The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Da Bomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FB express

It happened about 2years ago. As far as i can remember, it took me about 2 weeks to hook her up as a FB.

Here goes the story.

I was in this bowling group where people from different walk of lives come together & play bowling. As i was a veteran in this group, I attended many bowling sessions with many different people. There was once a session with so many people that we had to open additional lanes at the last minute. Lucky for us, there were always empty lanes.

So come the people that day, almost 42 people turned up! We have no choice but to split them into groups. As we have 5 lanes on hand, 10 people to a lane was the arrangement & there was a lady said that she really just came to throw balls only. She was average looking, nothing to boost about at the first glance. So we decided to run the 4 lanes for those on competition moods & i volunteered myself to "teach" her at the last lane, which coincidentally was at the corner lane.

The bowling started as usual. She was wearing a sweater & sport skirt which was quite salivating short. It looked something like this - http://www.golfandtennis.co.uk/prod_images/LT16141.jpg . She started throwing balls into the long kang & i just verbally told her to give her the correct swing instruction. After half an hour, she still washing the drain of the alley & I decided to have more direct approach to my instruction.

As I was going toward her direction, before onto the timber floor, she suddenly took off her sweater & revealed a babelious spageti top. OMG, i thought. It was at least a B to C cup! She said she started to sweat already, so took it off. I almost missed my footing & fell. Lucky, i recover quickly from the pleasant sighting & walk toward her.

Krissy : It was hot here! Sorry for wasting the throws, Bernard.

Me : No problem. But I think you are not getting the straight swing, like what i had told you earlier.

Krissy : I always have the bad habit of trying to spin the ball before releasing it. It look more "pro" this way. But it end up in the drain.

Me : To spin the ball is ok, but first is to get your basic right. Can i demonstrate a few times for you to see?

Krissy : Great! Thanks, Bernard.

So i scored a few turkey with straight throw. Don't why she can't throw straight, maybe she too used too her own style, she still can't get it correct. I told her to take a rest & resume later. During the rest, i have a thought to see her long kang better! So i suggested to her that i would move along with her when she make the throw. I told her i needed to stand beside her, on her swinging arm side, so i can hold her hand along the whole momemtum.

You can just imagined her doing the release of the ball like this - Bowling breast peeks image by sparkle014 on Photobucket . & I was standing on her bowling hand side......

To be continue.....
Old 25-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future
Re: FB express

1st camper reporting.
Old 25-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2nd Camper...
Old 25-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

3rd camper......
Old 25-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

you are the man...can hook up even while bowling
Old 25-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!daggerboy is one of the Best!

Amazing. I am impressed. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Old 25-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
QQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQQ Lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Question... when you squeeze her Cup C "Balls", do you use 3 fingers or 5 fingers ...
Old 25-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Got somemore ??
Old 25-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bowling FB,interesting story,post more,please.
Old 25-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need more juicy part of the story to be told quickly, bro.
Old 25-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Da Bomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With the best view in the house, I quickly chose the lightest ball for her. This ball would help her to "hold" the best view for a longer time as described below. She started to do the swing till to the point no return? Not really. As she swung to the highest point to the rear, I purposely improved her technique by supporting her tricep-streteched right arm in the air. She has no choice but to keep her deep & down long kang view there. They were huge, smooth & silky! http://www.tvbspacenews.org.uk/16_160705/roundup3a.jpg . Can't really see the nips as the bra was fully occupied by the massive sexy fats.

Me : Hold it there!

Krissy : I can't hold it any longer, Bernard..... It's hurt so much on my muscle.....

Me : I can see them hanging well supported.....don't worry so much & focus on the right third arrow ahead.....

Krissy : k....I'll try....ahhhhhhhh....arghhhhhhh

At this point, after about 10sec of holding, her body started to quiver & tremble. OMG, the twin peaks were swaying too! What a sight to behold! Then I hold her arm for another 5sec more, view more mah....heeeeheeeeheee.

Me : ok. Time to release the swing now!

Krissy : ohhhhh noooooooo.....

The ball dropped directly in front of her, few inches away from her left foot. We both burst out a loud laugh & I told her she was lucky the ball did not dropped on her toe & it was the lightest ball, told her not to be scared.
Old 25-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

Hook up during bowling? Really interesting bro

*notes down for future reference, waits for more.
Old 25-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting! with pics for illustration. good job.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 25-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sky_dolph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Lover View Post
Question... when you squeeze her Cup C "Balls", do you use 3 fingers or 5 fingers ...
Lol...Beat me to it!
Nice one

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting
Old 25-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Lover View Post
Bro maybe u got it wrong...should be refering to the 3 main holes...mouth and the 2 below.

3 fingers for 3 holes with the thumb into the biggest hole.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1