The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
any history between her and that relative? because she's kind of daring to change infront of him..

anyway, did you still manage to fuck Audrey after her wedding night? hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodshake View Post
Curious to know too

Daring to change in front of him:
It was a suite (her husband side has $), there's a living section and a bedroom section ma. She went back to the bedroom section and shut the door before hurrying me out..

Their History:
Nothing more than a lustful uncle who is non blood related from her father's side. Just seeks every opportunity he could during family gatherings to chat her up and flirt a little. She finally shed more light on the encounter(s) with this uncle. Apparently, he had noticed a difference in the way she walked before the wedding banquet at a family dinner. He evened daringly asked her if her abrasion was ok and offered her some antiseptic cream.

Fuck after her wedding:
Yes, but she was mostly busy preparing to move overseas and I could barely get any time with her after we all checked out of the hotel.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I bet the blackmail still persist
apparently, Audrey chose her words carefully using word play. the last she shared with me (years post wedding).

According to her, pretending to be blackmailed to her is not being blackmailed. Haha
Old 19-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very nice story TS
Old 19-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tat moment must be so sexciting for TS ....the only guy @ the dinner who has oredi seen the bride's forbidden parts & knows wat's she going to wear coming in...may be even her underwear, her bra & panties ...Pls continue TS
As it turned out, I wasn't the only guy...
Old 19-10-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, that is a pretty bad start of her wedding nonetheless.
Do update more!!
Precisely.. Thinking back, her original plan was to have a farewell fuck on the wedding banquet night, until midnight I suppose. You know, women and their fairytale ideas.

Reality : she stayed on for a second round to make rough but depressing sad love in her cheongsam way after midnight.. she was tearing constantly..

came back to my room next day after (what I could confirm was, disappointing) sex with her husband for their 2nd or maybe 3rd time and even asked me to extend the stay for one more night, hence checking out on the same noon as her and her husband.

She manage to sneak in 2 more rounds of routine just fuck while we still can sessions, thinking back, she was rather conflicted, wasn't passionate or crying or happy either, didn't respond much and appeared to be wanting to be fucked until she get the cheating ideas and desires out of her system.

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 21-10-2021 at 12:07 AM.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back bro! Thanks for the updates. Till now no kids? Sex life between her and her husband improves? Pretty disappointing sex means her husband really a holy man type.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome back bro! Thanks for the updates. Till now no kids? Sex life between her and her husband improves? Pretty disappointing sex means her husband really a holy man type.
Audrey didn't say it out loud, but I suppose either of them have fertility issues. Maybe her secret abortions also didn't help with things.

She's a 'simple' lady though, them staying married for almost 20 years now.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
yes, I was wonder if this is still before the wedding...

Is this a true story? I don't mind either way, just like to know..

no worries TS, work more important.. update when you can.
Yes that was before her wedding.

Details were definitely altered to protect identities, but I do try my best to stick to what happened.

Some exaggeration definitely to spice up the encounter.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

1 curious question from a shy woman and you are the key to her inner demon that u unlock and turn her into a wanton slut? And she actually willingly seduce a guy of her favor and fuck in front of u or this is just to spice up the encounter??
Old 20-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
1 curious question from a shy woman and you are the key to her inner demon that u unlock and turn her into a wanton slut? And she actually willingly seduce a guy of her favor and fuck in front of u or this is just to spice up the encounter??
Thanks for reading and your time. Actually, I reconnected with her some time ago and found out more stuff.

Apparently, it's not like I unlocked her or anything. It was more of, she was never put in the position herself to try or do wild things.

The experience with the young lad, initially, I thought I was 'controlling' her to spice up our sex life as I was already getting bored of her back then. As it turned out, she was curious herself for more and was attracted to that fat young lad back then as well, especially after some good grinding his big penis in the club. Having me there to watch was more of security for her as it was her very first one night stand with a stranger.

Yeah, the truth hurts my ego. Lol.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Interesting story. Deep down the dark side of some gals, who may look super decent, once that dark side is unlock, there's no turning back.
you are right indeed. I really thought she'd start afresh and a clean slate when she went overseas...
Old 20-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for taking your time to explain i get it how it goes for her it is as if a kid with a new toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Thanks for reading and your time. Actually, I reconnected with her some time ago and found out more stuff.

