The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Malaysians are good Sugarbaby candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
No, a number of years back.
now no more this geng already?
Old 02-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
SH is from where?
SH = Shanghai

The girls there are very spoilt, although fun in bed.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
now no more this geng already?
Now taking a break. Guess not so keen to look for FB or FwB these days. While the sex is wild and fun, each girl came with different challenges. Girl could be very spoilt, or become sticky or bad temper or controlling.

So on 1 hand it is free sex (no need to pay),there is still an emotional price to it. Hence, prefer to stay out of it.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 13
beloving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Bro MY gals today are not the same as 15-20 yrs ago. They are very materialistic and high expectations now too (learn from all the SG OLs).

Esp the pretty ones. Basically as arrogant and high expectations as our SG gals. If u are an average joe earning an average celery, u think they will hiew you? Some of them stay in landhouses and drive mercs back home.

Basically SG, MY and PRC gals are all very high expectations & difficult to chase now (I refer to the pretty ones). Most of them aim for the top tier guys- i.e. rich banker, tycoons

The easier ones to chase are the Thai & Viets. Most of my guy frens who are average celery workers and cannot get SG wife, eventually all marry Thai or VB

Such is the reality of SG men. If you are anything 7/10 and below, u are basically considered thrash to the gals. Dun say the young & pretty ones. Even those OLs in their 30s also still hankering for rich handsome tall hubby.
Bo bian lor, not everyone is a high end banker or rich businessman. Some ppl are still single for years or even decades, no sex. Each just live out our lives, to each his own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1