The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future
Re: Far East Plaza

Anyone tried the short bob hair viet lady with huge melons?
Old 07-01-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Been trying to catch the Indian lady on lvl 5 these past few days at around 7pm-7.30pm after my work but the door always closed. Anyone knows if her shop kena raid or i just suay and she ends work before 7pm everyday?
Old 09-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can share more information on the Indian ml? Can't seem to see her. Thanks
Old 09-01-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried 0575 shop and 0576? I saw 2 Vietnamese ladies inside
Old 09-01-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This Indian milf is local?
Old 10-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

More info on indian ml also gratefully received
Old 10-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
05-75. i know her. im her regular. she never rush and her gfe is high. very submissive and will do what i want her to. love frenching her and I can do it all night. she also have a great body for a milf. great boobs to play with.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
This Indian milf is local?
Very likely the Indian milf is local. She got a cfm look, so any bros who have tried her pussy, pls share with us experience and FR. Cheers!
Old 11-01-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Tried 0575 but she is Malaysian (sabah).. unless there are other girls taking turns in the same shop... But good milfy, big headlights and great service all the same...
Old 11-01-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Tried the one beside 0575. She viet... Looks like hot milf but she never take off mask. Won't return...service normal
Old 13-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Tried 0575, only one lady L*** as mentioned above, from Sabah.
At first with mask on she looks quite milf but after remove mask she got a young ah lian look. Quoted quite high at first but manage to nego.
As a bro mentioned above, she is very willing to do anything you want. Not a time watcher for sure and can slowly chill at your own pace without being rushed.

Height:165
Boobs: Small to average B
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly will chit chat alot with you)
Looks: 6.5/10 (i prefer more mature looks, she looks quite young)
CBJ: 7/10 (not much grip)
FJ: 9/10 (very very accomodating and willing to please)
Damage: 150 all in

After the session, walked out satisfied. Will RTM purely for the service and good attitude.
Also tried another lady of the same name L*** on the opposite end at a shop M** Y*** St***o. FR will be posted when i free.

Last edited by CookCrew; 13-01-2021 at 09:59 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 13-01-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
05-75. i know her. im her regular. she never rush and her gfe is high. very submissive and will do what i want her to. love frenching her and I can do it all night. she also have a great body for a milf. great boobs to play with.
How much did you pay her? Thks
Old 14-01-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
is she called L or J?
Old 14-01-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

can shower inside?
Old 14-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
can shower inside?
These kind of joints no showers. Just quick cleanup with wet wipes and tissue. Then go home and shower lolz

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1