The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Keep it coming TS. Looking forward to next update!
Old 03-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadioMoney View Post
Looking forward to next update!
Same here as well, looking for ward too
Old 04-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Same here as well, looking for ward too
I like that too
Old 04-07-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more
Old 04-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The time was 4pm. It was an offday but it was torture for me. Minutes felt like hours.. my mind kept having images of S and C naked. How would they look like naked? Will I be able to capture them successfully? The anticipation was killing me, my heart was beating very hard.

*DINGDONG* my doorbell suddenly rang. My heart almost beat out of my chest. They are here!

My gf and I ran to the door and opened it.

Friends: Hello!!! Long time no see!

My eyes quickly scan through my group of friends. S and C was standing in front of us, with M(guy friend) behind them. As the wind direction was towards me, I could smell S and C's mild scent.. it was very mildly sweet, very innocent. Can't tell if it's perfume or their shampoo or not. Best of all, they are all carrying bags with their change of clothes. My plan is still going strong.

I forgot about my plans for the next few hours and thoroughly enjoyed their company. They're my best friends after all .

Time passes quickly when you're having fun. Sadly I still haven't bought my PS4 so M cannot play games with me haha. We played a few common card games, UNO, Cards Against Humanity, etc. We had pizza and drinks, chatting about work and life and generally catching up with each other.

The time has come. Everyone was a bit tipsy from the drinks. I excused myself and went to toilet to secretly activate the cam remotes. I logged into the cam with my phone to check if they're recording properly. Now everything was set.

We watched a movie and very soon it was 11pm. Everyone seem to be getting a little tired so I suggested to take a shower first. I showed them the common toilet and gave them a quick intro. As expected, M offered the girls to shower first, and I hinted to my gf to go shower with her in our bedroom. That will almost 100% guarantee S and C to shower in the common toilet.

C decided to go shower first, and she closed the door behind her.

My heart was pumping really hard. The cam is now recording.

Old 05-07-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As me and my gf headed into our room, I heard some knocking sounds from the common toilet. I was super sensitive at that moment, imagining every movement C was making inside. She must be taking out her toiletries and getting ready to strip.

I tried very hard to distract myself.. everything onwards was a blur. Then I focussed on my gf. After entering the shower with her, I grab her boobs from behind and started playing with her nips. She shuddered and moaned.

*Gf trying not to be too loud*

Gf: Oi!

I continued to stroke across her nips with my fingers, while my other hand roam towards between her legs. She didn't resist, so I started to play with her pussy and spread her lips open. Soon she was enjoying it.

I lied down on the floor and signaled her to squat over my face. She hesitated.

Gf: Oi. Why you so horny today?

Me: Tonight cannot fuck, so let's do it now. Tomorrow you also won't be home.

She shook her head and slowly squat over my face. I gently guide her ass with my hands so her pussy will land directly in my mouth. I spread her lips open and took her clit and inner labia whole and gave it a nice gentle suck and lick.

After a good while, my gf started to shudder and spasm, cumming hard into my mouth. She had to cover her mouth so it was quite hot and funny at the same time. By then she was completely wet from her love hole. We got up, and I started to fuck her doggy while she was holding the shower tap.

As I was banging her, I couldn't help but think about what is happening next door. The image of C washing soap off her wet brown shapely body pushed me over the edge. I groaned and shot my load into my gf. 1 shot.. 2 shot.. 3 shot.. I happily emptied my balls into her pussy.

I pulled out and she turn around and gave me a slap on my arm.

Gf: Oi!!! Why you shoot inside??

Me: You feel too good dear.. I cannot help it. Anyway you just finish your period right? Should be ok one..

Gf: Yes but don't anyhow keep shooting inside can? You damn risky..

Our sex took about 15 minutes. It really help to distract myself from S and C, just as how my sex story with my gf distracted you too.

My gf was complaining how she had to wear a liner later because of my dripping cum. Haha. We washed up and had a nice shower. By the time we finished, around half an hour has passed. We came out from our room and I immediately noticed a sweet scent outside. C was sitting on one of the dining chairs, her long hair still wet from shower. Also, I could hear showering sounds from the common toilet, and S was nowhere to be found.

Even though I have just cummed hard from sex, my cock tingled again.

S was still inside showering..

