The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
How a chio female SPass holder avoided retrenchment in 2020 (short series, fictional)

Author's Disclaimer: I do not condone any of the negative behaviours displayed throughout the stories below. It's all fictional, imaginary and we are just here for fun.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 0: Inappropriate workplace behaviour

Joyce Tan had joined a furniture company that was located at the CBD area as a retail sales executive since early January of 2020. At the age of 33, she left JB Malaysia to find work in the Lion City Singapore after her husband got himself into a big gambling debt. She asked her parents in Penang to take care of her toddler son since her husband had run away from the loan sharks. Her house in JB was no longer safe as well because the loan sharks would come and harass.

There was obviously nothing fancy about being a retail sales at a furniture showroom, yet the salary of SGD$2500 per month was much better than the salary fetched by her previous job as an admin in a small export trading company back in Malaysia (when converted of course).

She needed the job to save money fast so that she could return and rebuild a life with her son. She no longer harboured any hope for her useless husband.

"Wah, Malaysian lady so chio one meh?" The managing director, Alex, quipped when he interviewed her in the back office of the furniture showroom. As one of the 3 main shareholders, Alex ran the daily operations of the showroom. He was 48 years old, married with two kids. Strangely, he never wore his wedding ring.

"Um sorry, what does chio mean?" Joyce asked innocently. In Malaysia, 'chio' is a term rarely used.

"No la hahaha, it means you are pretty. You got boyfriend or not?" Alex laughed and turned his gaze to scan her body casually. Wah got meat got curves, chio face for a lady at her age,not bad sia...Alex thought to himself.

"Oh, no no. I am married...but my husband ran way due to gambling debt. So now I will definitely have to focus on work for myself and my son..." Joyce shared her story. She hoped her story could move Alex to hire her.

After listening to the poor tales of Joyce, Alex did hire her...although not for the reasons Joyce thought of. Once Joyce had confirmed the acceptance of the role, Alex asked her to wait and try out the company uniform. The employees at the showroom had to wear the company t-shirts while at work.

"Oh ok, my size is M." Joyce said. She looked around the showroom, there was only one aunty employee and a young guy employee. Both of them indeed wore the same company tshirts.

Alex smirked and went into the storeroom to find uniforms for Joyce. Although there was an abundance of M and L shirts, Alex purposely took out 3 XS shirts and handed them to Joyce.

"I am sorry but there were only XS size left, you try first and see can or not." Alex tried to be apologetic.

Joyce knew XS would not fit her. Her bust size was 34C after giving birth to her son. She was not a petite lady as well and was considered curvaceous for a young asian mom.

"If cannot, then it's ok. I am sure got other applicant can." Alex passive-aggressively remarked, he tried to pass it off as a joke. However, Joyce would not like to upset her boss so soon. She agreed to try and took the shirts away.

"Eh where you going? You can change in the office la. The toilet very far away one." Without letting Joyce to say anything, Alex walked out of the office and locked the door before he closed it.

After a few minutes, Joyce walked out of the room to show herself. The tiny company tshirt indeed revealed the shapes of her breasts perfectly, Alex could even see the bra pattern and a bit of Joyce's tummy.

"Mr Alex, cannot la very tight..." Joyce wanted to show him why XS was not acceptable.

"Can la can la can la, why cannot? See, it fits nicely. I am sure more uncles will buy from you. You will be top sales." Alex walked around her and reassured her.

Then, Alex's phone rang. "Ok thank you, see you tomorrow!" Before picking it up, he turned to Joyce and said. He walked into the office, closed the door and locked it.

Joyce was left speechless but grateful at the same time. She found a job! With an acceptable base salary and Alex promising good monthly bonus if her sales result was good. Joyce left the showroom and walked around the mall to look for toilet. She wanted to change back her clothes from the tiny company tshirt before taking MRT back home. Interestingly, the mall toilet was actually very near to the showroom.

On the other hand, back In the showroom office, Alex put away his phone after the call with his wife ended. He unzipped his pants while looking at the desktop monitor.

On the monitor screen, it showed the footage of Joyce changing!! There was a CCTV cam installed in his office! Dirty Alex. He looped the footage of showing the busty breasts of Joyce and started fapping his limp dick.

to be continued...COMMENT TO SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE SERIES!!
Old 14-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: How a chio female SPass holder avoided retrenchment in 2020 (short series, fictio

Nice story of tiko Alex.
Please continue 👍🏼
Old 15-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
SohGuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How a chio female SPass holder avoided retrenchment in 2020 (short series, fictio

Very well written
Old 15-07-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
AlanKennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story, go go go!
Old 18-07-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
aastop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice story of tiko Alex.
Please continue ����
Yes please do
Old 24-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 10
Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not bad, please continue.
Old 24-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update!
Old 28-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7277 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

It’s good to read story during this COVID era.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more. Support.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. New idea from ts. Camp8ng
Old 02-08-2021, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 02-08-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
kostastsmikas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and thank you for nice story.
Old 02-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
taofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice story. Please post more.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
IanRush346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Looks like no more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1