The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected happenings

Thanks for the nice sharing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-09-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
哥哥 is a common form of address if the PRC girl is younger than u
If you have watched the Vietnamese bride Drama recently, it is the same way she called her hubby........
Old 06-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
The way she 哥哥 here 哥哥 there like so kinky
Maybe she meant to say Girl Girl...
Old 06-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Thanks bros for support.

Thank u those who pm me to say they like my story

Some asked for contact..i am not sure if i should send. Let me think about it.

Please give me ur patience while I write the next part.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

Better finish the story first before sharing contact. Once you share contact, some white knight will tell her about this story you are writing. Then the white knights will come to say XXX request that this story be deleted.

Whatever happens in SBF... stays in SBF. <--- this saying used to be valid a long long time ago in the early days of this forum when smartphones are not so common. Now people are showing the ML/FL reviews written here.
Old 06-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Better finish the story first before sharing contact. Once you share contact, some white knight will tell her about this story you are writing. Then the white knights will come to say XXX request that this story be deleted.

Whatever happens in SBF... stays in SBF. <--- this saying used to be valid a long long time ago in the early days of this forum when smartphones are not so common. Now people are showing the ML/FL reviews written here.
true bro..wise words indeed from an experienced samster

just up u..paiseh..points too little. used to have an account but my wife found out..hahaha
Old 06-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

I was wondering, why will you be scared if it’s a legit spa? I think in my heart but I did not ask her. So I probe further. The thought of having something extra made me hard.

Me: 那天什么事呢? (what happen that day?)

She: 我在柜台,突然一男一女进来,叫我不要动,不可以用电话。直接冲进了房间,进了就查,看有没有带口罩。也顺 便看有什么性的活动。我们这里但然没有,有那个小窗口,做什么都看见。(I was at the counter, a male and female came in, they are wearing normal attire. They told me, DO NOT USE THE PHONE or make any noise. They enter the massage rooms and checked if we got mas, and then check if there is any funny activities. We will not have sexual stuff for sure as we have a small window on every door)

Me: 疫情是这样的。没办法。(The pandemic is like that la, because of covid)

She: 是啊。哥哥,一个钟要到了。我帮你按个头好吗。(Yes elder bro..by the way, your time is almost up, let me massage your head)

I was shocked, time flies! Such a charming girl. The way she call me 哥哥, I really melt liao. So I asked her if I can extend.

Me: 我可以加钟吗?时间过真快。半个钟我可以。(Can I extend the session? 30 minutes will do)

She: 真的啊哥哥。我有空,谢谢你喔。谢谢你的支持。(really ah elder bro, I am free. Thank u for your support!)

Me: 不会。你按很好。我想松懈身体。(Do not mention it, you work hard and you pressed well. I feel good)

She: 嗯。明白。你想抓根和做前列腺保养吗?我会。(Understand, do you want kidney/prostate massage? I know the real stuff)

Me: 啊。按我那里啊?我不好意思呢。哈哈。(U mean press down there. I am shy la. haha)

She: 不会啦。我们做这行的,要专业。如果你硬,正常的反应。不硬你就有问题了。哈哈 (You won't be. I am in this line and I will be professional. If you have a hard rod, this is a normal reaction. If you cannot be hard, I will be worried)

Me: 这个是什么用处呢?(So what is this treatment for?)

I want to test her. It’s not some gloried handjob or touching. But u know, I have a soft spot for her, I don’t mind her touching. As I imagine her doing so, I had a hard on already.

She: 这个是处理下面的阻赛。每个男生都按背,头,但下面没按。就算按了,也不一定遇到一个会按的。很多都是假的 。我的是和一个师父学来的。(This is for traffic jams down there. U know every guy always get their head, shoulders pressed but no one pressed down there. Some do but it is all fake. I learn from a master so I know where and how to do it)

Me: 啊。那好吧。我尝尝. (Ok then, let me try)

She: 好的哥哥。但需要$50。这个是店的规矩。如果有警察来,你就说是前列腺保养,我们容易交代。 (This will be another $50, it is the rule of the shop. If the authorities come, just say it is maintenance down there)

Me: 好吧。(Sure)

With that, she tear open my disposable shorts. and start what she is supposed to do.
Old 06-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
hanseno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, please continue TS
Old 06-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Thanks bros for support.

Thank u those who pm me to say they like my story

Agreed with one the samster here… confirm got shining white knight here will show her everything thinking they will score point with her….

So my advise is to just write finish the story

Up u my humble points as an encouragement

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-09-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

She: 哥哥,你下面好大。还没硬就这么大了。哈哈。你的老婆一定很舒服。(You are big down there and not even fully erected, your wife will be a happy woman)

Me: 你和每个顾客这么说的?大也没用,很少用到?(You say this to every customer? Big also no use, I seldom use this brother down there)

She: 你们男生很容易的。自己可以出,不像我们女生哥哥。我们想要,自己不能弄自己来。(It is easier for guys, you can DIY unlike us, if we want it, it is tough for us to do it on our own)

I was like wow, she’s so open now. Haha. Let me dig more. Hahahaha. the more the merrier. Really love chatty girls

Me: 那你想要,怎么办呢?(What if you have the urge, then how?)

She: 我就忍吧。不可能随便和男生做,太恶心了。如果和你做,我会很痛。你太大了。(Then I will endure. I cannot be having sex with every other guy right? This is disgusting. Some girls like it big there but I do not as it will be painful for me)

So she was saying all these while she was doing her kneads down there which is painful at some parts and soothing at some. My balls has the sour feeling. My pubic area is a little painful but bearable. The inner groin was quite tight and she loosen it up. She also work on the kuku bird and stretch it, and knead it as well. So her first part of the treatment is this..more of unclogging veins and blocked vessels, I wasn’t really hard. Second part is more of edging and stimulation, which she could make me hard, and not hard. Guess she has some good fundamentals.

She was seated in front of me, doing her job. And I was looking at her from my end on the massage bed. It’s surreal to see a girl whom I like at my leg area, and handling my rod. By then, I was fully erected. She did not look flustered and was professional about it. Her hair was nicely styled, and she was focusing her work on my shaft. I kept looking at her boobs, totally small cup boob lover, and can see her pink lacy bra. She was indeed making me high. Damn high.

She looked at me: 哥哥,你想出吗?我可以帮你出 (Do you want to let it out? I can help you)
Old 06-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

She is a helpful girl

So like they say, there is no real 正规店
Old 06-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lent my silent sapport here.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support and camping for more
Old 06-09-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
She is a helpful girl

So like they say, there is no real 正规店
She is a trained professional tool maintainance personnel, cheers!
Old 06-09-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

wow really good masseuse. good conversationalist too from the sound of it. keep it coming 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1