The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Indo staying tampines. She is small petite size but her boobs is big ! Who wanna try????
Can share and will like to try… any tips how to hook her easily
Old 20-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Lovely Smile 😊
Tok About Big Neh Neh Only So Many Buaya Comes Out
Yalar Bro... Here many horny guys...
Old 20-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Already send out to a few Bros here. Good luck. Dun ask for ctc already, I will not send le. Tks.
Old 20-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Indo staying tampines. She is small petite size but her boobs is big ! Who wanna try????
Interested to try, not baby hippo, elephant right.. 🐘😊
Old 20-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hoping those bros who manage to get the contact n tried her already, give FR. Big boobs is good for doggie style.
Old 20-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
You got a PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone3353 View Post
Can share and will like to try… any tips how to hook her easily
Upz You Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 20-10-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Angel xxx xxxxxx from Michat

I added for few days alr, then see all her post is enjoying life, confirm got many guy giving her money. I did not proceed further cause she not responding.

Then just now she posted 2 vids with a bro, Dxxxxx. Really dont simply take photo/video with them sial. Hahaha
Old 20-10-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Lan jiao screwing maid thread all the fucker white knight only post 1 photo and the girl know. So what fucking u get? I challenge you come meet u. I will show what the fuck
Old 20-10-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Lan jiao screwing maid thread all the fucker white knight only post 1 photo and the girl know. So what fucking u get? I challenge you come meet u. I will show what the fuck
Its really sad bro. The white knights here are aplenty. But sometimes its not the white knights to be honest. I know there are some who are actual maids who comes to this thread just to check as well.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very common leh bro.. here alot of white knight and Roberto one. Dun say for maid only.. the ml, FL wat we write they also know one.. ask alot of cbk will hao lian tell them about this thread..

Anyway up ur points with +19..
Old 20-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Angel xxx xxxxxx from Michat

I added for few days alr, then see all her post is enjoying life, confirm got many guy giving her money. I did not proceed further cause she not responding.

Then just now she posted 2 vids with a bro, Dxxxxx. Really dont simply take photo/video with them sial. Hahaha
I also have one call mina i think.. ask me for 200 per shot.. in the end i also deleted her.. she keep posting those clothes, jewellery and money those bro give..

200 per shot for maid.. i doubt i will try.. i better stick with those fl..
Old 20-10-2021, 10:47 PM
🤙🌖🤞

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13564 / Power: 42
WatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond reputeWatssupZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Upped you. I wanna try.
Rtn 36 pts wif tks

Samsters upz me the 2nd time, will rtn when completed the 1st round...tks much

1. Goalie, 2. Love 6969, 3. szczesny, 4. Andrew101, 5. sc slayer, 6. 69sex, 7. Tho66, 8. Me Siam Bu, 9.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Looks Yummy

Upz You Bro And Give You Power
Hi,can share contact?Thanks
Old 21-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah... Fuck those white Knight aka CB kia. I am trying to gather the details of those white knights... Once I have the their pics and ctc number, I will post them here. Watch out white Knight aka CB Kia
Old 21-10-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Yeah... Fuck those white Knight aka CB kia. I am trying to gather the details of those white knights... Once I have the their pics and ctc number, I will post them here. Watch out white Knight aka CB Kia
Nice bro, expose them like how Slyvia kenna expose. Will await your grand reveal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1