The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
If they really Wan take back Aljunied why they didn’t put Heng Swee Keat in?
Because

1. PAP does not or half-hearted about fighting back Aljunied GRC/

2.No Minister Junior or Full wants to risk his salary, status and job for a larger chance to lose at Aljunied GRC.

3. Semantics of all GRCs outside Aljunied GRC is that it is the Opposition's Job to place a strong team to wrest control of the GRC from the Minister's grasp.

4. All Ministers pray that strong Opposition GRC will not choose his/her GRC leaving the Minister no option but to fight.

5. Hence no Minister wants to find trouble by taking initiative to take on Aljunied GRC, not even retiring Ministers like KBW and GCT who wants to retire with a 100% win track record and nothing to sully their reputation.

Old 01-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Old 01-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasota View Post
PAP dare not even put a big gun in Aljunied
It's a wise decision. Look what happen to george? It's a real pity he had to go with the rest of the team after defeated in 2011. He was a good guy, if stand alone in smc, won't lose.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's a wise decision. Look what happen to george? It's a real pity he had to go with the rest of the team after defeated in 2011. He was a good guy, if stand alone in smc, won't lose.
Good man may not be good MP or Minister unless you work and live with him everyday.

Aljunied voters voted 5 PAP MPs out for good reasons. All 5 divisions in Aljunied GRC votes lost to WP, not just 2-3 divisions.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just my thoughts... of course LHL can put HSK to Aljunied and they can easily wrestle back Aljunied...

but if a parliament are all of single party, there will be repercussion and baptism of fire from international media. we are no different from any communist country in a single party parliament. International trade, foreign relationship will be different.

that's why Pap will want to put WP into parliament. given pap dominance, not difficult to remove wp...

anyway just my thoughts lah.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
SYTslayer9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
5. Hence no Minister wants to find trouble by taking initiative to take on Aljunied GRC, not even retiring Ministers like KBW and GCT who wants to retire with a 100% win track record and nothing to sully their reputation.
What for have good track record when their characters already down the drain?
Old 01-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
just my thoughts... of course LHL can put HSK to Aljunied and they can easily wrestle back Aljunied...

but if a parliament are all of single party, there will be repercussion and baptism of fire from international media. we are no different from any communist country in a single party parliament. International trade, foreign relationship will be different.

that's why Pap will want to put WP into parliament. given pap dominance, not difficult to remove wp...

anyway just my thoughts lah.
I beg to differ..............

PAP wishes to have a clean sweep and ask you folks not to worry as there will be still be 12 NCMP with the same rights and privileges (as elected MP)

They are trying to have the voters to give them a strong mandate this coming GE2020 (like the last GE2015 , 69.9 % support and 6 opposition MP)

This GE2020 Election, a clean sweep is a high possibility. This time there is no LKY bonus but covid-19 worries which favour the ruling party. WP did not do well in the last GE2015 and PSP is a new party although the Chief mentioned "it is home coming".

Last edited by candle2000; 01-07-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Additional writing
Old 01-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I saw some online post pic they say Ah heng name was fill-in-the blank last minute? If he win below 60% i think is quite jialat. Personally i prefer ki qiu to be PM.
If WP wins ECGRC, then PAP can select a new future PM : Either Tharman or CCS.

https://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/e...321990-10.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/c...st_coast_plan/

Old 01-07-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GE coming

Received mine polling card. Come with a set of rules. Trying to frighten me? I have voted since the 80s. All GE I had done the correct thing. Include next Friday.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Fitacloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
The sad reality is that we are all going to get screwed after the election.

2020, like WP said, is going to be a sweep for Lightning.

9% GST, More FT, Maybe country wakes up in 2025, who knows?
The country is never going to wake up, most are selfish who are afraid of properly crash, lost investment and what nots
Old 01-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitacloud View Post
The country is never going to wake up, most are selfish who are afraid of properly crash, lost investment and what nots
I know, I was once young, after three retrenchment, fourth one coming up,my hope is that at least in the next generation, the country will wake up.

I have upped you with my humble contribution.

Okay, I will prepare to be the hard core 20% in this GE.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasota View Post
PAP dare not even put a big gun in Aljunied
Quote:
Maybe because WP only won an extremely small margin during GE 2015 so they feel that the ground work that they've done thus far is more than enough to push the ball back to their court?

I do agree that they did not dare to put any of their big guns in Aljunied GRC for fear of losing their million dollar salaries. Clearly shows that the MIW put their interests ahead of the nation's.

I can only hope and pray that WP retains Hougang SMC and Aljunied GRC and puts up a brave fight in both East Coast and Sengkang GRCs (I somehow feel that there will be a close fight in Sengkang GRC after hearing Jamus Lim speak during the political debate on TV - very pragmatic and somewhat charismatic albeit he's new to politics).

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 02-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

any "chio" bu politician in this GE?

Ytd on TV news there is a female PAP candidate who the boob look big. haha
Old 02-07-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
any "chio" bu politician in this GE?

Ytd on TV news there is a female PAP candidate who the boob look big. haha
There are so many of them this time round in this election on both sides of the divide. Surprising question. How can you miss them on the TV news that you said you were watching ? They were all there for you to see on Nomination Day TV coverage until "gao gao"

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 02-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
There are so many of them this time round in this election on both sides of the divide. Surprising question. How can you miss them on the TV news that you said you were watching ? They were all there for you to see on Nomination Day TV coverage until "gao gao"
Ah Heng must be beoing them until he fumbled on his speech
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1