The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Your Friend's Wife

Chapter 1:

Elise was especially quiet that day. She is a screamer whenever we have sex. She screams even louder when I bang her in doggie fashion. She would arch her back so that I could slap her fat ass better. Her big tits always swing wildly in that position and I enjoy that view tremendously.

"Do you like it, are you my bitch?" I dirty talked as usual.

She was again, quiet.

After a while, I leaned forward to grab both her tits and ejaculated all into her wet pussy. She made her pussy squeezed my cock harder and I felt the tight juicy warmth of hers around my cock.

I collapsed onto her, and swiftly rolled aside.

"I am pregnant…" she said softly.

I was caught so off guard that I almost bit my own tongue. I was so surprised to the extent that I did not ask her to suck off my cock after ejaculation, which is a routine request I usually ask of her.

I somehow knew this would happen sooner or later because we never use condom. The problem is…

How do I deal with my wife and..

How do I face her husband, whom I still consider as my best friend??

———

Hi, my name is Jon. I am married, no kids yet (technically, no kids yet with my wife…). My best friend Jun Keat, is also married and has a 4 years old daughter.

JunKeat has been my best pal since secondary school. We even went to the same uni and we are also partners in starting a small business together way before we both got married. We were the best man for each other during both our weddings.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

The same goes to marriage as well. I have always been envious of JunKeat because of his stunning wife. Her name is Elise. A sweet Malaysian girl who was initially one of the employees of our small business together.

I have been a boob man for as long as I remember. Yet, life is interesting and I marry my longtime sweet heart whom I have met in uni. Let’s put it this way, my wife isn’t well-endowed physically but she is the wifey material you would want to settle down with.

To be fair, my wife is definitely prettier than Elise. Better looking, taller and slimmer. Elise is shorter, bit fatter, bespectacled (she is not the kind of girl who would put on lenses) and a flatter nose. Let’s just say Elise won’t be classified as a pretty girl that would catch anyone’s attention.

However, Elise has a good ass with enough meat and also is blessed with a pair of full C-cup boobs. JunKeat told me they have been upgraded to D-cup after giving birth to their daughter. Her body figure is curvy and busty, she is the kind of lady you know who would be really fun in bed.

However, JunKeat and I were in a really serious car accident in late 2019. I was lucky enough to have fully recovered but poor JunKeat will have to rely on a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He is paralysed from the waist down.

Which is why, I have been visiting JunKeat and his family since early 2020. Every Saturday, I would drop by JunKeat’s house to give him and his family things. Most of the times, I would give them some of the health supplement products my wife has overbought. Sometimes, I would just bring them a pot of soup my wife will normally make in the weekends.

The regular visits to him, his wife and his daughter..is how the mess that I am currently in started…

**to be continued**
Old 17-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
chatshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Your Friend's Wife

Good start TS. 1st camper here
Old 18-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper here
Old 18-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
Petcockhard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPetcockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up tent. Pls continue
Old 18-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Waiting for the next instalment in anticipation.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Up u. Love this
Old 18-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

pitching tent
Old 18-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice story.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 0
Weatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more.
Old 18-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
cordycup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 18-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here as well.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, support
Old 19-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent here
Old 20-10-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 2:

If I were Jun Keat, knowing that I will need to be on wheelchair for the rest of my life, I would be in severe depression. Luckily, Jun Keat was so mentally resilient that he picked himself up real quick.

He accepted his fate fearlessly. I didn’t want to discuss with him right away how this could possibly affect his role in our business. Yet again, he surprised me by initiating this difficult discussion with me on his own.

Our business required us to travel quite a lot. Even during lockdown, we would still need to visit our local business partners regularly to support. He asked me to buy out some of his stake so he would have extra cash, and also suggested me to reinstate Elise back into the company and let her learn the ropes of his original role.

“Are you sure Liz (short of Elise) is ok with that? I think she might want to stay home and take care of you and meimei (that’s how I call their daughter),” I was worried.

“Can la, my parents and Liz will help me to adjust my new lifestyle, and also they will take care of meimei more often now,” Jun Keat assured.

“Also, how can we both stay home forever? Last time can la, last time we still can have sex hahaha!” He joked.

It was indeed a really dark humour. I wasn’t even sure how to react.

