The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
What kind of tips would you like to know? Maybe I can help.
I used to have a couple of different girls colleagues. We were very close to each other share work gossips, dine alone often after work even hold hands, hug etc. One day, she decided just to stop everything claim that we should keep a distance. Totally stop talking to me, treat me as total stranger with enmity, not reply my msg etc. I also dunno what she thinking.
Old 07-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Many GCP on Tinder explicitly saying no to fwb. Should I just ignore that?

How to tell it the ladies are DTF?
I would still try but of cos test water during the conv first. I encounter profile that says NO FB, NO ONS, NO SEXT but we end up sexting and fucking on the first date.

some people put that in case their real life friends see their profile.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I used to have a couple of different girls colleagues. We were very close to each other share work gossips, dine alone often after work even hold hands, hug etc. One day, she decided just to stop everything claim that we should keep a distance. Totally stop talking to me, treat me as total stranger with enmity, not reply my msg etc. I also dunno what she thinking.
This is very normal, bro. Is she single, attached or married? You are already holding hands and hugging her. Why don't you move in for the kiss when you hug her?

Right now, she is just testing you to see what you are made of. That's what women love to do. They are emotional creatures. They blow hot and cold.

So you stand your ground. Show her that you are not affected by this shit that she's throwing at you. Act normal in front of her. Look, you are both colleagues. Work issues will crop up, and you have to talk to each other at some point.

Smile at her. Give her that loving look. Throw some sweet compliments. But maintain a cold voice when talking to her about work to throw her off. You give her as good as you are getting. You need to warm her up again.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
I would still try but of cos test water during the conv first. I encounter profile that says NO FB, NO ONS, NO SEXT but we end up sexting and fucking on the first date.

That's right, bro. The women can write whatever they want on their profile. It really doesn't matter what the fark they write.

Of course they won't say openly that they are DTF due to social conditioning- they don't want to be seen as a slut. Although deep down inside, most of them have that little slut in them.

The bros just need to ignore what they write, and go push the boundaries. If you never try, you'll never know. Like what the great ice hockey player Wayne Gretzky said,"I miss 100% of the shots I did not take".
Old 07-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post

To avoid desperate men that's why a lot of NOs. But once click, jackpot!
Old 09-10-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll just add on some of my own tips. First impression counts, so make sure that you look sharp and smell amazing on that first meetup. And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.

Meet at some secluded place. If she is willing to meet at these kind of places, then she's definitely game. Its easier to escalate from there. And for some bros, they meet straight at the hotel. Its child's play for them.

I hate to say this, but you do need to know how to sweet talk. Women are turned on by words. Throw some sweet compliments, crack some sexy humour, initiate lots of touching. If you are not touching her, that means you are friend-zoned. From touching, you can then test water. Push your boundaries step by step. Hand, arm, waist, inner thigh.... and see how far your lady is willing to go.

Be bold. Because pussies favor the brave.
Awesome tips bro. I literally just posted the same questions on another thread about Tinder gals.
I got no such luck. Most of the gals I matched with are the serious no-nonsense OLs in their 30s.

Maybe cos I am not good-looking, can't get matches with syts or xmms
Also I noticed many gals profile will highlight- "Not into ONS/FWB" or "Only serious relationships". I always thought that gals are very conservative on dating apps.

But after reading the stories here, seems like reality is a different story. Makes me so confused now

Are there any tips which will help my profile looks more attractive to the gals in the first place?
Old 09-10-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

For me I have not much luck on Tinder/OKC.

Most of the gals I matched are those very decent, no-nonsense OLs in their 30s. Dun seem like got any chance for a hook-up. And even they will ghost me after a few weeks of convo. Feel like always need to put in a lot of effort just to sustain the conversation. Pretty tiring and feels very one-sided for me.

Probably cos their interest level in me is low right from the start. Like always expecting me to initiate and continue the conversation. Managed to meet a few in person, but also not much chemistry and can tell they not interested in me

In the end still must spend money go spa for happy endings otherwise feel damm emo
Old 09-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.
This one probably depends on the comfort level you have with the lady.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I can see that there are already some bros here giving away very useful tips on how to turn a woman on in other threads. You can go search them out.

I'll just add on some of my own tips. First impression counts, so make sure that you look sharp and smell amazing on that first meetup. And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.

Meet at some secluded place. If she is willing to meet at these kind of places, then she's definitely game. Its easier to escalate from there. And for some bros, they meet straight at the hotel. Its child's play for them.

I hate to say this, but you do need to know how to sweet talk. Women are turned on by words. Throw some sweet compliments, crack some sexy humour, initiate lots of touching. If you are not touching her, that means you are friend-zoned. From touching, you can then test water. Push your boundaries step by step. Hand, arm, waist, inner thigh.... and see how far your lady is willing to go.

Be bold. Because pussies favor the brave.

Thus is a pro here haha. Thumbs up for u
Old 09-10-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Many girls that no FWB will let you fuck within three dates.

They just don’t want their friend to know.
Old 09-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Roytt8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Many girls that no FWB will let you fuck within three dates.

They just don’t want their friend to know.
Must be from an experienced samster. Agreed.
Old 10-10-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Roytt8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Drink a cup of coffee and kiss in the car park. Then, go to hotel next.
Low cost economical. Good try !!
Old 11-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

you can try sugarbook.live, perhaps you get better result and not that hurt
Old 11-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roytt8 View Post
Low cost economical. Good try !!
first date like this, hard to get second date
Old 11-10-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1 View Post
Just curious. Do you think you can bed them without spending $600 bucks per date? I.e at a lower cost.
why not? you pay for the quality
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1