The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

The Heart Remembers (in no particular order)

My heart remembers Fee Fei’s (1612) womanly allure. Watching her comb her tresses and apply makeup was a treat for the senses

My heart remembers Qi Qi’s (1612) grace, poise, dignity and pedicure. Those toes, those colours gave life and energy to my foot fetish.

My heart remembers Mung Mung’s (1649) sunshine smile. Her mirth set forth the currents of friendship which shattered the barriers of language.

My heart remembers Tou Tou’s (1649) luscious, firm and creamy body. Her resemblance allowed me to make passionate love to a colleague on whom my heart was set.

Neither my heart nor my mind can remember Yuan Yuan (1649), but her name will be forever etched in the deepest recesses of my memory. For it was she who pulled me out of the bottomless pit of darkness and despair.

My heart, you remember Anni’s (1651) soft heart and gentle nature, for this seared in me the desire to help. I will forever regret not being able to provide succour when she needed it the most.

My heart will never forget Xiao Ning’s (1651) youth and natural beauty for she gave me heart break and wistful longing

My heart will forever remember Mina’s (1805) wifely words which were music for my soul. How I wish I could have held her hand, just that once, as one human being to another. I thank her for reviving in me the love language of gifting.

Bedazzled my heart was by Keke’s (1651) shimmering pedicure, abundant breasts, and magical hands. Fornication by face sitting was what she taught me.

My heart remembers KeKe’s (2062) passionate energy and passionate fellatio. In those moments we realised that every organ and every opening could be made holy.

My youthful heart beats with the melody of Tian Tian’s (2062) sweet lovemaking. She showed me that even dying embers of passion could be revive again in the day.

My heart remembers, every OKT and every helper who helped spread the seeds of dignity and compassion across the sands of time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 03-04-2021 at 02:22 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 04-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Not only WL are gone, some of the houses are no longer for fuck shop purposes. I’ve just learned that L2036 has since been renovated for residential occupancy and rented out to a group of work permit foreign workers from Malaysia.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging by their tiktok accounts, some of the Thai WLs are still around in Singapore...
Old 08-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not only WL are gone, some of the houses are no longer for fuck shop purposes. I’ve just learned that L2036 has since been renovated for residential occupancy and rented out to a group of work permit foreign workers from Malaysia.
True... also found out when the fl visited directed me to this place and I had to double confirm the location lol
Old 08-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Judging by their tiktok accounts, some of the Thai WLs are still around in Singapore...
Yes they have been persuaded by okt to stay
Pity them more than 1 year no income and no freedom with all those curfew..
Old 08-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nabim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Mind pm their tiktok account?
Old 09-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If it were not Geylang my adult life would have been that of a monk. I salute all the gals, OKT, fellow samsters, Bro Sam Leung and gaahmen also which allowed me to experience the beauty of sex and the female form.

May all the gals find peace and happiness in their life. I have nothing but appreciation, respect and gratitude for them. Particularly for all the gals who so willingly gave me deep heartfelt frenching. It touched the bottom of my heart and gave me a moment of peace and a lifetime of memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Am sure they did warm the cock in your pants

Thank you girls ❤️
Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few years in GL. I stopped going to GL from Sep 2018, partly lamenting the deterioration in quality of the WLs. But many WLs truly provided memorable wonderful bonks and heartfelt warmth and passion. To have absolute zero presently, just give GL bonkers a down-and-out feeling. I hope there will be a great revival of GL soon!

My salute to dignified, unfit and all samsters for patiently waiting here and thanks to the WLs who have given us fond bonking memories! Wish everyone good health!
Old 09-04-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Yes they have been persuaded by okt to stay
Pity them more than 1 year no income and no freedom with all those curfew..
Probably already hooked some people to support them financially. Otherwise, no work, no income for 1 year, how to jiak and support family back home?
Old 10-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
With so many vocal rights group like human right, women right and simi LJ right group out there every day aiming and waiting for gov on any wrong move. Plus so many anti whoever is the gov keyboard warriors, doubt any hero dare to commit.
WL FL ML rights rising ....... soon..
Old 11-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few good health!
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigb3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Appreciated the GL ladies in my whirlwind few years in GL. I stopped going to GL from Sep 2018, partly lamenting the deterioration in quality of the WLs. But many WLs truly provided memorable wonderful bonks and heartfelt warmth and passion. To have absolute zero presently, just give GL bonkers a down-and-out feeling. I hope there will be a great revival of GL soon!

My salute to dignified, unfit and all samsters for patiently waiting here and thanks to the WLs who have given us fond bonking memories! Wish everyone good health!
Well said, i also stopped going to GL but now that we have no GL, sigh perhaps some GL was better than none. Sigh
Old 18-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Is this going to be. B4 RLD back in biz. The first batch travelling here must be vaccinated. 2 jabs within a mth. She must live in a hotel and wait for approval by Kelantan's clinic.

All expenses paid by herself. This permit comes with long term staying pass of 1 year. Of course $ is going to be expensive. I guess PT cheapest is $40 and the highest $100. No matter if PT relocate. The $ has upgrade.

Only girls who has taken the 2 jabs can operate biz here. B4 them we have the Malaysian lorry drivers. This is on trial and going to be extented to all foreign workers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1