The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Today, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
RED DRAGON BAR in Nana Plaza is a scam !!!

Went there with another guy yesterday. He wanted to visit Red Dragon after reading the reviews here. Was surprised when we enter the bar @ 9pm.... it was empty and we were their only customers. Mamasan said still early and the crowd usually come later. There were 12 girls on stage.... all topless and bikini bottoms.
Whilst the majority of them were young with a couple of Milfs.... they were not my cai as all were tanned Issan types.
MMS seated us on a large couch and after our drinks were served half the stage girls came down to join our couch..... and the push for LDs started. My buddy was enjoying himself as the girls removed their bottoms and he having time of his life with 6 naked girls to play with.... I did not want any lady and just tcss with MMS although she kept pushing me to get a girl. Found out they have 5 MMS in Red Dragon and she is the youngest MMS.
Soon all 5 MMS were sitting on our couch and pushing for LDs. My buddy oredi high from playing with boobs & pussies agreed to buy them all a round of LDs..... that's when the troubles start. Abt 10 mins later, the server brought a tray of 12 shots of tequila to our couch..... I told her we did not order these shots but she replied from the MMS.
When MMS came back I asked her about the tray of tequila shots.... she said its for the girls so I assumed the bar is giving them to the girls. This happened again 2 more times and every time the tequilas came.... all the girls will come down from the stage to our couch.... have their shot and go back on stage.
After the 3rd tray came.... I sensed something is not right and told my buddy time to leave.
When the bill came.... it was 14,000 baht !!!
I asked for the MMS to clarify rhe bill but all 5 of them had disappeared. The head server and 2 security insisted all those drinks & tequila shots were ordered by us.
So lanlan my buddy paid the 14,000 baht with his credit card. We left the place @ 10pm
Only 1 hour in the bar cost us 14,000 baht..... damn expensive experience.

Just sharing our experience with the Red Dragon Bar on the 2nd level of Nana Plaza.
Please avoid unless you want to get scammed.....

Legally you were technically not scammed.
You were just fuckin stupid and blinded by pussy which presumably you dont get to see often.

Btw..wats wrong with darker issan gals, they are hot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1