The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 21-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gerrard78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Thanks Bro Puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Visit YY this morning, she is very friendly and easily ice break. As I am very tired and I go for massage more rather than her extra service. Very accommodating to my request. Very skillful back massage and always asked whether the strengths is enough. Her BBBJ is good and we start missionary after that. Her moaning makes me can’t stand any longer and ended in both of us hugging each other.

Will RTF if time permits.
Old 22-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Yang Yang Chinatown Squirt QUEEN -试试阳阳泼水节��

极品喷水鲍鱼����阳阳Transform Your Day, The Blissful Way with YY
YY's departure date is looming; only 9 days remain

Do not miss YY water festival only 9 days left

Contrary to what you may have heard, the fluid that women release when they ejaculate is not urine. “Female ejaculate ����is a watery liquid, either clear or milky, that comes from the female prostate glands and is released through the urethra, the same hole you pee out of,” . “But it doesn’t smell or look like urine at all,”
A Moment Away from Mundane.

MAIN POINT: Able to have MULTIPLE golden showers ���� in ALL SESSIONS with Samsters here - mini Thailand Songkran Festival
鲍鱼:10/10 ���� (极品喷水鲍鱼)
EARLY MORNING SPLASH IS BEST SLOT!!��������

Multiple Squirting Orgasm in ONE SESSION VERIFED and EXPERIENCED by more than 20FRs from various SAMSTERS.

WARNING!! 我吃了一肚子喷水鲍鱼����������

我叫阳阳 ,来试试唐人街阳阳泼水节��,服务态度好,精通柔式按摩。找我,绝对让您全身心放松。店里环境清幽,有独 立冲凉房。店外停车方便。期待与您相遇!

ALL PM REPLIED!!
Last 7 days to enjoy her fountain. Book Yang Yang now. Slurps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1