The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

<Continued>
I took out a tissue and wiped the side of her lip. I learnt from those Korean movie scene.

Me:”aiyo, don’t eat so fast. See your lips also have sauce already.”

!!wipe !! Wipe!!

She seem to be taken aback by it. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. Like a woman voided of love and affection.

The rain got heavier as the sky turned gloomy and is covered by waves of water streaming down from above shattering against the window glass.

I brought the conversation into deeper levels and tugged her emotional heart string. She began sharing more about her hardships to raise a child on her own.

Tricia:” sometimes… I really feel like giving up… I really dunno how…. Really dunno is so hard you know ? Everyday wake up is so stress. All
The money owe… needs pay for this and that… sometimes I can’t even breathe.”

Her face turned red and started the tear.

!!Sob!!Sob!!

Me:” you know, you are a strong lady. Your family needs you and you must stay strong.”

I offered words of encouragement… but it seems to make her more emotional.

!!Cries!! Cries!!!

She finished the box of tissue on the table. Her tears were like the rain outside. Started with a drizzle and ended up flooding the whole face.

Tricia:” I really don’t know how Liao……. I really don’t know.”

Tears started streaming down her cheeks

I seized the opportunity. Perhaps I was really emphatic towards her; all the hardships she has gone through. I started to have teary eyes , I cupped my hands gently over her face. Using a piece of tissue to pat dry her tears.

Tricia:” really very very very stress sia…..needs pays for childcare center, already deadline liao. They keeps chasing. “

Me:”let me help you…..” I looked into her eyes and spoke to her ears.

I grabbed her gently by her shoulders and hugged her slowly. I felt her chest pressed against mine like 2 soft cushions. She was sweaty from a day of delivery, but this sweaty scent actually smelled sweet. I placed my face onto her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. Blowing warm mist of air all over her neck as I exhaled.
She reciprocated and held on tightly to my old man body.
She needed comfort and She felt like I was her safety Harbor.

We hugged tightly for a good 3 mins or so.

Me:”How much you need for the childcare.”

Tricia:” idk sia…. One month 1K plus just for childcare….even if I clock full Shift. I still need find $400 plus.. already late for many days liao. Nobody want borrow me liao. Stress sia…..”

Me:” Let me help you out. “ I grabbed onto her cold hands.

Tricia:”Huh no need la….. uncle I don’t even know you.
Andd i already owe enough people. I go back think think how find money.”

Me:” My name is Frank, and I am touched by your story Tricia. You are a strong lady, let me be strong for you too.
Now you know me…”

Tricia:” I……I ” she was at a loss of words, touched by my words.

Me:”don’t say anything.”

I wrapped my hands around her back and held her towards my body.

!!doink!!! I could feel my canon come to live.
No…….be patient… now’s not the time for live firing.

Her tears stopped after hugging for a while. Maybe she just needed a emotional release. All the pent up emotions through the flood gates.

The rain stopped.. we chatted for a short while.

I told her about me wanting to see her again after our first encounter. I even showed her the app of the mountain of my delivery orders and I didn’t even get to see her once.

Me:” meeting you is harder than hit TOTO.”

Tricia:”hahaha… uncle you hit liao today.”

She chuckled.

>>Yes indeed I have<<

!!Beeep!! Transaction completed !!

I transferred her using my mobile. You could tell that a huge weight was off her shoulder. Although at that point that amount was not a big deal for me. Honestly I was also bought in to her story and wanted to help her unconditionally.

But that bastard side of me…..wanted a ROI (return on investment) from this “help”

Tricia:” thanks uncle…… I really never expect this sia…I dunno how to thank you. I will pays you back once I earn enough ok ! “

Me:”It’s ok, take your time.”

Me:”and stop calling me uncle….. I know I old enough already. But at least let me have a chance to be cool. You can call my name.”

Tricia:” hehe okie Frank.”

Me:”actually you are quite nice to hug… haha.. one more time?”

This time round she jumped into my arms and held onto my body.
Sometimes hugs feels so good.

I thought of a chance to see her more often….

Before she left I offered her a “deal”

Me:”actually since I order so often…. Why don’t you be my private food delivery person just help me on a personal level.”

Tricia:” uh huh …”

Me:” maybe when you finish work or off peak period. You help me buy food. I pay for the food and the delivery fee. I don’t mind giving you more, since you are so fast =P.
That way you can earn and also repay the favor. So you won’t feel so bad taking up my help. Uncle old already buy food also starting to get lazy
Sounds good ?? “

Tricia:” HAHA ! Deal ! But you must give me better rate ya.” She joked.

Her smile was like a sunshine, warm and contagious.

Me:” see you Tricia, I WhatsApp you.”

