The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How a chio female SPass holder avoided retrenchment in 2020 (short series, fictio

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Looks like no more updates.
Ya lor, wasted. Seems like a very good story.
Old 21-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How a chio female SPass holder avoided retrenchment in 2020 (short series, fictio

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Looks like no more updates.
He started a new story. I think he may have given up on this story
Old 22-10-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Author's Disclaimer: I do not condone any of the negative behaviours displayed throughout the stories below. It's all fictional, imaginary and we are just here for fun.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Inappropriate Landlord Behaviour

Joyce had been staying with her childhood friend, Mei Fong, since she arrived in Singapore. Mei Fong worked in a semiconductor factory located in Woodlands since a decade ago and she was married to a local guy. They had no kids.

“替你开心叻! (I am so happy for you)” Mei Fong cheered and she gave Joyce a hug. She understood the hardship Joyce went through recently.

“我以前就和你讲了,叫你来新加坡做工。现在还来得及!你好好做一两年,过后再申请PR,不要回去Mala ysia了。知道吗? (I have been telling you to come work in Singapore! Stay and work here for a few years, then try to apply for the PR. Don’t go back Malaysia. Ok?)” Mei Fong exclaimed.

“Then 我儿子怎样办? (How about my son?)” Joyce asked.

“诶这个我不清楚。。老公,申请PR的话孩子会怎样啊? (Hmm, I am not sure about this… dear, what happen to her son if she becomes PR?)” Mei Fong asked her husband.

His name was Robert.

“我也不知道,我没有申请过PR。(I don’t know either, I haven’t applied for PR before)” Robert joked.

“好像要之后会要当兵, (I think your son will have to serve NS)” Robert added. 

“哇很浪费时间了这样! (What a waste of time for your son)” Mei Fong complained.

Joyce shrugged. She had just gotten a job and didn’t really want to get ahead of herself.

Robert was the technical team lead in the company Mei Fong worked at. Joyce thought that he was a really nice man because he told Mei Fong that Joyce could stay rent-free in the extra room for as long as she wanted.

Robert met Joyce for the first time at their wedding banquet. He was mesmerised by how pretty Joyce was and the full bust she showed in her dress that night. Since then, he was always happy whenever Joyce visited Mei Fong in Singapore from time to time.

In his mind, Joyce was the dua neh bu friend of his wife.

“今晚我们打包mala,喝酒庆祝! (Let’s get some mala hotpot and beers to celebrate)” Robert suggested.

Unfortunately, Mei Fong was not able to join. She had a night shift and she needed to go to the company earlier.

“不要喝太多,等下你喝醉了吓到Joyce! (Don’t drink too much)” Mei Fong reminded her husband before she left.

————

Joyce and Robert had dinner together. Joyce initially refused to drink as she had to report to work tomorrow morning. Robert playfully insisted that she drank a bit, otherwise she was not giving him face.

She was grateful of the support Robert had given so far. She obliged and drank. She soon excused herself back to her room, only Robert was left in the living room watching TV and drinking alone.

While he was still drinking, Joyce walked past the living room, went into the toilet at the kitchen area to take her shower. Robert was definitely not drunk, beers were too lame for him.

However, his heart raced. He had the urge to peek via the small window between the kitchen and the toilet. He tip toed to the kitchen and was massively disappointed to realise there was no angle to peek unless he pushed the window open properly.

He didn’t have the balls to do it. Instead, he slipped his phone into the gap between the two pieces of window panes and took a photo. Again, massively disappointed as only the upper bare back of Joyce was shown.

He went back to the living room, opened the bottle of a whisky which was half full besides the TV, poured into the glass cup and sipped.

3 shots were taken before Joyce finished showering. Joyce even half-jokingly reminded Robert not to drink too much because Mei Fong said so.

“放心啦,千杯不醉! (Don’t worry)” Robert retorted.

————

At 2AM, Joyce was already soundly asleep. That bottle of whiskey was already empty, empty beer cans scattered around it. Robert staggered away from the living room unsteadily. Just as he was about to walk past Joyce’s room, he stopped.

He felt drunk, he felt tipsy. He was taken over by the alcohol and an animalistic urge. He opened the door into Joyce’s room and slammed himself heavily onto the bed. Even Joyce was scared awake!

“老婆,老婆。。(my dear wife)” Robert mumbled and hugged Joyce tight from behind. He pushed his crotch towards her short pants. He felt his dick sunk deep into in her round and full ass.

“我不是你老婆,你进错房间了。。(I am not your wife, you are in the wrong room)” Joyce tried to free herself.

Robert used one hand to grope Joyce’s breast forcefully, while the other hand wandered its way down to her private part. His hand easily slid into Joyce’s sleeping short pants and he felt her bush. One hand was used to rubbed Joyce’s clit and the other continued to squeeze the extra flesh of her breast out of his palm.

“很痛很痛!Robert,我不是你老婆,你喝醉了!(It’s painful. You are drunk, I am not your wife)” Joyce shrieked and continued to fight off Robert.

“老婆,老婆。。(my dear wife)” Robert continued to whisper softly.

Robert skilfully rubbed her pussy and he felt her soft full breast squashed within his palm warmly. He could feel her nipple erecting as she was not wearing bra into sleep. He stopped the mindless grope and pinched her nipples.

“Robert,起来!我不是你老婆,很痛!(Wake up, I am not your wife)” Joyce continued to yell. She was struggling to get away from him, her legs were kicking back and forth.

“老婆,老婆。。(my dear wife)” Robert remained adamant to assume Joyce as his wife.

Robert was surprised to find that his finger tips were getting wet and damp. He inserted his finger to stir her further. His two finger tips pushed into Joyce and wet sticky juice were oozing out.

Amidst the scream of Joyce, he heard the squishy washy noice while fingering her like a champ.

Joyce shouted and screamed. She managed to pull one of her arms away from Robert and immediately elbowed him in his nose.

Robert yelled painfully and fell over the bed. That elbow hit shook him and woke him up from the urge he was possessed by. Suddenly, he felt scared.

What have I done…Robert thought to himself. He continued to lie on the floor with his face down.

“老婆你打到我了。。。(my dear wife, you hit me)” Robert moaned.

There was silence for quite a while. The room was dark and both of them were panting for breath.

Robert decided to snore out loud and pretended to be asleep on the floor.

Joyce took her jacket, her handbag and her phone. She walked out of the room and left the house at midnight.

As soon as she walked out, she regretted immediately.

She was wearing a loose tshirt and a short pants. She had no bra on and most importantly her panty was wet! There were only a few more hours left before her first day of work started!

to be continued...COMMENT TO SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE SERIES!!
Old 22-10-2021, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story. Please continue bro.
Old 22-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story. Setting up tent here to wait for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1