———

Elise hadn’t worked a day since they got married. She needed to buy some casual formal attires since those attires she used to have no longer fit her. Her waist got slightly bigger, her hip definitely got rounder and not to mention, her tits definitely grew bigger.

I didn’t think it was necessary to buy new attire just for our works, but she insisted. I guess it is true that women can be irrationally critical of their wardrobes all the time.

Jun Keat had a physiotherapy appointment that day, so Elise asked my wife to accompany her on the shopping trip. I already forgot what my wife was busy with that day. She ordered me to go with Elise instead.

In hindsight, that was the first mistake my wife and I made.

———

So bobian, I picked Elise up and drove her to the shopping mall. It was actually the first time we both spent time together without anyone else. Despite both our families being really close with each other, I believe both of us sensed a tinge of awkwardness in the air.

I tried not to look but it was hard. The voluptuous shape of her breasts that was revealed by putting on the seatbelt, it was just gorgeous.

I remember all I could thought about on the way to the shopping mall was how small the breasts of my wife were. I tried my best to chit chat a bit to ease off the awkwardness.

“Why need to buy new clothes leh? Plus we don’t have a dress code in the company and you are the boss wife leh,” I said.

“All my clothes for work last time already cannot fit because I am an aunty now you know,” Elise complained.

“You mean all the clothes feel tight now ah?” I asked.

“Yea la, fat aunty,” Elise repeated it again. We are indeed in our mid thirties now.

“Wa tight means sexy you know. If you sexy you can help us win more customers leh haha!” I teased her.

She slapped my shoulder and laughed. I hadn’t seen her laugh so cheerfully since the accident. That slightly naughty joke somehow established the tone of our interactions moving forward until she got pregnant with my child.

I gave a lot of useless but playful remarks all the while she was trying out different attires. To be honest, it was really creepy but somehow it seemed to be the most natural way both of us could interact.

We know each other well, but we didn’t really spend time alone before at all.

“Ah this one this one, can show your cleavage!” I joked.

“Buy this long pants, our customers and partners confirm like!” I gave her a thumb up.

“You have to get this one, I think you can carry it since you are big haha!” I gestured.

She was just laughing, slapping me in my back and my shoulder. I sensed Elise somehow enjoyed all these indirect compliments as they helped build up her self esteem.

She always retorted by saying “aiya no one want to see aunty la”. I felt she wasn’t feeling confident. After all, she hadn’t worked for so long and now she had to rejoin the workforce under the worst circumstance.

Then, we walked past the lingerie section. I whistled and joked that Jun Keat would definitely love her in the black lace bra.

She kept quiet and lowered her head. I realised I might had say something bad. I wasn’t entirely sure how wheelchair bound actually affected their sex lives.

“I am sorry,” I said apologetically.

“Haha, what? Why sorry? Yea why not, I might want to buy it,” she recovered and said cheerfully.

She browsed through the different sizes, took the bra that fit her and went to queue in front of the cashier.

Not sure what took over me, I snatched the bra from her, insisted on buying it as a gift for her and Jun Keat. I thought this was a good way to cheer this couple up as they are my close friends!

“Can la, I am not buying for you, I am buying it for Jun Keat!” I joked.

I took a quick peek at the label of the bra. God damn, it was 34D.

“Don’t let your wife know you buy bra for other woman,” Elise quipped.

“Well not my first time, I bought for my mom before!” I fired back.

———

The shopping trip turned out to be very enjoyable for the both of us, I thought. When I dropped her off, she leaned over to give me a hug. We hugged for quite long as I knew she needed the emotional support.
It was never easy for a mom like her to just go back to work.

I smelled her hair, it smelled so nice. She was so soft to hug. I felt her mighty breasts pressed against my chest. The sensation seemed to have short-circuited the wire in my brain. I kissed her on her forehead.

I immediately regretted as I felt she was surprised. She took a split to second to process, smiled immediately, said thank you and goodbye, and left the car.

———

I felt weird when I got back home and saw my wife. I tried to hug my wife and gave her a kiss to flush away the weird feeling I was experiencing.

Sadly, my wife just pushed me away.

“What are you doing, go shower!” My wife scolded me like every other wife.

I remember looking forward to the first day working together with Elise once again right after my wife brushed me off.

At night, Elise texted me for the first time.

"Remember to drive me to work on Monday, tq! 😊" Her text said.

**to be continued**
Old 20-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
jacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1