She put on her mask and waved goodbye

At this point I wondered. Have I entered her Den or have she fell into mine ?
Old 08-07-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wildbat2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update ... very real human factors ... hard times ...
Old 09-07-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nice, don’t think this is a fictional story. It’s more like a personal encounter, very real! Keep it up!
Old 09-07-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
<Continued>
I took out a tissue and wiped the side of her lip. I learnt from those Korean movie scene.

Me:”aiyo, don’t eat so fast. See your lips also have sauce already.”

!!wipe !! Wipe!!

She seem to be taken aback by it. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. Like a woman voided of love and affection.

The rain got heavier as the sky turned gloomy and is covered by waves of water streaming down from above shattering against the window glass.

I brought the conversation into deeper levels and tugged her emotional heart string. She began sharing more about her hardships to raise a child on her own.

Tricia:” sometimes… I really feel like giving up… I really dunno how…. Really dunno is so hard you know ? Everyday wake up is so stress. All
The money owe… needs pay for this and that… sometimes I can’t even breathe.”

Her face turned red and started the tear.

!!Sob!!Sob!!

Me:” you know, you are a strong lady. Your family needs you and you must stay strong.”

I offered words of encouragement… but it seems to make her more emotional.

!!Cries!! Cries!!!

She finished the box of tissue on the table. Her tears were like the rain outside. Started with a drizzle and ended up flooding the whole face.

Tricia:” I really don’t know how Liao……. I really don’t know.”

Tears started streaming down her cheeks

I seized the opportunity. Perhaps I was really emphatic towards her; all the hardships she has gone through. I started to have teary eyes , I cupped my hands gently over her face. Using a piece of tissue to pat dry her tears.

Tricia:” really very very very stress sia…..needs pays for childcare center, already deadline liao. They keeps chasing. “

Me:”let me help you…..” I looked into her eyes and spoke to her ears.

I grabbed her gently by her shoulders and hugged her slowly. I felt her chest pressed against mine like 2 soft cushions. She was sweaty from a day of delivery, but this sweaty scent actually smelled sweet. I placed my face onto her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. Blowing warm mist of air all over her neck as I exhaled.
She reciprocated and held on tightly to my old man body.
She needed comfort and She felt like I was her safety Harbor.

We hugged tightly for a good 3 mins or so.

Me:”How much you need for the childcare.”

Tricia:” idk sia…. One month 1K plus just for childcare….even if I clock full Shift. I still need find $400 plus.. already late for many days liao. Nobody want borrow me liao. Stress sia…..”

Me:” Let me help you out. “ I grabbed onto her cold hands.

Tricia:”Huh no need la….. uncle I don’t even know you.
Andd i already owe enough people. I go back think think how find money.”

Me:” My name is Frank, and I am touched by your story Tricia. You are a strong lady, let me be strong for you too.
Now you know me…”

Tricia:” I……I ” she was at a loss of words, touched by my words.

Me:”don’t say anything.”

I wrapped my hands around her back and held her towards my body.

!!doink!!! I could feel my canon come to live.
No…….be patient… now’s not the time for live firing.

Her tears stopped after hugging for a while. Maybe she just needed a emotional release. All the pent up emotions through the flood gates.

The rain stopped.. we chatted for a short while.

I told her about me wanting to see her again after our first encounter. I even showed her the app of the mountain of my delivery orders and I didn’t even get to see her once.

Me:” meeting you is harder than hit TOTO.”

Tricia:”hahaha… uncle you hit liao today.”

She chuckled.

>>Yes indeed I have<<

!!Beeep!! Transaction completed !!

I transferred her using my mobile. You could tell that a huge weight was off her shoulder. Although at that point that amount was not a big deal for me. Honestly I was also bought in to her story and wanted to help her unconditionally.

But that bastard side of me…..wanted a ROI (return on investment) from this “help”

Tricia:” thanks uncle…… I really never expect this sia…I dunno how to thank you. I will pays you back once I earn enough ok ! “

Me:”It’s ok, take your time.”

Me:”and stop calling me uncle….. I know I old enough already. But at least let me have a chance to be cool. You can call my name.”

Tricia:” hehe okie Frank.”

Me:”actually you are quite nice to hug… haha.. one more time?”

This time round she jumped into my arms and held onto my body.
Sometimes hugs feels so good.

I thought of a chance to see her more often….

Before she left I offered her a “deal”

Me:”actually since I order so often…. Why don’t you be my private food delivery person just help me on a personal level.”

