The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light
Armpit fetish

I always find girl's armpit sexy and I do armpit fuck and cum on my FB. I find it sexy when they have cum dripping to the side of their breast from armpit. Any bros here share similar experience?
Old 14-09-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Armpit fetish

Mostly PRC dun like to shave. Lick it while fucking them.
Old 14-09-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. Love cleanly shaven armpits. But when girls go IPL, that's the cream of the crop!

Totally smooth until the usual crease lines also very minimum.
Old 14-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

I feel that part is the woman's softest part. That time when I requested from my FB if I could cumfuck her armpit, she rejected but did it anyways after she blowjob then she kind of went with it and accommodated. It's so submissive...
Old 14-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumRainer View Post
I always find girl's armpit sexy and I do armpit fuck and cum on my FB. I find it sexy when they have cum dripping to the side of their breast from armpit. Any bros here share similar experience?
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9i9o0l0 View Post

She mentioned that she has a leak before she started onlyfans. Anyone knows her name or the video?
Are u that person she mentioned? Now ur spoil market and she won't be posting any under arm picture.
Old 14-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I also find girl’sarmpit very sexy, I will lick and kiss the armpit before moving south to perform oral.
Old 14-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Yes. Love cleanly shaven armpits. But when girls go IPL, that's the cream of the crop!

Yes, love it too. And some girls love to flaunt their smooth armpits as if they could read my mind hehe
Old 15-09-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Armpit fetish

Yeah bro, I love ogling and licking smooth armpits.

Am dating mid-30's PR professional now, who loves having her pits licked. I also drag my dick over her pits while in bed.

Also appreciated meeting PRC chiobus and XMM, and running my tongue and dick over their cute, hairy pits.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

No lah, bro....ha...I mean the real thing not fap to the picture lol...
Old 16-09-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bainian View Post
Yes, love it too. And some girls love to flaunt their smooth armpits as if they could read my mind hehe
I tell you girls they know exactly what they are doing one, if they observe and knows what turns the man on they will purposely do it but act blur
Old 17-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
AoShinobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love a clean armpit. Will always lick and slightly suck on my gf's armpit before going for her breasts and pussy. While having sex and in cowgirl position, fucking her hard and feeling high, she will purposely bring her armpit close to my face and let me lick and kiss it while she cums and that brings me to cum faster too.
Old 17-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Same for me, bro. Its always so nice when the girl wraps her arms around your neck as you fuck them from behind. That's when to lick their sweet smelling armpits....and cum in between their armpits...
Old 17-09-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I feel that part is the woman's softest part. That time when I requested from my FB if I could cumfuck her armpit, she rejected but did it anyways after she blowjob then she kind of went with it and accommodated. It's so submissive...
knn you all sure EDMWer lol
Old 19-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tell you girls they know exactly what they are doing one, if they observe and knows what turns the man on they will purposely do it but act blur
For sure, a girl showing you her pits for even a short time can sense it turns you on ..
Old 19-09-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
knn you all sure EDMWer lol
Nope I'm not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1