The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

The TOTO $8Million draw snowballed 3x to coming this Monday 18 Oct 9pm, with a $8 million prize for the jackpot. Being a true-blue Singaporean, I have bought some numbers too. We all know that this is a game of chance, luck and rather low probability of winning, but wouldn’t it be interesting to see some real data?

There are two parts of this project. The first is to get the data. 3 years of Group 1 jackpot data are available in Singapore Pool’s website. The extraction was automated using Python, and dumped into a sqlite database. Google Maps API was also used to geocode Singapore Pool branch’s addresses so as to place markers in a map.

With the more time-consuming coding over, all the data were finally visualised using Tableau. And the resulting dashboard above is created. Sharing is caring.

https://winlife888.wordpress.com/202...-toto-jackpot/

Video walkthrough
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN4dQye/

Last edited by formidable; 17-10-2021 at 06:08 PM.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

So... what numbers to buy?
Old 18-10-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
kingcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gov more likely the only winner lah.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

today will see long long long Qs again
Old 18-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

18 will open today
Old 18-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

Snowball to $12million or more if today no group 1 winner. Very best of wealthy luck to all (:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-to-keep-eager

Larger Toto jackpots to make a comeback as prize amount now allowed to snowball over 4 draws
Old 18-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Snowball to $12million or more if today no group 1 winner. Very best of wealthy luck to all (:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-to-keep-eager

Larger Toto jackpots to make a comeback as prize amount now allowed to snowball over 4 draws
Only max of 4 draws. Today is the 4th draw, aka Cascade Draw. Draw will be conducted at 9pm.

At lunch time, the jackpot was already $8.53 million. Amount will definitely cross $9 million by 9pm tonight.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
The TOTO $8Million draw snowballed 3x to coming this Monday 18 Oct 9pm, with a $8 million prize for the jackpot. Being a true-blue Singaporean, I have bought some numbers too. We all know that this is a game of chance, luck and rather low probability of winning, but wouldn’t it be interesting to see some real data?

There are two parts of this project. The first is to get the data. 3 years of Group 1 jackpot data are available in Singapore Pool’s website. The extraction was automated using Python, and dumped into a sqlite database. Google Maps API was also used to geocode Singapore Pool branch’s addresses so as to place markers in a map.

With the more time-consuming coding over, all the data were finally visualised using Tableau. And the resulting dashboard above is created. Sharing is caring.

https://winlife888.wordpress.com/202...-toto-jackpot/

Video walkthrough
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN4dQye/
Nice graphics, in the end this is just a statistical game of chance. Since every draw is an independent event then there is little point to looking at past trends

Great effort though.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Nice graphics, in the end this is just a statistical game of chance. Since every draw is an independent event then there is little point to looking at past trends

Great effort though.
i also dunno why people like to go those lucky shop to queue... normal shop sell 1,000 tickets.. lucky shop sell 100,000 tickets.. u say which shop got higher chance to strike big price?

lucky shop is not because they lucky is because they sell alot of tickets so chance of jackpot ticket coming from the shop is higher...

i rather be lucky man.. buy from any shop also will hit jackpot...
Old 18-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

try itoto , don't greedy.
Old 18-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BarbosaNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i also dunno why people like to go those lucky shop to queue... normal shop sell 1,000 tickets.. lucky shop sell 100,000 tickets.. u say which shop got higher chance to strike big price?

lucky shop is not because they lucky is because they sell alot of tickets so chance of jackpot ticket coming from the shop is higher...

i rather be lucky man.. buy from any shop also will hit jackpot...
Well said bro, I also think so
Old 18-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Huat Huat all brother,

Then have $$$ to go VPremium 😁😁
Old 18-10-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Dunno why you all so excited.

None of you are going to win anyway. Ever.

Complete waste of money.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

Mine mother used to say back into the 90s. She hoped the winners will donate % of the $ to charity. Donate to religious organizations also can.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Great effort though.
Probably when time travel "back to be future" can happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1