Tricia:” uh huh …”

Me:” maybe when you finish work or off peak period. You help me buy food. I pay for the food and the delivery fee. I don’t mind giving you more, since you are so fast =P.
That way you can earn and also repay the favor. So you won’t feel so bad taking up my help. Uncle old already buy food also starting to get lazy
Sounds good ?? “

I don't know about "den" but I think you are just about to enter her Cave of Happiness, Bro WQ007. Congrats!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
This and your other story about your journey as a plumber are good. 👍

Hope to read more of both threads.
Old 09-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Comment deleted - duplicate
Old 10-07-2022, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the story TS, really enjoyed it
Old 10-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I don't know about "den" but I think you are just about to enter her Cave of Happiness, Bro WQ007. Congrats!
Or Cave of Paradise
Old 10-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
sagittarius12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting more of it
Old 10-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 4
Fishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud ofFishwife has much to be proud of

exchange points thanks
Old 10-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing, more please.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
sixtworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishwife View Post
exchange points thanks
Exchange kee lan
Old 10-07-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDotPower View Post
Or Cave of Paradise
Sounds good too, Bro BlueDotPower! Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 11-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

Have I entered her Den or have she fell into mine.

After that day, we went on with our lives as usual. Business during Covid was still ok. Thankfully our company’s core business is still local. However our cash flow do get impacted a bit due to the diminishing new contracts.

Thankfully I choose plumbing as a career.
As my mentor always told me, no matter how bad the economy, as long as there are pipes plumbing will never die.

One fine day I received an automated message. Which I did not pay much attention to. After about 10 mins or so, I received a WhatsApp text.

!BEEP BEEP!
<Tricia> Hiiiii uncle ! I just transferred you. I pay half first. When got more then I pay you back.

One thing I actually hated to do was to lend money to people. 9 out of 10 times, I can’t get it back and it destroys friendships. Although the amount wasn’t big, but Tricia actually bother to repay back was actually a breathe of fresh air.

<Me> received with thanks, it’s okay no rush. Whenever you have extra then you pay back.

I assured her

!BEEP! BEEP!

<Tricia> Thanks Uncle ! You really best =P

<Me> I actually quite hungry today, free to help buy food?

!!BEEP!! BEEP!!
<Tricia> okie ! Around 8:30pm can ? I finish off my daily target first

<Me> k, I msg you the food later. I Order your
Portion also

!!BEEP!!BEEP!!
<Tricia> Hehe…. No need la uncle… ttyl

<Me> I don’t care , you keep calling me uncle. I angry, you must eat with me today. See you

*****Fast Forward*****

We had dinner that night, it ended really well.
Subsequently (maybe once every week) I would text her to deliver food, will order extra portion and have dinner together. This has became a weekly affair over the long and arduous Covid period. We went through the post lock down period and the 2nd heighten alert.
Our friendship blossomed through our weekly dinner sessions. We got to know each other better, she didn’t become a gold digger. even after knowing that I am pretty well to do (not super rich, but like I have a company, a nice car and a few properties).

Tricia’s world now is just her family.
She used to be an ah lian and party every week. Every since her “accidental” child and abandonment by the father, she has transformed from a party animal into a devoted single Mum, giving her child best.

****fast forward***

Tricia:”yes sia, super long never go drinking liao.”

We were on the topic of drinking during one of our dinner.

Me:” So what kind of drinks person are you? Beer ?”

Tricia:” HAHA….No la !! Beer i ok.. my friends all say I high class drinker. I like WHISKY”

Me:”woah you high class ah lian.”

Tricia:” weiiiiiii !!!!” She slapped my hands while laughing.

Seems like the topic of drinking is getting her interested. We reminisced my older days of drinking. It seems like there’s a gulf of difference between our drinking sessions.

Her “drinking” was more of enjoying the music and alcohol with her group of friends, dancing and partying the night away.

My “drinking” in the past usually is in KTV and usually ends up with a few naked ladies all over me or my cock in the mouth of a lady in the handicap toilet.
Of course all these details were left out (man must learn to share the right things)

Me:”waaa then now you become a good girl already, don’t you miss having some alcohol in your blood and just floating away and feeling high.”

Tricia:” yes sia….. but now can’t go out liao. Everything so ex…. But good oso la save money”

Me:”I have a nice bottle of Yama**ki whisky in my storeroom. I heard it’s super expensive. It was a gift from a Japanese client.
I open already also no one to enjoy with. Since you are hereeeeeeee… shall we ?”

I tried to set up the opening

Tricia:”errrr…… I don’t know. Hehe..”

Me:” your boy today at your mum’s place right ?”

Tricia:” ya =D”

Me:” they say, Good whisky must also have a good tongue to enjoy. Do you have a good tongue.”

Tricia:” You say leh =P…. But nvm la.. don’t waste it haha.”

Me:”let me go fetch the bottle.”

Her eyes lit up when she saw the bottle of whisky. It certainly is well aged, just like my canon.

The question is, does she have the tongue for aged whisky and canon?
Old 11-07-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 19
mayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud ofmayoni has much to be proud of

do update more!
thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1