The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

Hi TS and all Bros here, I know this may sound unconventional but we need to accept the fact that we are now in 2022 already. Morals aside, tradition aside and all else away, we need to agree to the fact that ladies have evolve, mentality and emotionally. Not all but there are indeed women outside that have adopted the Men's mentality, that they are also having "secret" relationship outside their regular ones. Like many men out there, and in here, who have GFs although they are married, or even "wives" beside the Wife they are legally married to, woman are starting to adopt a smiliar mentality. Old timer Bros here will noticed that such thread are becoming quite common amidst the forum and also happening around us. Women generally have also adopted a more casual attitude towards such topics and it will only become more common.

So here comes the million dollar question -

1. Should we men adopt the same attitude that we sometimes pitch here about our women? i.e.: Know less is better. Ignorance is bliss - so long she loves you, gives you the attention needed, does her part as wive or gf, we act blur and ignore - like how we sometimes hope our other half will treat us when we are also "nauhgty naughty"

OR

2. Go on a wild goose hunt and play detective catch thieve and eventually breaking off from the relationship to go into another one which potentially may have the same occurrence again?

Food for thought Bros?

Last edited by NightProwler; 16-08-2022 at 12:59 PM.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi TS and all Bros here, I know this may sound unconventional but we need to accept the fact that we are now in 2022 already. Morals aside, tradition aside and all else away, we need to agree to the fact that ladies have evolve, mentality and emotionally. Not all but there are indeed women outside that have adopted the Men's mentality, that they are also having "secret" relationship outside their regular ones. Like many men out there, and in here, who have GFs although they are married, or even "wives" beside the Wife they are legally married to, woman are starting to adopt a smiliar mentality. Old timer Bros here will noticed that such thread are becoming quite common amidst the forum and also happening around us. Women generally have also adopted a more casual attitude towards such topics and it will only become more common.
I agree with your statement bro.

Times change liao. Last time you mostly only hear about men cheating and having affair outside. Now it is equally as common if not even more prevalent that ladies are doing the same.

personally, if you yourself cheat, i dont think its fair to expect your partner to be faithful/monogamous. i think its funny to see alot of cheating bros get pissed off/upset when they find out their partner also cheating.

again on the other hand, if you're faithful and you find out your partner is cheating. thats completely up to you whether it is something you can accept.
Old 16-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nonthewiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Watching on phone. Could be anywhere.
thx for helping to check, previous image failed to load in my earlier post

need advice from Netflix expertise here, if gf never traveled out of SG....and yet there is a device logged from KL Malaysia, but Netflix put it under same device - 'iPhone-X' which is her phone

can it be she shared our Netflix account with someone in Malaysia, but the chances of that person using this old iPhone model is highly unlikely, correct?
Old 16-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
But the question is: Is the gf watching alone or with another guy?

Camping here for more updates from TS.
i am not sure too as i have not mentioned this to her or asked her about it yet, until i get more advice and any info that we could uncover from the Netflix geo-ip ?

those dates and time logged are the days where she did not stay over at my place
Old 16-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
My view is if you're not cheating then yeah, you've a right to confront her.

But if you're also cheating, then maybe don't confront but sit with her and talk to her about an open relationship. Worth considering cuz anyhow you'll be at breaking up point.

So, a softer approach may be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Well, this is a one of the possibility too. Maybe they had been together for a long time, and the GF need some "me" times.

Speaking from experience. When I was with my ex years ago, sometimes I would say I have OT or heading to bed early. Just to have "me" time to play mobile games.

I know bro will say why not just be honest? Yea, its a toxic relationship, regret didn't end it sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky58 View Post
Second this too actually. Were there any stressful events or arguments recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
i believe there are some tell sign to why u were asking this, just go with the flow man, you cant stop her if she wants to. I would say continue to trust her unless u saw something that is concrete enough for you to confront her. Count it as a blessing that it is still in a bf/gf relationship.

it is going to be very depressing to continue thinking this way. all in all, talk is easy for me, i still hope you can overcome it.

these are good advice , thx for sharing these. not sure why my replies will take awhile to be posted here?

so far i can attest to been quite faithful in this relationship, so when i recently saw these strange log-in from our shared NetFlix account and a KL location inside, it felt strange especially when those dates were when we happened to not be staying together

of course, i could be over-thinking it too. maybe she could be watching on her hp while on the go, or the Geo-IP is not accurate?
Old 16-08-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhihong View Post
a lot of families are sharing Netflix accounts, could be her siblings, parents using the same account, don't fret too much over it, if she is indeed cheating on you, there would be more tell-tale signs.
there is another thing i found out about her, aside to this Netflix mystery

will share here n you all can let me know what u think, if it is right or wrong.... after we conclude on the Netflix findings
Old 16-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a VPN app on her phone? That could explain the KL server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post

need advice from Netflix expertise here, if gf never traveled out of SG....and yet there is a device logged from KL Malaysia, but Netflix put it under same device - 'iPhone-X' which is her phone

can it be she shared our Netflix account with someone in Malaysia, but the chances of that person using this old iPhone model is highly unlikely, correct?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To insert an image you need to enter the URL of the image and not the URL of the page that contains the image.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i am not sure too as i have not mentioned this to her or asked her about it yet, until i get more advice and any info that we could uncover from the Netflix geo-ip ?

those dates and time logged are the days where she did not stay over at my place
If you go confront her regarding this, only 1 outcome.

1. She did not cheat, she offended by what you did. Break up.
2. She did cheat. Break up.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

look, sometimes its for the peace of mind. There was this skinny girl I was on to who did the same (but she said not cheating since officially its her estranged husband)

but I chose to end things cos it was eating me and affecting me mentally.

Don't be upset over a girl bro. Dozens of girls out there. More than dozens..know your worth and place your mental health and happiness over them. Esp if this is only at a gf stage.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
A Public toilet is public toilet, doesn't matter if it's St Regis hotel toilet,
where even a butcher or durian seller also can use and abuse it. if you can
accept your toilet being share then it's fine
Imagine your wife is constance song or paige chua. Anybody who can up her must have a better game than you. At the end of the day, she return home to be a good wife, cook for you, satisfy you in the bed. Why cannot accept her infidelity? It’s like we guys fool around but still come home to our wife, our true love.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Interesting thread,
Maybe got next thread can lead with "advice needed, not sure if my BF is cheating?"
Hahahahah
Old 16-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Long term relationship is about trust. If she cheats on you, what else is she doing behind your back
I think having an affair is already the worst betrayal. Anything more would be criminal.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
found out gf's phone device netflix log-in dates and timing were on the days she suddenly said she had something on... like work late or got gathering to attend, etc

gave her the benefit of the doubt but things seems to be abit not looking right ?

need some advice from the bros here, if the below geo-IP can tell where is the location?

South West [SG]

South East [SG]
TS, I think from the Netflix logins alone can’t tell conclusively. Importantly, were there some other changes that caused you to inspect her Netflix logins?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Gf only, not married to you, take it easy
Enjoy the sex with her. If good continue, not good change gf. Why the need to heck into her life and investigate to this extend…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1