Apparently, it's not like I unlocked her or anything. It was more of, she was never put in the position herself to try or do wild things.

The experience with the young lad, initially, I thought I was 'controlling' her to spice up our sex life as I was already getting bored of her back then. As it turned out, she was curious herself for more and was attracted to that fat young lad back then as well, especially after some good grinding his big penis in the club. Having me there to watch was more of security for her as it was her very first one night stand with a stranger.

Yeah, the truth hurts my ego. Lol.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Fucking the bride AFTER her wedding

Audrey turned and faced me, she kept her gaze on my face lifting her tight cheong sam up her waist as we have done with it a few times before her wedding, making it looser and more feasible for fucking in it. As the well trained by me cock slut, she pulled the front part of the cheong sam down her front easily as she didn't even zip it up in the first place.

I wanted to do her missionary in it, especially with the memory of her walking down the aisle in it fresh in my head making it even more turn on to abuse the shit out her in the cheongsam... instead, she insisted on getting on top of me and doing all the love making by herself.

I used to support her with my hands, caressing her nipples while she cowgirl fuck my penis. towards the end as I got bored of her, I started pinching her nipples with force, she seemed to love it even more.

That time, however, Audrey spread and pinned my hands down, like she took on the dominant role. It was a huge turn on at first, but it became boring after a while... She would stare down at me, then shut her eyes and look upwards instead for periods of time. I recall teardrops dripping down from her chin to me. It got emotional, I started to realise that the end was really here. That could be the very last time we fucked for the rest of our lives. Such a conflicting fuck session, she wouldn't let me change positions either, just laying there until she managed to make herself cum... Audrey collapsed on top of me and slowly remove her pussy from my penis, then continue to lay on top of me and breath. She had already stopped weeping and we lay there for a long time, to the extent that I got worried that her husband might wake and find her missing. It was already way past midnight.

Watching her in that emotional state made that taboo desire of wrecking her marriage disappear. Gently, I turned Audrey over and lay her on the other side of the bed. She was awake actually, and looked away.

Somehow, seeing her tear stained make up face and boobs from on top of her got me very turned on once more. She had the look of a wrecked and destroyed bride. HUGE TURN ON!

I made my move to spread her legs without any form of reluctance. I spread her arms and pinned her down this time, rammed her so hard, as hard as I could, kept reminding myself that it was the last time I'll get to fuck Audrey! Her eyes was shut most of the time, I figured she was probably tired. As i felt my ejaculation coming, I locked lips with her like a mad lover and rammed her the hardest and fastest i could in that position, ejaculated and deposited my remaining semen in her pussy and slowing down in to slow and deep thrusts in her soaking wet and smooth pussy, that tenderness and melting feeling was the last time I ever felt for a long time.

With so much reluctance, I pulled my penis out of her to rest, as it was too tiring to hold my body above hers. Less than a minute later, she got up, stripped herself down and went to the closet and took out a bathrobe to put it on.

'Bye........ and take care...'

She headed to the door and picked something up from the ground. As much as a I kept repeating to myself 'time for a new beginning. just let her go' as I lay exhausted in bed, I got up and rushed to her and gave her one tight hug from behind. She waited a while before nudging me away, opened the door and left.

It left me feeling confused and actually disappointed, I was expecting a more dramatic and emotional form of farewell, and of course, her dreading it more so than I did. Why did it feel like it was one sided? Noticing that she had left her cheong sam on the floor, I texted her immediately, feeling the urge and need to feel and stay connected to her.

'Just throw it away.' came her reply much later. Probably after she had taken a long shower to 'clean' herself from my tabooed and sinned touch and influence. Feeling rather empty from her response, I consoled myself in the ego manner with the lie 'she's too emotional and wants to move on quickly to avoid the pain'.

I fell asleep and woke up with the scent of her cheongsam in my nose... Unexpectedly of myself, I actually wondered if I could try to sneak one more session with Audrey before checking out of the hotel..

When I checked my phone, my heart raced with joy and relief.

