The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1slater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking giving woman oral sex

hi bros,

how to give the best oral sex to woman.. can make her moan until like crazy type? Can share.

Thanks.
Old 16-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: giving woman oral sex

Tease...don't plunge into it immediately. Let her beg for it. Then...slid in ur tongue when she does. The wetter the better. Don't miss any spot. Then it's fast licking on the clit. After all these, depending on your women, expect water cooler effect.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 17-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

Usually I will finger the lady first gently then slowly make her wet...
playing with her nipples to make them hard as well.

finally will begin the oral service, to lick slowly around outside then deep inside.
Old 17-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every woman react slightly differently... so I think the key is to find out what would triggers her. And then give it like your life depends on it...

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 17-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

This work for me most of the time . Place your upper center front teeth on top of the clitoris and against the pussy . Lift up your lower jaw to create a small opening , allow the clitoris to pertrude out . Use ur tongue to flicker and suck at it . If this still cant arouses her fully , insert ur finger and dig or feel lightly at her G spot . You try and see what happen . Good luck .
Old 17-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Spell A-Z with your tongue at her clitoris... See she can last until which alphabet... finger gently with coupled with upward pressure.
Old 17-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Women also the same as men .. Love to be licked at spots where they feel great .. And which usually guys hate to go .. Most girls would say dont go here and there but that's where u shld go .. Make sure they are clean shaven and washed .. Slowly and surely she will reach her climax
Old 17-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 12
Psychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to beholdPsychologist is a splendid one to behold

bros, just one question... what if the gal smells down there... pungent smell, totally turns the mood off... what's the best way to say/do/react at that point of time? kindly advise, tks!
Old 17-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

No need to think . Confirmed got something there . STD or urinal infection . Forget about oral . Tell her next time politely .
Old 17-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sherny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natural has it that women can give blowjob but men shouldn't lick women pussy. This is because statistics has shown that the chance of men getting mouth cancer due to oral sex is very high while women almost zero. This makes sense because it's easy to maintain a rod clean and hygiene while it's not easy to do the same for holes.
Old 17-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1slater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
This work for me most of the time . Place your upper center front teeth on top of the clitoris and against the pussy . Lift up your lower jaw to create a small opening , allow the clitoris to pertrude out . Use ur tongue to flicker and suck at it . If this still cant arouses her fully , insert ur finger and dig or feel lightly at her G spot . You try and see what happen . Good luck .
All the bros here so pro. haha. thankz. trying to find video but cannot find. haha.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slater View Post
hi bros,

how to give the best oral sex to woman.. can make her moan until like crazy type? Can share.

Thanks.
ts you get the woman, i demo for you
Old 18-10-2013, 09:55 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Not every pussy reacts to licking, same like sum cocks deep throat also no effect, you need to know what and how your partner will be aroused. Sum girls are aroused just by kissing their neck and behind the ear or nibble the ear lobes, their pussy will get wet already. Sum even you spread the vagina and lick clit also got no feeling de, just don't try too hard, let it be natural.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If they squirm mean you have success, or they damn gian after that, that also mean you have success.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
equin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just like painting a house.

But use your tongue on the woman of course.

Not the brush.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1