For a moment, my heart almost stopped. I thought what if the cam is not recording? I sat down on the chair opposite C and made some small talk while I opened the app on my phone to check the cams.

The app showed that the cams are still online. I stopped myself from logging into the cams. If I log in now, I will immediately see the livestream from the cam. I wanted to keep the excitement for later tomorrow, plus it was a bad idea to open the livestream with everyone around. I felt relief.. and then I decided to pour myself another drink to relax.

The shower sounds stopped. Eventually, the door opened and S came out. Both S and C are now in t shirt and shorts. Even though they looked innocent and relaxed, they looked damn sexy to me. Their wet hair and casual clothes made me imagine what kind of video I recorded.. With my cam angles, I would fully capture their face and body in full hd, from taking off their clothes outside to soaping their tits inside the shower. I felt a glob of precum ooze out of my cock...

M being the gentleman finally stepped into the toilet for his turn to shower. It didn't occur to me earlier.. but I would also be recording him showering. I just put the thought aside, haha.

The night ended with us just chit chatting and watching random YouTube videos. At around 2am, we went to bed.

But I wasn't done yet. I notice S and C left their bags in the study room. They went into the master bedroom with my gf and didn't take their things with them!

Damn. Lucky M was already falling asleep. I was very tired but still excited from the chance to search their bags for the ultimate prize.. I laid on the couch and slowly waited until I thought everyone have fallen asleep. The time was 3am.

I slowly got up from the couch. I didn't purposely keep perfectly quiet, just in case M wake up and noticed. If he woke up, I could fake my way to the toilet without looking suspicious. But he was quite deep asleep, his snoring sound giving me a good indication if he will wake up or not.

I slowly walk into the study. S and C's bag were against the wall. S's bag was the kind with the magnetic flap over a zip. I squat down and slowly lifted the flap over the bag. Bingo! The zip was not closed. Inside at the top was a plastic bag. I pressed the bag gently and detected clothing inside.

I slowly lifted the plastic bag out of her bag. The stupid plastic bag started to make the plastic bag noise.. not wanting to risk waking up M, I quietly closed the door to the study room. I turned on my PC just in case someone decided to come in.

I sat on my chair, unrolled the bag and put my hand inside. It felt damp and soft! Strike lottery liao. Very slowly I pull the stack out..

It was S's spaghetti top, her denim shorts and... Her underwear.

First I took a sniff of her top. I could smell a mild sweet scent. I remember the smell to be her shampoo.

By now I was shaking with excitement.. my heart was about to explode. Her bra was a simple grey hard cup bra, M size. Her panties was a cute dotted white panties. I carefully moved her bra and panties to one side of my table and unfolded them. Straight away I took her bra to my face and had a good sniff. Then turned it to the part where her nipples were touching the whole day.. I sniffed slowly. There was a bit of sweat smell, but she had no body odour. She wasn't wearing perfume.

I practically got to smell her tits.

Then next up was her panties. Without opening it, I sniffed the front part of her crotch, where her pubic hair area will be.. and slowly sniff downwards to the pussy part. There was a slight urine smell, with a slight musty pussy odour.

By now I could feel my cock was dripping wet.

I flip her panties inside out. There was a slight damp stain on the pussy area. I took another good sniff. It was heavenly. It smelt similar to my gf's pussy but this time it wasn't my gf. It's our lovely sweet S's pussy.

I was so deep into it I almost forgot I had C's underwear to explore. Quickly I folded everything back and returned the bag to S's bag, and proceeded to raid C's bag.

Hers was just a big handbag. The zip was closed. I slowly pulled the zip open..

She had a transparent plastic bag near the side. I did the exact same thing as S's dirty clothes. Very quickly I had her lovely black lace bra and grey panties in my face.

This time, there was a bit more smell. It smelt like C when she sweats.. a slight BO but it was a damn turn on. Her bra size was a 34D. What??!! I knew C had bigger tits.. but didn't expect this.

Her panties was quite stained and smelt much stronger. I took a good sniff and then decided to lick the stain. It was salty.. and it turned me on like crazy.

It was the closest I got to eating C's pussy. In fact I could say I tasted C's pussy.

Suddenly a wave of fear and doom came over me. I realised I was in a very dangerous position. I panicked a bit and quickly kept everything into C's bag, and shut off my PC. I opened the door slowly and went to the toilet. Once inside, I sighed in relief.