'Sorry, can you try to extend your room one more night?'
Old 21-10-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Fucking the bride AFTER her wedding

me: you promise to keep coming to fuck me as much as you can?

Audrey: yes. please extend ok. and keep my gown.

It was almost an hour left til check out, quickly called the reception and settled it.

me to audrey : extended, same room. what time are you coming over?

Audrey : ok. We are going down for lunch soon, he's going out for another farewell gathering after that. I text you? Do you need lunch?

me: nope. Will be waiting for you. So how was this morning with him? made love?

I didn't know what made me type that back then, perhaps I was feeling possessive....

Audrey: please don't ask such questions

I was kind of taken aback by her response, she was never this secretive ever since we started to fuck weeks ago.

me: what are you doing now?

she didn't reply me, after waiting around and then showered, around 15 minutes later, I got impatient. Very uncharacteristically of me, being the one who got bored of sex with her at first, I walked to the end of our level where her suite was. Had my phone in my hand back then to pretend to be answering a call in case the newly wed couple comes out of the room. The corridor was empty, as I approached their suite 1st door, (living area), I slowed to listen..... dreading the thought of hearing her moan, excited too, the taboo kind......

reached the secondary door, (bedroom door) I was almost out of sight from the long bent corridor, I leaned in closer to the door to listen. I could hear her voice, but it was just simple communication between them about deciding where to go for lunch, her reminding him to go home and take something and to bring back most of their stuff first.. etc....

As they walked from the primary suite door to the lift, I confirmed my suspicions about their couple dynamics all along. They seemed like a weary couple and a lustless marriage, each just walking, not even holding hands. I could have easily pictured myself groping her butt as we moved to the lift.

An idea came to me, and I texted her.

me: During lunch, tell him that you forgot to bring your key card and take his instead. Tell him you will bring him up when he returns.

Audrey replied almost immediately, despite being in the lift with her newly wed husband right beside her.

While eating alone, I felt so much of mixed feelings, often asking myself this question, goodness do I love her? Why do I not want this to end and move on to try and find other women? Especially since the sex is so boring and kind of meaningless at times... Was I just over dramatising the emotions?

Nonetheless, planned something to let her feel different and waited for her at the lobby. I received her text (i'm coming up) as she appeared, and I surprised her in the lift....

The moment the doors shut, I hugged her from behind and started to kiss her, 'gosh you look so fucking hot, I want you right now...'

I thought I'd be giving her the lust and attention she was not receiving from her husband. To my surprise, she didn't respond much, could have been tired, but from the way she pushed me away saying others might see, it was rather a mood dampener... She told me to lead the way to my room and she followed slightly behind me, perhaps she was afraid of others seeing.

Went into my room, and from the way she treated me in lift, I hesitated to pounce on her like a lustful suitor. She stripped her dress off, was surprised she had nothing else on, walked towards the bed and to my surprise, she took the cheong sam and put it back on, wearing it the way she wore last night. Then removing my shorts and getting me to lay on the bed, and she fucked me the exact same way she did that midnight, dominating me and riding me hard like a cowgirl.

me : hubby cock not satisfying is it?

as soon as I completed this sentence, her face turned into an expression I've never seen before, not in bed, not in any of our sex adventures, and not even at work...

Audrey : DON'T ASK ME SUCH THINGS EVER AGAIN!

I was shocked. She paused her cowgirl fucking and looked away.. after a min or so, before I could apologise, she resumed riding me hard, but this time she lifted her head and stared at the ceiling while balancing herself with her hands pressed on my chests. I got bored and cupped her breasts to enjoy them for the last chances I can get then...

'No don't...' she knocked my hands away and paused... surprising me... she seemed really frustrated... I kept quiet and annoyed, waited for some minutes...

me: is everything ok?

she kept quiet..

then climbed off me.

at that moment, I remember but don't understand why, I felt a bit of heart ache, worry and desperation.

me : hey?

she got up and started to wear her cheongsam back properly.. started walking towards the door and grabbed her key card from the table..

without turning and tapping the second key card on the counter,

Audrey : I go back to my room first, you come over after I go in..
Old 21-10-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, more please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1