The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

all girls depends on their character, cannot conclude one in all girls
Old 12-10-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Of course, all girls have different pussies too.
Old 12-10-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If cannot fck on first date, then second, or else no need waste time... can wait till swipe the one down to fck... catch the one who is horny mode, differnt gal will be in heat each week, when not horny they ignore but when find one in heat, she will want more than u
Old 12-10-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
But after reading the stories here, seems like reality is a different story. Makes me so confused now

Are there any tips which will help my profile looks more attractive to the gals in the first place?
For your primary pic, make sure you look your best with neatly styled hair and a nice outfit. You can take a selfie or ask your friend to take for you. Half-body will do. And make sure you SMILE.

Add in another 3 or 4 pics of you engaging in some outdoor activities. The women would want to know that you are living an active lifestyle, and not someone who's boring like deadwood.

Yes, it can be confusing. It can be frustrating. That's because women cannot think logically or rationally like men. They go by emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
For me I have not much luck on Tinder/OKC.

Most of the gals I matched are those very decent, no-nonsense OLs in their 30s. Dun seem like got any chance for a hook-up. And even they will ghost me after a few weeks of convo. Feel like always need to put in a lot of effort just to sustain the conversation. Pretty tiring and feels very one-sided for me.

Probably cos their interest level in me is low right from the start. Like always expecting me to initiate and continue the conversation. (
What kind of convos are you engaging the women with? If you are engaging them with "Hi, how's your day?", "How's your work?", or "Have you taken your dinner?", then chances are they will happily ghost you and never to return. Because 99 other guys have done the same thing as you, and failed.

If you want to stand out from the crowd, you need to do something different that 99 other guys are not doing. Make sense?
Old 12-10-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Sounds like a match making guru …
Old 20-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yup...depends on your luck and skill. If the girls shows off their best side in their pics....you stand a higher chance....

Enjoy Bro!

Old 20-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
jokespi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share bro....any stories to go along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Yup...depends on your luck and skill. If the girls shows off their best side in their pics....you stand a higher chance....

Enjoy Bro!

Old 20-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post

Enjoy Bro!
Girls pic, dime a dozen from google. What's the context with the pics? Or are you posting cos you think it might increase your 'points'?

If you like posting pics so much, there is a pic exchange link. Don't just post and clutter up the discussion unless there is some context to it?
Old 20-10-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

@Piledriver;20880297 you hit the nail with what you said
Old 20-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

@romanx24 Yes bro....plenty of targets to go around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
If cannot fck on first date, then second, or else no need waste time... can wait till swipe the one down to fck... catch the one who is horny mode, differnt gal will be in heat each week, when not horny they ignore but when find one in heat, she will want more than u
Old 20-10-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
What kind of tips would you like to know? Maybe I can help.
What kind of content do you write in your profile?
Old 20-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

They feel like slut if they let you fuck on first date
Old 20-10-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

tinder girl, sugarbook girl, cmb girl mostly same, similar type if girl
Old 20-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i do meet girl in sugarbook.live so often and my dating out rate is also high
Old 20-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

if you leave people with good impression, there is no reason they do not want to continue date with you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1