The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Totally agreed. I experienced once. That was my 1st VN gf. Her mum objected like hell because they were quite well off and Im very poor. 2nd Vn gf mama also objected initially but later gave in when she saw her daughter insisting to be with me. But eventually left her to be with my current VN gf. This one, the mama also hard to handle. Please wish me lots of luck during this visit to VN. IF nothing wrong, June can ROM liao. By the way, after ROM can straight apply for HDB right? No need to wait for her to have PR right? Anyone can enlighten me?
Your spouse needs to be at least on a Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) before she can apply for HDB flat with you. I think there's another thread on foreigner wife that has lots of info on this
Old 18-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
As what Bro casannova03 had said, they will keep very quiet when angry. Do not pressure them to tell you what's wrong immediately. Give them some time, maybe 30 mins, and they will tell you. make them laugh and they will be good again.
Both hands and feets up to support.... "provoke" mine a couple of times and dun want to chap me... After 1 to 2 days everything start to goes back normal....
Old 18-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Both hands and feets up to support.... "provoke" mine a couple of times and dun want to chap me... After 1 to 2 days everything start to goes back normal....
GM82, you married sibo?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 18-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
GM82, you married sibo?
maybe not yet but definitely soon.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 19-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

This question is for bros who have vietnamese spouse and already have children with them. Do you allow your wife to speak vietnamese to your children?

For the past 2 years since the birth of my daughters, they have stayed with me in HCM City. Their nannies were vietnamese and thus they were exposed to vietnamese since birth. I speak to them in Mandarin. But i ply between singapore and vietnam often, thus not always there for my children. I realised that my daughters started to speak TIENG VIET. Not that i look down on their language, but i want my children to master English and Mandarin first before learning Vietnamese. Thus i brought my children back to Singapore for education. After going to school for the past few months, my daughters speak english and mandarin now. I am relieved. Now my wife wants to teach them vietnamese, but i am worried again. They have not master english and chinese and now again want to go back to learning vietnamese.

Any bros out there having the same experience? Do share share
Old 19-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
GM82, you married sibo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
maybe not yet but definitely soon.
Not so fast yet... Still looking and lurking around.... Still haven find some one to tie my heart down leh....
Old 20-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This question is for bros who have vietnamese spouse and already have children with them. Do you allow your wife to speak vietnamese to your children?

For the past 2 years since the birth of my daughters, they have stayed with me in HCM City. Their nannies were vietnamese and thus they were exposed to vietnamese since birth. I speak to them in Mandarin. But i ply between singapore and vietnam often, thus not always there for my children. I realised that my daughters started to speak TIENG VIET. Not that i look down on their language, but i want my children to master English and Mandarin first before learning Vietnamese. Thus i brought my children back to Singapore for education. After going to school for the past few months, my daughters speak english and mandarin now. I am relieved. Now my wife wants to teach them vietnamese, but i am worried again. They have not master english and chinese and now again want to go back to learning vietnamese.

I think those ppl who can fick fiak ang mo fluently is those who grew up in a English speaking environment. so they think in english, speak in english, screw each other in english. then no problem with english, can earn a living liao.

maybe you can employ a english speaking maid to take care of them, or a english tutor to give more focus to their english learing. with that, learning a bit a vietnamese will not be a big problem as it is not their main language. children can be very multi-tasking & pick up new things fast.
Old 20-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssilverzoommer View Post
I will probably go with him & if happened to see any one suitable than i also end my balechor life lor
You and your friend very familiar with Vietnam and know exactly how to go about?

What's the estimated cost for the trip let say dry-run only, no marriage
can join you guys?
Old 20-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
You and your friend very familiar with Vietnam and know exactly how to go about?

What's the estimated cost for the trip let say dry-run only, no marriage
can join you guys?
Air ticket after the high season will not be high. Tiger airways may cost you just over S$200 after the Lunar New Year season. For accommodation, you guys can just take normal local hotels at around 300,000 VND (S$30) a night. That comes to just around S$15 per night per person. The thing is where are you guys going to look for the gals? Massage Palour? Disco? If go nite spots to look for potential life partner, then the chances of you guys kanna conned by locals.
Old 20-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your spouse needs to be at least on a Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) before she can apply for HDB flat with you. I think there's another thread on foreigner wife that has lots of info on this
Juz to add-on. If the husband is > 21yo, but below 35yo, she muz have at least 6 months social visit pass.

If the husband is > 35yo, less than 6 months social visit pass can apply for a resale-flat.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 20-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82 View Post
Not so fast yet... Still looking and lurking around.... Still haven find some one to tie my heart down leh....
u r still young,take ur time.just let us knw when she comes.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 21-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Samster

If still young, no need to rush into marriage. Lots of commitments and responsibilities in marriage. Better prepare yourself mentally and financially before marriage. Me Speaking from experience
Old 21-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hehfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No need to worry bro Singviet,
English and Chinese is being so wildly use in the school and society, the children will eventually become fluent with them. (mostly thanks to the schools)
Let your wife use viet with the children while you use mandarin.

1. I have seen my friend's parents, my sister is doing this mistake now...
speaking to the children only in English, the friend/children grew up speaking fluently only in english and little understanding of mandarin.

2. The practical way is let them learn the mother tongue at home,
Ask what they learn in school in English at home.
Practise their homework with them in English/Chinese (depending on the subject)
Buy them English and Chinese story books to let them learn thru enjoyment.
Any other non school related topics..try use mother tongue.

3. Just think ...we (sg chinese) can speak english, mandarin , hokkien ( i am using these 3 commonly used language) cos its our FRIENDS who influence us most with their languages. (ie english and mandarin now days from school friends)

My parents speak to me mostly in dialect but that did not deter me from learning good english and chinese.

4. Children are fast learners , they can master 3,4 languages easily.
(for your info Malaysia chinese knows the most languages: mandarin, malay, english, cantonese(their tv program in cantonese), hokkien and
thai even (for those staying at the thailand border).

if your children understands viet they can help you too when you need some translations, (make fun of daddy too...lol)

cheers
my 2 cents worth of long long comment....
Old 21-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
If still young, no need to rush into marriage. Lots of commitments and responsibilities in marriage. Better prepare yourself mentally and financially before marriage. Me Speaking from experience
Strongly agree! But don't over plan or else end up like me still single at thirties
Old 21-01-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

The New Paper in Singapore exposed a racket in some prospective Vietnamese brides brought to Singapore. Some of the prospective Vietnamese brides are actually first brought to Cambodia to work as prostitutes. Then to Thailand to work as prostitutes again. Next they're sent to the small towns in West Malaysia where they're presented as prospective Vietnamese brides. These small towns have sizeable numbers of Chinese Malaysians residing. The prospective Vietnamese brides are passed from broker to broker (snake heads) from town to town further and further southwards. A few of the brokers were interviewed by the New Paper reporters. Finally they end up in Singapore as prospective Vietnamese brides. Have any of you read that recent New Paper article? Pls don't flame me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1