The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Pinky's congratulatory message to president trump

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dear President Trump,

Congratulations on your inauguration as the 45th President of the United States of America.

I wish you and your Administration every success, and look forward to working together to advance our countries’ shared interests. You have assembled a strong team whom I am confident will implement your vision of a stronger and more prosperous America.

When we spoke after your election victory, we discussed the strong and multifaceted relationship between Singapore and the United States. As you are aware, our countries enjoy extensive economic and business ties. The US-Singapore Free Trade Agreement has been a remarkable success, facilitating investments, increasing exports, and creating thousands of jobs in both countries.

Over 20,000 American SMEs have benefited from bilateral trade, with the United States consistently maintaining a trade surplus with Singapore. Asia will continue to drive global economic growth, and the growing middle class in Southeast Asia provides exciting opportunities for further cooperation between American and Singaporean businesses.
We have also built up excellent security ties. Our defence partnership has helped the United States maintain its longstanding presence in the Asia-Pacific.

We also worked closely to address global threats, especially terrorism. Terrorist groups that recruit and operate in Southeast Asia are of deep concern. This is why Singapore was the first Southeast Asian country to join the counter-ISIL coalition and is the only Asian country to have contributed military assets to the coalition’s effort. Our militaries and security agencies work closely together through regular exercises and platforms such as the Law Enforcement and Homeland Security and Safety Cooperation Dialogue. Singapore is committed to strengthening these ties and furthering cooperation with your Administration.

I look forward to meeting you soon to continue our conversation. Ho Ching and I also send our best wishes for your family’s continued good health and success.

Yours sincerely,
LEE HSIEN LOONG

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1