was a teacher by profession and she gives private classes during her free time because she loves being with children. With much experience with primary school children, she seemed to understand my concerns as a parent and knew what needed to be done to put Adek back on track. We hit it off instantly exchanging message after message. The best part of it all was she had a very nice profile photo, albeit only a headshot but it was a “natural” photo, not some “glamour” photo or something that was taken in a studio or professionally. She looked like a lively and fun person – full of energy and sunshine. This made me really hopeful. Without further ado, we agreed on a date and time for the first lesson.

Adek was going to have his first home tutor and I can’t wait to see her in the flesh!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 04-06-2022 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update bro, support
Old 04-06-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 04-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was about to throw in the towel when another DM came in. It came from a girl called Evon. She claimed she understood what I was going through; she was a teacher by profession and she gives private classes during her free time because she loves being with children. With much experience with primary school children, she seemed to understand my concerns as a parent and knew what needed to be done to put Adek back on track. We hit it off instantly exchanging message after message. The best part of it all was she had a very nice profile photo, albeit only a headshot but it was a “natural” photo, not some “glamour” photo or something that was taken in a studio or professionally. She looked like a lively and fun person – full of energy and sunshine. This made me really hopeful. Without further ado, we agreed on a date and time for the first lesson.

Adek was going to have his first home tutor and I can’t wait to see her in the flesh!
I’m sure bros here know the feeling; waiting in the room for the girl to knock on the door. Except in my case, there won’t be any knock because she’d probably be pressing the door bell, and of course, I was waiting alongside my son. It was after all, his tuition teacher, not mine. Having eye candy was like having a can of Honey Peach Tea on a hot summer’s day.

I felt butterflies in my stomach; I was pacing around the flat. Did I also feel this way also when we chose Sarwendah from the stack of transfer maid photographs? Those were different times; it was a different me back then, before I was sexually reawakened. What started innocently as an employer-employee relationship changed along the way. It changed into us accepting her into our family as our of our family members – a younger sister, then somewhere along the way as she blossomed from a country bumpkin into a delicate flower, I was no longer content to have her only as a younger sister; I wanted to become her protector. I ended up rushing to Mustafa to buy perfume for her, peeping at her young, naked body when she had her baths, and eventually having sex with her whenever I had the urge. Was I also going to get lucky with the home tutor? I let off a small chuckle which caught Adek’s attention.

“What you say Aba?” He asked quietly.

“Nothing,” I replied. How could I explain that the bulge in my shorts was caused by the naughty thoughts that were constantly coursing through my head, even as we speak?

Noticing the “sudden” silence, I glanced over at Adek who appeared irritable. I don’t blame him – tuition was never his idea. To a child of his age, tuition was like a “death sentence” or a “bitter pill to swallow”, no primary school student in their right frame of mine would volunteer himself for tuition, let alone suggest for one.

The door bell rang, I felt a lump in my throat and I swallowed hard. I looked over to Adek, who pretended to re-arrange his stationery on the dining table. I wanted to get him to open the door but I didn’t want to risk a bad “first impression” – which teacher would be happy to teach a scowling student? Instead, I looked at Adek and asked him in a gentle tone, “Ready champ?”

Perhaps that question was more for me than him for I felt my palms getting sweaty. The door bell rang a few more times.

“Coming!” I shouted out, striding purposefully towards the door. This was the moment of truth – here comes Evon, my son’s beautiful home tutor!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 06-06-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1