The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
How many is too many?

This question might upset some people, how do you feel about the number of sex partners your potential relationship has had in the past?

I've always tried to be open minded as possible but to be honest, when someone tells me they've had 20, 30, 40+ partners, I have a hard time not feeling a little uneasy.

So yeah, how many is too many?
Old 18-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many is too many?

Well, I guess that depends on how many sex partners you have had before you met your potential partner. This should include all the MLs and FLs that you have had.

If you have been chionging a lot prior to your relationship, then you should not be expecting your partner to be less active.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 19-10-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
This question might upset some people, how do you feel about the number of sex partners your potential relationship has had in the past?

I've always tried to be open minded as possible but to be honest, when someone tells me they've had 20, 30, 40+ partners, I have a hard time not feeling a little uneasy.

When people tell you they had 20, 30, 40 you got hard? Then you PCC?
Old 19-10-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Really depend who you are talking about.
For my GF or wife, having 5 different cocks penetrated
in her mouth or pussy is already too much for me.
max i can accept is 3 before i feel uncomfortable.
ONS or fling, more better as more experience and
way more easier to fuck. but how much is too much?
i once had a 17yr gal who told me i was her 35th.
she was only my 2nd sex partner , i felt so little boy
in bed with her. but enjoy lah. make her my GF? no way
she's like public toilet. for the record, she lost her virginity
at 13 when she was in NPCC. And slept with 9 rugby
boys in my JC team then !
Old 19-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Well, I guess that depends on how many sex partners you have had before you met your potential partner. This should include all the MLs and FLs that you have had.

If you have been chionging a lot prior to your relationship, then you should not be expecting your partner to be less active.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Bro i beg to diff, it sounds really bastard but the truth is
when a guy have had 50 sex partners, he is legend
but when a girl has slept with 50 men, she is just a slut.
sorry if i offended anyone.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Yeah like the saying goes, "A good key is a key that can open many locks but a lock is bad when it can be opened by many keys"
Old 20-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i once had a 17yr gal who told me i was her 35th. she was only my 2nd sex partner , i felt so little boy in bed with her. but enjoy lah. make her my GF? no way she's like public toilet. for the record, she lost her virginity at 13 when she was in NPCC. And slept with 9 rugby
Why you bother so much? At the point in time when you have sex with her, it's only 1 penis (yours) entering 1 vagina (hers) right? All the people she has slept with or will be sleeping with has nothing to do with that point in time. Why let it bother you? Just enjoy the sex.

Similarly, what if she is your 35th partner while you are her 2nd? Will you feel like a public toilet? Unlikely right? You only care about enjoying the sex you are having at that moment in time.

TS, how many is too many? Too many is when you know you will not remember this person you are having sex with. A, B, C, D cups all see and hold before. All types of nipples explored until sian. Pussy tight or not all ty before. All sorts of moaning and facial expressions roughly see before. Nothing new anymore. Bedding this additional person doesn't matter as much anymore because you will not remember much of her in time to come. That is when it is too many.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally for me..don’t ask, don’t know, don’t bother. Past is the past, just keep it there. Maybe it’s an ego thing, when I was younger, I started keeping a ‘little black book’ in Excel, detailing my conquests, age, cup size, race, even rate the sex on a scale of 1-10. I know exactly how many girls I slept with, how many times we fucked, where, dates etc, felt good as the list grows….

When I hit 50 this year, I deleted the list and removed all traces of it….no need for such info to be in existence to feed an ego that don’t exists anymore. I think with age, comes wisdom…. Some info, we bring with us to the grave, this is one of them.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why you bother so much? At the point in time when you have sex with her, it's only 1 penis (yours) entering 1 vagina (hers) right? All the people she has slept with or will be sleeping with has nothing to do with that point in time. Why let it bother you? Just enjoy the sex.

Similarly, what if she is your 35th partner while you are her 2nd? Will you feel like a public toilet? Unlikely right? You only care about enjoying the sex you are having at that moment in time.

TS, how many is too many? Too many is when you know you will not remember this person you are having sex with. A, B, C, D cups all see and hold before. All types of nipples explored until sian. Pussy tight or not all ty before. All sorts of moaning and facial expressions roughly see before. Nothing new anymore. Bedding this additional person doesn't matter as much anymore because you will not remember much of her in time to come. That is when it is too many.
exactly! you only fucking that one person at that time what. so what if she has fucked 1000 guys before you? you mean you will feel like you're fucking 1000 guys?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What kind of narcersstic fuck question is this? You claim to be open minded, but at the same time, u have not considered it from her point of view. She will be thinking the same thing, like how many sexual partners YOU have had.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i once had a 17yr gal who told me i was her 35th.
she was only my 2nd sex partner , i felt so little boy
in bed with her. but enjoy lah. make her my GF? no way
she's like public toilet. for the record, she lost her virginity
at 13 when she was in NPCC. And slept with 9 rugby
She may have low self esteem. Maybe she is using her body to feel wanted, to feel popular. Even if people are gossiping about her, at least people notice her. She was still so young then. Thinking have not matured.

Just another joke, don't mind ah bro. Can you imagine yourself cuddling with her after sex and asking her 我算老几? and she replies 你算Lousy... Possible right since she is just your 2nd girl. 老几 sounds like Lousy right?
Old 21-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Personally, if there's no more after me, that's good enough
Old 21-10-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She may have low self esteem. Maybe she is using her body to feel wanted, to feel popular. Even if people are gossiping about her, at least people notice her. She was still so young then. Thinking have not matured.

Just another joke, don't mind ah bro. Can you imagine yourself cuddling with her after sex and asking her 我算老几? and she replies 你算Lousy... Possible right since she is just your 2nd girl. 老几 sounds like Lousy right?
indeed bro, it a lugubrious thought that a young gal would resort to barter trade for attention.
i did vaguely remember she has some family issue there and then with a drunkard father but
frankly that was never my polestar compare to her C cup breast. ( she was known to have the best tits in sch )
老几 or Lousy? sigh.... i probably still am
Old 21-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
kostastsmikas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many can boast their many counts. Hope they can accept the partners also boast more men count.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
well said bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1