The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Missed opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedacid View Post
and too conservative
Only when we get older then we realize
Old 17-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
limchowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusque View Post
.... Some girls just like to create unnecessary drama like that...
And they'll bring it up again ten years later
Old 17-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Years ago, a Malay classmate called me to say her parents will be away for the weekend. She is hosting a sex orgy party with friends she know from Zouk. Everyone needs to bring along a partner of the opposite sex. If not, she cannot join in. She asked me if I am willing to be her partner. I don't have to sleep with her. If I see any pretty girls, I can go ahead to try other girls.

I replied I am still saving my first time for someone special. Surprisingly it is not easy for a single girl to find a guy to join in.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

My friends push hard enough and scored. The girl cum so many times but later cried rape.

Lan lan have to compensate her money. Is a trap sometimes
Old 18-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread just shows how horny girls are.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eat first, leave no room for regrets
Old 19-10-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Last time secondary school days always have this god siblings thingy.
Gotten quite a few godsis back then and one of them was quite popular among the guys for her boob size.

Fast forward to poly day when I just got my driving license. Would "date" my circle of girls out, purely just for meals & chill (back then so innocent) and driving my family's car out of course.

Once was this godsis, drove her back after chilling at the beach (Erm yes I did nothing except just normal chatting, never even touch her or anything when she leaned on my shoulder and thighs) and it was past midnight. Reached void deck and she "refused" to go up saying that she would hardly see me after that and would miss me. Grabbed my arm and leaned on me again.

Silly me just kept telling her its very late and she should go back and rest early, be good I would meet her when I could, blah blah.

After a long while she got off the car and stood at the lobby with a face of sadness and I just waved and drove off.
Old 19-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Last time secondary school days always have this god siblings thingy.
Gotten quite a few godsis back then and one of them was quite popular among the guys for her boob size.

Fast forward to poly day when I just got my driving license. Would "date" my circle of girls out, purely just for meals & chill (back then so innocent) and driving my family's car out of course.

Once was this godsis, drove her back after chilling at the beach (Erm yes I did nothing except just normal chatting, never even touch her or anything when she leaned on my shoulder and thighs) and it was past midnight. Reached void deck and she "refused" to go up saying that she would hardly see me after that and would miss me. Grabbed my arm and leaned on me again.

Silly me just kept telling her its very late and she should go back and rest early, be good I would meet her when I could, blah blah.

After a long while she got off the car and stood at the lobby with a face of sadness and I just waved and drove off.
Well, you are clearly professional and go strictly by your username here
Old 19-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Laff die me!
Upz u bro
Old 19-10-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wahahahaha LMAO
Old 20-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL could have driven her to somewhere "heaven".
Old 23-10-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sadly i had my share of such incidents too. Was in my early 20's and a girl i was dating back then had got me to sneak into her room after her family was asleep to help her book a chalet for her birthday party as i had some membership privileges for it. Silly me didn't attempted anything at all after helping her book the chalet and just guai guai sat on the floor as she said cannot lie on her bed in dirty outside clothes
In the end we just chit chatted until it was time to leave for me... still regretting it till this day since...
Old 23-10-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

How long and how many times you knock your own head ah? Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Years ago, a Malay classmate called me to say her parents will be away for the weekend. She is hosting a sex orgy party with friends she know from Zouk. Everyone needs to bring along a partner of the opposite sex. If not, she cannot join in. She asked me if I am willing to be her partner. I don't have to sleep with her. If I see any pretty girls, I can go ahead to try other girls.

I replied I am still saving my first time for someone special. Surprisingly it is not easy for a single girl to find a guy to join in.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
How long and how many times you knock your own head ah? Hahahaha
I am glad I missed it. Otherwise life can be really different. I had a friend telling me he took half an Ecstasy pill and kept drinking mineral water.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-at-zouk-disco

I have been trying to recall more after I wrote my post. For the older guys, maybe you will remember too. There was a tradition in some primary schools then where you write silly stuff and contact details in one another's book in P6. I think it's called Autograph Book. Some rubbish stuff like Roses are Red and Violets are Blue etc. Then you write your address or phone number to keep in touch. Strangely there is how this Malay classmate managed to contact me. Randomly on a weekday afternoon, an ex-classmate called me to ask me if I wish to join in an orgy.

From this autograph book thingy, another very pretty ex-classmate called me up randomly years later to tell me she broke up with her bf and needed someone to talk to. I told her I am not free and maybe we can chat another day. She never called me back and I subsequently realised I don't have her phone number
Old 23-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I am glad I missed it.

From this autograph book thingy, another very pretty ex-classmate called me up randomly years later to tell me she broke up with her bf and needed someone to talk to. I told her I am not free and maybe we can chat another day. She never called me back and I subsequently realised I don't have her phone number
Bro, you need a wingman? 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1