The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
limchowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected happenings

Very nice story TS, support!
Old 20-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for support.

Not much time to write a nice story.. as u all can see, not easy to write the story too..got chinese, english translation.

haiz..
Old 20-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take your time to update, it is a nice story bro
Old 21-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

So I could see her boobs..small B, enough for me. Her dress was still on, so it only exposes her boobs. She is really good with sensual, with her slutty eyes and her touches are all very good. I slowly grope her boobs and I even sucked it.. no rejection. Wow.. then she kiss my ears and HJ me, while I suck her nipples..and soon, I surrendered. She smelled really good too.

She helped me clean up, and then washed her hands and put back her bra and tie her halter neck dress back.

Before she left, she hug me tight. And ask me when I can see her. In all honesty, I felt she is a gold digger. All fake one la. But I also played along. We said goodbye and I was thinking how to up her. The room got no small window by the way and has a lock. Maybe because it is a waxing place. I can tell she is eager to please and should be easy to up.

Booked a next session within 2 days and this time, she was in a spaghetti tight dress, which is one piece. She has a jacket over it though. Session was normal, we had small chat and I told her I had missed her. By the way, this session is my third session and is a massage session. During the session, she removed her jacket already.

My heads was facing down during the massage so I asked her: 你和男友好吗?

She: 不好啊,昨天吵架 (Not good, we just quarrelled last night)

Me: 啊,为了什么呢?(Why leh?)

She: 没事啦 (It is nothing la)
Seems she prefer not to talk about it.

Me: 你可以考虑我啊。哈哈 (Maybe you can consider me? haha)

Me trying my luck: 那我们可以谈条件先吗?(Maybe we can discuss on this further?)

She: 可以啊!(sure, why not?). 你做爱需要几次呢?需要我怎么陪你?(How many times do you want to have sex per week?)

Me: 我们可以去酒店。我可以定好的。你陪我做一周一次,如何?(I can book a very nice hotel, we do it once a week?)

She: 酒店不行啊。我不喜欢。一个月,我可以给你两次。大姨妈那段就不行。(I do not like to go hotels. Every month, I can give you sex two times. But when I have my period, we cannot do the deed)

Me: 那我们在哪里做爱呢?(Then where shall it be?)

She: 这里啊,不是很好吗?我不可以给男友发现的,对不起。我们可以晚上9点做,那时店就没人了。大叫都没事。( We do it in the shop, I cannot let my BF knows. I am so sorry. We can meet at 9pm in the shop, u take the last slot, no one here and you can scream all you want)

Me: 哎呀,不舒服呢。一个月需要给你多少呢?(Aiya, not comfortable la, then how much do I need to give you?)

She: $1000可以吗?我们就在这里交流。一个星期一次,这个时候我是你的人,一个月两次. ($1000 it will be, we can interact here During this time, I am all yours)

Me: 这样啊。那我想知道你的功力呢。哈哈 (Like this ah, then show me what you have first, what u can do in this room?)

She: 嗯。明白你的意思。(Yes, I understand)

With that, she asked me flip over and at that time, I was wondering, she gonna impress me with her sensual? Wah shiok leh..

I flipped over and she start to touch my pubic area. She is good, really good. She also kiss my nipples, got me turned on. I touched her boobs, and remove her left strap for her spaghetti dress and then the right.. and she got my hint. She slowly slide the dress off and placed it on the clothing hooks. Wow, she is totally naked, minus her bra and panties. I remove her bra, totally no resistance. And guess what, she has more tattoos on her lower body.

She then asked me to stand up, while she lie down. And HJ me while she lie down. I think she want me to cum on her belly. Hahaha..i had other solid ideas. While she HJ me, I was standing up and slowly kiss her ears, her neck and i do it for very long. She was breathing hard. At this point, I remember my back was a little pain from bending down and she was still HJ me..but her grip was getting weaker. So I decide to go on top of her, and now, my whole body is on top of her while she try to HJ me. I continue to attack her ears and neck. I saw her face was flushed red...I know she is gone. I slowly go down to her boobs and then stomach and by this time, she cannot HJ me anymore..her breathing was intense..

Me: 你还好吗?(are you okay?)

She: 很好,舒服。(yes, I feel good).
When she said it, her eyes was closed.

I removed her panties and she has no resistance..and then went to attack her pussy..which as expected, 100% shaven, ZERO smell..I lick and lick her and she was going crazy, and holding my hands tightly, her breathing was very fast.. her eyes are closed completely.

I then stopped, attack her ears and neck again, and kiss her lightly, a little frenching, and at the same time, I use my lower body to spread her legs damn big, making my dicky just outside her hole, while continue to french her and attack her ears and neck..I know she is gone for sure.

At that point, I had a thought, my dicky was oily, should I enter her? hahaaha..honestly this is my first time in this situation. I point my rod at her pussy, and gently attack her there but never go in. She was damn wet..
Old 21-10-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SSJqwert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, nice adventures. I think those that comes unexpected are the ones that leaves memories.

Continue sharing if have!
Old 21-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

$500 for 1 shot . not worth it lah
Old 22-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 23-10-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update update update bro!!!
Old 23-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
$500 for 1 shot . not worth it lah
Cannot count like that. You are thinking of FL rates where they seldom choose or reject guys. But in this case, she has a choice of who she sleeps with. Other guys offering $500 may not get it.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

She is gone for sure, all yours. Cheers!
Old 23-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I also scared I addicted to her bro..and she will as well.

Then hard to extract myself.
Bro, you think too much.
Because ML their aim is to make money.
She said yes maybe cuz she wants the money at hotel.

If end of the day she doesn't take the money and really like you. That's good.

She already know you're married. And you know she got bf.

As long as discrete, she wants you. This i feel not wrong. Cuz it's sometimes not possible to get everything she wants from her bf and she can get something from you.

Whether you addicted to her or not, I think you're season enough to know how to handle yourself.

Don't think too much. Go and satisfy her.
Old 23-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Usually if I want to hint I will purposely zaogeng and act extra blur and dumb
Old 23-10-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Usually if I want to hint I will purposely zaogeng and act extra blur and dumb
Whoops I commented on the wrong thread I thought I was in the hinting thread I'll just head over there 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1