The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
hi guys, can i ask if it is advisable to book any ml and hopefully get your number in the system instead of trying to book the ones that you wanna try since they like cautious against new number
You may want to try your luck since some MLs may be more accepting to new customers to generate more business amidst these bad times.. Remember once you manage to secure a booking, do request the ML to add your number to her DB after the session..

All the best..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
u cant compare it like that, because if fumble Heng had stayed in Tampines, he probably would have gotten 60-70%+ too. but of cos no doubt most people prefer Tharman but think he doesn't want to take up the role.
Ah Heng's move to East Coast was a last-minute decision, which was most likely made based on Pritam's statement.. The pull of Nicole Seah can't be underestimated based on her performance in 2011..

There's so much to dissect and discuss from last night but this isn't the appropriate place to do so.. There's an active GE thread in the adult section..

That said, 83-10 sounds a tad better than 93-0..

Old 11-07-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ah Heng's move to East Coast was a last-minute decision, which was most likely made based on Pritam's statement.. The pull of Nicole Seah can't be underestimated based on her performance in 2011..

There's so much to dissect and discuss from last night but this isn't the appropriate place to do so.. There's an active GE thread in the adult section..

That said, 83-10 sounds a tad better than 93-0..
Imagine how many more GRC they could take if they focus fire instead of taking pot shots here and there.
Old 11-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Agree no rush. She be here for a while longer. Just got to pass thru this Peak period
thanks, will try to book her next month, up you
Old 11-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbaduckie View Post
hi guys, can i ask if it is advisable to book any ml and hopefully get your number in the system instead of trying to book the ones that you wanna try since they like cautious against new number
Many mls have allowance for new customers. Just try to book with the one you want, but choose less popular times or days if possible.

My 1st visit was to a super popular ml and I got the slot quite easily. I never even knew about this number thing until a long time later. Never asked for anyone to put number in but I guess she did it for me without asking.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any newcomer bros manage to book? Messaged 3 girls and none of them got back to me/:
Old 11-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
You had to bring up MiMi, that woman was dedicated to her craft. It was a personal affront to her if she could not get you off twice and for me she still is the only one who could accomplish that
Mimi? Which period was she from?
Seem to have totally missed it..
Old 11-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightisyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone. Very new here.

Just wanted to give a review for Xue er. Decided to visit her after reading about her.

She is really very sweet to me.
So I initially booked her at 5 pm, but my plans in the morning was cancelled. So I texted her to see if I can changes it to 11 am instead. She told me she had a regular coming and will do a swap with him. I told her to check if the regular is okay. Don’t wanna offend her customers. To my surprise that brother agreed. Thanks whoever that brother is.

So for her service is really TOP notch. I went for the CIM. I can’t properly describe the process but she is definitely a pro and make me feel like a king. Maybe I am still new but I promised I will visit her again so unless she is fully booked if not I will stick to her for the time being.
Old 11-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Imagine how many more GRC they could take if they focus fire instead of taking pot shots here and there.
Politics will never ever be clean lah lol..

Those MG/PG will die-die vote for the party logo instead of the individual..

The incumbent can’t keep on using the same methods to sway the younger generation.. They are more open to diverse and alternative opinions..

Old 11-07-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

u all go massage recently got wear mask during the session? or take out? any scan qr code safeentry?
Old 11-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
u all go massage recently got wear mask during the session? or take out? any scan qr code safeentry?
Yes i wear mask and face shield. Instead of massage oil, I asked the ML to use sanitizer. I also insisted on wearing a condom and that she wear gloves during HJ. I also rejected frenching, nipple sucking and any other services that will leave her saliva on me.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nightisyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes i wear mask and face shield. Instead of massage oil, I asked the ML to use sanitizer. I also insisted on wearing a condom and that she wear gloves during HJ. I also rejected frenching, nipple sucking and any other services that will leave her saliva on me.
Wow!! That extreme! Haha.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you wore one of these with a crotch zipper and a Hentai Kamen mask...

Old 11-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I thought you wore one of these with a crotch zipper and a Hentai Kamen mask...

Oh yes already ordered, should be getting anytime next week. It will make me more safe.
Old 11-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Lets just ignore him, let him be in his own world we happily share our FR and chitchat can already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1