The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Anyone seen the new lily posting?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lily-massage/

I don't think it's the same lily from last year who is damn chio.
However this new listing blurred face looks about familiar..
If that Lily returns, you will hear it from me.

P.S.: Not the Lily who was at RV in 2019. This one can't return anymore as she was busted.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Hehe if FL, will avoid or accept as last customer of the day.
those offer bj sure think twice. 😱
Old 20-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianxie8 View Post
Hi Brothers. Anyone tried her before ?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-qianqian/
Think she is able to do tarma with her good friend working in the same location, she will focus on blowjob while her friend is able to do FJ
Old 20-10-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
recent saw 1 record of another chiongster review put 大鸡鸡 duno is good or bad for ML.😂

Depend how picky or desperate ML to increase customer base
ML can write basically anything in the database so take anything with pinch of salt
Old 20-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/joanne-massage/

She is Slim, gentle, and soft, She was very professional with her massage and can adjust the strength and not those piano, Her pictures are same as real person,
Old 20-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Qing x4 20/10/21 mwh

Ar 100/10 deep Ar
Bbbj 10/10 skilful
Cim 10/10 skilful

Xq deep Ar only Cheryl can fight with her long tongue drill you from behind

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-qing-massage/

Last edited by Loadedgun; 21-10-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold

Quite surprised didn't see any reviews for shuang shuang: https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Looks wise I think she's quite chio, got mixed blood feel but quite tanned if you're particular about skin tone.
In terms of figure, slim build so boob lovers may want to look elsewhere.
Massage leh, let's just say I'm not visiting her for that.. quite comfortable la, but not the professional type.
Sensual, does what is listed on her ad.
Not the stuck up type and I enjoy every minute spent at her place. Treat her with respect and she'll reciprocate.
RTM: yes, considering she's new in this line and looking at how $120 seems to be the norm
Disclaimer: this is only my personal experience so YMMV.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Qing Qing 20/10/21 mwh

Ar 100/10 deep Ar
Bbbj 10/10 skilful
Cim 10/10 skilful

Qq deep Ar only Cheryl can fight with her long tongue drill you from behind
This one bro?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-qing-massage/
Old 20-10-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zeko is Cool - loads of Potential

fr for fafa(her actual name)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-apple/

location was dicreet but inconvenient. at least a 10min walk from nearest mrt. no parking areas in the vicinity.

looks: 8/10 look like her photos what you see is what you get. she claimed to be 25 and look like somewhere around that age as well.

massage: 7/10 she said she is new to this scene only here for 2 months and skills were learnt here in sg.

boobs: not for boobs lover B at most no C

service: no bbbj. no nth. even tho she asked me what do i want. only hdly after she is done with the back massage, asked me to lift my waist up and she starting stroking my rod from the back. asked me to flip and she removed her top. she asked me to remove her bra for her as well. no sucking of nips, no fingering, no touching of pussy. just pure hj and catbath.

Gfe: 8/10 knows how to flirt and tease.

rtm: maybe if i am looking for vanilla service with gaogao teasing.

p.s she lives in the same apartment as tutu and they provide 4 hands massage ONLY IF THEY HAVE THE SAME FREE TIMESLOT FOR YOU. unlimited hj tho during the duration of the massage. might be the only reason for me to rtm next time lol
Old 20-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Most will need number to do number checking in data bases. Even if there's wechat provided in websites, most will ask for numbers after accepting. Wechat exchange usually happens after 1st visit.

So your option is probably MP.
How to get the number verify? I sent quite a few sms but didn't get any response
Old 20-10-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I change number so my new number msg all zero reply
Old 20-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedsbf View Post
How to get the number verify? I sent quite a few sms but didn't get any response
You have to keep trying. If you managed to get one ML to accept your booking, be nice and ask politely for her help to add your number into their database. That will help you for your future bookings.

May want to try the less popular ones as higher chance of them to accept customers without record. Good luck!
Old 20-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedsbf View Post
If its a new number, high chance they will be selective. Poor reviews they will see situation but no data base, most of the time they rather not take the risk so as what another bro say. Keep trying on those less popular ones n if u get lucky, get them register your phone number in data base
Old 20-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So if she up her rates we know who to thank.
Ya. How Awesome indeed if she up her price.
Really don't understand how come people are so smart these days.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lily-massage/

anyone tried before? many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1