The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markiee View Post
Where are the shops? Recee level 5 and i only see the food stalls
you need to walk more in FEP. You are only walking the inner part of FEP.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
you need to walk more in FEP. You are only walking the inner part of FEP.
Most of the girls here dun work late.by 9pm they go off?not much people at night.more viets than prcs
Old 11-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Tobirama88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down this afternoon around 2-3pm and took this viet lady called Lina at level 5. I think she's in her mid 30s. Damage was $150, didn't manage to bargain..
Old 12-12-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobirama88 View Post
Went down this afternoon around 2-3pm and took this viet lady called Lina at level 5. I think she's in her mid 30s. Damage was $150, didn't manage to bargain..
I was there around the same time yesterday. Was this the first spa after turn left from lift lobby? The door was closed so probably you were in there pounding her lol
Old 30-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
buttercookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went for recce ytd and I saw her as well. Wanted to approach her but she was chatting inside. Any bro tried her before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Took a walk at level 5 few days ago and saw the indian lady. She went by the name Lisa last time when she was at THC wellness near the other side toilet.

But looked arrogant and uninterested. She was having lunch in the shop.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tissues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercookies View Post
went for recce ytd and I saw her as well. Wanted to approach her but she was chatting inside. Any bro tried her before?
Is this the shop that’s right next to the fish soup shop? It’s really too much in the open. No way to be tactical.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw the Indian lady too and I find her quite attractive. Any bros tried her please share FR! Thanks!
Old 30-12-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
I saw the Indian lady too and I find her quite attractive. Any bros tried her please share FR! Thanks!
She looks quite aunty leh..
Old 31-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Far East plaza has so many people. Is it even safe to try the massage places there
Old 31-12-2020, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Shops there are not discreet at all.. But got one or two ladies there that look good. Never try before though.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Far East plaza has so many people. Is it even safe to try the massage places there
Been there a few times and when carrying out the deeds, the ML will locked the shop front door and placed their phone connected to CCTV so i think its quite safe.
Old 31-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Been there a few times and when carrying out the deeds, the ML will locked the shop front door and placed their phone connected to CCTV so i think its quite safe.
Any SYT there to recommend? TIA
Old 01-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
dun worry lah, bro.
u dunno them, they dunno u.

unless so fooking lucky you kena spotted by people who know you,
right at the very split second u cheong in or come out of the place
with the ML holding your hands or hugging you.

if so heng until liddat, then i also nothing to say liao
Old 06-01-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried the Indian lady on Level 5? I went there today at lunchtime wanting to fuck her but there were just too many people walking ard and eating at the fish soup stall next door. Any bros which have banged her, please share your FR with us here! Cheers.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Any bros tried the Indian lady on Level 5? I went there today at lunchtime wanting to fuck her but there were just too many people walking ard and eating at the fish soup stall next door. Any bros which have banged her, please share your FR with us here! Cheers.
Wow indian girl? never try before. any one got review of her? and what is the damage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1