The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 27-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
ramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Most of the pdmm are horny and good bonks. Really juicy sounds when u pump them. Some swallow too. Those days were crazy and they are not demanding. A small fee is enough to make them happy. Too bad no more lobangs and my libido is failing.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Logic dictates that the ML will do extra and beyond if she has a liking for you at the same or reduced fees... Otherwise additional premium will be required...

So unless she has a death wish, that we are not aware of....

A couple of observations:
1) If first time visit and she's offering raw services, I'll avoid at all costs
2) If after a few visits, you'll be able to determine whether she is a player or into $$$
3) If throughout your visits and there is no haggling on the fees, means you guys probably have built some sort of "friendship"
4) So whatever happens subsequent to that is built on that "friendship"
5) Treasure that"frienship" cos you wont know when she will RTC or RTT or RTM

And that's all I have to say about that...

I came across this ML recently when I was exploring. I had her raw the first time but i didnt know it until she insert in. i didnt CIP thou. the 2nd time i visit her she wanted me to cap on but i said the first time she did raw. she reacted shyly and told me shes having menses soon. little did i know the next thing she gave me an AJ
i paid her lesser the 2nd time as i miscounted. she rejected me when i wanted to gave her more. now im starting to get a little worry :/
Old 27-01-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
I came across this ML recently when I was exploring. I had her raw the first time but i didnt know it until she insert in. i didnt CIP thou. the 2nd time i visit her she wanted me to cap on but i said the first time she did raw. she reacted shyly and told me shes having menses soon. little did i know the next thing she gave me an AJ
i paid her lesser the 2nd time as i miscounted. she rejected me when i wanted to gave her more. now im starting to get a little worry :/
Worried about what about her reject you wanting paying her more or worried about that AJ she gave you
+15 to you for that surprise AJ you got it from her

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 27-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Worried about what about her reject you wanting paying her more or worried about that AJ she gave you
+15 to you for that surprise AJ you got it from her
worried about that AJ she gave me :/ I cool with raw but an AJ ... I wasnt prepared for that tbh. it was my first time doing AJ but i have to say its 1 of a kind. totally different feel. she seems to be fairly comfortable at it even thou i saw her used alot of oil didnt know shes setting it up for the surprise. so its fair to say that shes probably well versed in it thats why im worried.
Old 27-01-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
worried about that AJ she gave me :/ I cool with raw but an AJ ... I wasnt prepared for that tbh. it was my first time doing AJ but i have to say its 1 of a kind. totally different feel. she seems to be fairly comfortable at it even thou i saw her used alot of oil didnt know shes setting it up for the surprise. so its fair to say that shes probably well versed in it thats why im worried.
Song boh AJ , I fucking around for so many years yet never once try AJ

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 28-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Song boh AJ , I fucking around for so many years yet never once try AJ
hmmmm I would say it feels more weird than song maybe its my first time but i wouldnt say its not enjoyable. i expected it to be painful u know that hole is supposed to be tighter but i guess it either shes used to it or my little bro is not big enough dont think it due to lots of oil she used. maybe some bro whos more experience in AJ can enlighten us. lol
Old 28-01-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

AJ song bro!!!! Once u go dark.......... hehehehe
Old 28-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Swee la bro... i remembered the first time a ML offered me AJ... The feeling was splendid. In the end cap broke, she asked me to let go everything inside her.. It was one of the most enjoyable session with and frequent her alot...

Quote:
Old 28-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
Association deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
AJ song bro!!!! Once u go dark.......... hehehehe
AJ and creampie in the dark more song
Old 28-01-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
GaoZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Association View Post
Definitely, no horse run
Old 28-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Braxxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman45 View Post
Most of the pdmm are horny and good bonks. Really juicy sounds when u pump them. Some swallow too. Those days were crazy and they are not demanding. A small fee is enough to make them happy. Too bad no more lobangs and my libido is failing.
True, they are alone here for quite some time, need sex too.
Old 28-01-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Swee la bro... i remembered the first time a ML offered me AJ... The feeling was splendid. In the end cap broke, she asked me to let go everything inside her.. It was one of the most enjoyable session with and frequent her alot...
first time is always the best. aj is a rare find but i think ill probably avoid a raw aj if i decide to rtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Association View Post
i would love to try it but raw aj seems abit scary as u know the risk are higher.
Old 28-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
first time is always the best. aj is a rare find but i think ill probably avoid a raw aj if i decide to rtf.

i would love to try it but raw aj seems abit scary as u know the risk are higher.
Agreed that it is high risk. This is one that I dare not to try too although I'm quite tempted.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Agreed that it is high risk. This is one that I dare not to try too although I'm quite tempted.
Yeah that's the part I'm concerned about but gotta admit unloading it all in that ass is like an achievement unlocked which I didn't sadly needa think twice if I want to unlock this achievement :/
Old 29-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewyearNewplan View Post
Do you usually end with CIP?
One of the ex-MLs allow me to CIP. She is no longer in the line and working a full time normal job.

For the other MLs, can raw but usually no CIP

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1