The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-10-2021, 01:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
What i saw just now was pretty hilarious at the train platform. Saw this young student left hand holding her laptop close to her chest, right hand is touching her soft breast, then i realise her nu bra is not sticking to her left breast, the nu bra was collapse and fell on her inner shirt which is super obvious, i can see the shape of the bra. She was panic like fk........

Too bad i was with someone in conversation about the market, if not i would have follow her in the train.

Wow.... Why her right hand touching her soft breast? Too horny or something?
Old 16-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Olympig2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Nice cameltoe!
Old 16-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Scare the others one drop
Old 17-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Maybe she horny, trying to stimulate her nipple
Old 19-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
For lovers of squid game

Nice. Like the part in Episode 2 where she was thrown into the middle of the road in just singlet and panty
Old 19-10-2021, 02:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Share of the day

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-10-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Yesterday afternoon went to The Loft at Nathan road, saw a young vietnam gal without wearing any bra coming out from the clinic there . She was wearing those tight shirt with loose pant. manage to see her nipple poking out and her panty when she was coming down from the stair......Nice view for about 20 sec..
Old 20-10-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Yesterday afternoon went to The Loft at Nathan road, saw a young vietnam gal without wearing any bra coming out from the clinic there . She was wearing those tight shirt with loose pant. manage to see her nipple poking out and her panty when she was coming down from the stair......Nice view for about 20 sec..
I think this is a trend for Viet girls nowadays.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I think this is a trend for Viet girls nowadays.
they all Yumi wannabe !
Old 20-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
Is it me or do i see brown circle?
Tiktok handle @melicacy

Old 20-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Should find an excuse to chat with her
Old 20-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermage View Post
Is it me or do i see brown circle?
Tiktok handle @melicacy

I think it could be shadows?
Looks like she is wearing a sports bra which should be padded?
Old 20-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hahaha. Use Andy Lau skill to talk with her ma.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
I think it could be shadows?
Looks like she is wearing a sports bra which should be padded?
Seems like a big piece of nip sticker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1