My cock head was completely wet in precum. I don't even get this turned on when I fuck my gf. What a fucking creep I am.

I went back to my couch, tired from the excitement, and went to sleep.

Old 05-07-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS, really appreciate it
Old 05-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
pick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Thanks for the update TS, really appreciate it
This I would agree too!
Old 06-07-2022, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
CouldBeMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
This I would agree too!
Same here too
Old 06-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates
Old 07-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

*Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep~*

My stupid alarm rang. I slowly open my eyes.. the place was bright already. I struggle to reach my phone on the coffee table and turned the alarm off. It was 9am

M was still sleeping on the sofa opposite me. He has no idea I was smelling S and C's panties at night. I wondered.. if he ever thinks about S and C sexually. Are there guys so pure they don't even have a moment of fantasy on their friends?

If all goes well today, my hard cock will be pulsing and shooting cum to S and C's naked videos. My gf was planning to leave at about 10am, and my friends will also be leaving around that time.

I patted M and tried to wake him up. Eventually he got up and he went to the toilet. I heard some noises and soon the girls came out from the room.

I quickly scan the girls. They look damn sexy with slightly messed up hair. My mind was drifting into sexual thoughts again but I quickly regained my composure.. haha.

Me: Good morning ladies! How's your sleep last night?

S: Not bad la, not used to the bed. But was very tired so knock out very fast haha.

C: I can't believe you can sleep on the bed.. it's so hard!

Gf: See I told you not nice liao. Don't know how you can enjoy the bed..

We sat around the dining table and chatted. Suddenly I had a inspiration. I acted as if I was using my phone to check messages.. but actually sniped S and C. The photos of S and C will be a bonus to go with their video later to feed my dressed/undressed fetish.

Short while later I heard the door open and M was done with his morning routine. One by one we all finished ours also. Time passed very slowly for me.. all I can think of was the SD cards in the hidden cams. The treasures were all inside waiting for me...

My heart started to beat faster and harder as the clock slowly but surely move towards 10am. I don't know if anyone noticed I was getting excited from the anticipation..

Those of you who have done similar pervert things will know how this moment feels like. Or you can imagine.. just think about watching your sweet friends stripping naked in slow motion. Best part is, while watching her strip for the first time, you know their personal details like no bf before, and have access to their many personal photos, some in swimsuit or sexy clothes. You get to be the first to participate in her private moment, something that is precious to her..

There are many ways to describe this, but you will understand the feeling when you experience it firsthand.

*Clingcling*

My gf grab her keys from the table. That sound carries a lot of meaning. I look at her while sipping my coffee.

Me: Dear it's time for you to go?

Gf: Ya don't want to be late. *She looks at the group* You guys want to make a move also?

They agreed and went to take their bags. I looked at S and C carrying their bags.

Me: Thanks guys for visiting! We should do this again!

I grinned at them.. but they have no idea I was also very happy for other reasons. They also agreed it was a great time and thanked us for hosting them.

They went out, one by one, and I closed the door.

Now, THE time has come. Whether or not I captured S and C.. I will know.

Old 07-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 5
Rockyp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRockyp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRockyp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Story well written. Looking forward to the updates. Can related to the feeling perfectly. Finally managed to see a relative (SYT) naked in shower in very much the same way. Was not expecting much as her breasts looked small. However, real pleasant surprise and a turn on to see that she had such big nipples hidden underneath her clothes.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rollirofer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to updates too, camping!
Old 07-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyp View Post
Story well written. Looking forward to the updates. Can related to the feeling perfectly. Finally managed to see a relative (SYT) naked in shower in very much the same way. Was not expecting much as her breasts looked small. However, real pleasant surprise and a turn on to see that she had such big nipples hidden underneath her clothes.
Yes bro, its a feeling that you can only get if you experience it firsthand. Also can relate to your big nips experience haha.

You never know what's under their clothes until you see it.. a cute face SYT can have huge dark nips
Old 07-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Yes bro, its a feeling that you can only get if you experience it firsthand. Also can relate to your big nips experience haha.

You never know what's under their clothes until you see it.. a cute face SYT can have huge dark nips
Good write up. Some reps to you as incentive.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1