The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #14986  
Old 11-12-2019, 01:10 AM
Vardy's Avatar
Vardy Vardy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 634
My Reputation: Points: 1837 / Power: 5
Vardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant futureVardy has a brilliant future
Re: Macau Happenings

Note to self: 1738 at 豪门 familia nobre
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14987  
Old 12-12-2019, 12:30 PM
jitaoblue jitaoblue is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Need advice, in Macau now, just went to darling but its pretty much dead.. ANY good place to chiong in the afternoon??
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14988  
Old 12-01-2020, 11:36 PM
densha densha is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 107
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 8
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Macau Happenings

I’m writing this live.

The One is definitely not the one. Second time here and both time I have to basically ask to see manager to scold them for lack of service. Hard to believe but seems like almost no one here speaks English. It’s chinese or Japanese. That’s it. WTF. If you are neither it’s self service. Utter piece of shit service.

They act like they’re paying me to be here. Even complaining to them makes zero difference. They don’t even care. Total boner killer. I find zero in the lineup I’m interested in. It’s sad when couple of your thigh massage therapists are better than your lineup.

I just realized that’s why I have not returned to this place since first time. Lineup at Rio, both East and FM are all better. East especially have high level of service as well as accountability when they fucked up. Rio was also pretty good. Sigh. I was gonna take a hit and cancel my coupon and head over to East Spa which is a stone throw away

Then they told me cannot cancel. Technically I can but they’ll not refund the difference. So I can walk away for nothing

Completely screwed and not in a good way. The one made deals with coupon sellers at ferry terminal so those guys will try to push the one. Don’t believe them. I came here this time because they told me they have Mongolian. Of course it’s bullshit. Let the Japanese and the mainlanders have a go.

I know why it’s called the One...because you only come here once and never again LOL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14989  
Old 13-01-2020, 02:40 AM
ramadel's Avatar
ramadel ramadel is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Colombia
Posts: 364
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 9
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
I’m writing this live.

The One is definitely not the one. Second time here and both time I have to basically ask to see manager to scold them for lack of service. Hard to believe but seems like almost no one here speaks English. It’s chinese or Japanese. That’s it. WTF. If you are neither it’s self service. Utter piece of shit service.

They act like they’re paying me to be here. Even complaining to them makes zero difference. They don’t even care. Total boner killer. I find zero in the lineup I’m interested in. It’s sad when couple of your thigh massage therapists are better than your lineup.

I just realized that’s why I have not returned to this place since first time. Lineup at Rio, both East and FM are all better. East especially have high level of service as well as accountability when they fucked up. Rio was also pretty good. Sigh. I was gonna take a hit and cancel my coupon and head over to East Spa which is a stone throw away

Then they told me cannot cancel. Technically I can but they’ll not refund the difference. So I can walk away for nothing

Completely screwed and not in a good way. The one made deals with coupon sellers at ferry terminal so those guys will try to push the one. Don’t believe them. I came here this time because they told me they have Mongolian. Of course it’s bullshit. Let the Japanese and the mainlanders have a go.

I know why it’s called the One...because you only come here once and never again LOL
No speak english? Then speak their lingo la..... I am Malay but I dun insist others to speak my language wherever I travel to..... instead I will try to adapt to the locals. When they see you making an effort to adapt to them..... most will usually oblige to give you some help. I have visited Macau and dun have any problems communicating with the locals.

Those with the "Orang Putih is superior" mentality nowadays are usually ignored..... sama sama here in Mudland too. We have seen educated Singkees come to Malaysia and wanna show off their England mentality and superior status..... I am sure some of them can speak dialects and malay but simply refuse and insist on using english on our people.

Then they wonder why they are ignored and others who came after them are given service first..... because human nature will naturally gravitate to those that are down to earth and have respect for others....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14990  
Old 06-02-2020, 05:50 PM
densha densha is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 107
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 8
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
No speak english? Then speak their lingo la..... I am Malay but I dun insist others to speak my language wherever I travel to..... instead I will try to adapt to the locals. When they see you making an effort to adapt to them..... most will usually oblige to give you some help. I have visited Macau and dun have any problems communicating with the locals.

Those with the "Orang Putih is superior" mentality nowadays are usually ignored..... sama sama here in Mudland too. We have seen educated Singkees come to Malaysia and wanna show off their England mentality and superior status..... I am sure some of them can speak dialects and malay but simply refuse and insist on using english on our people.

Then they wonder why they are ignored and others who came after them are given service first..... because human nature will naturally gravitate to those that are down to earth and have respect for others....
Helloooo....they do speak Japanese. Tt's funny you try to look like a hero defending crappy services. If you don't want certain type of customers, say so and don't take my money. I'm happy to go elsewhere.

If they'd given me my refund I would have gone to East. They don't have problem servicing customers of any nationality.

And if it's Chinese only what's explanation on Japanese? Again, people like you are the worst. Advocating bad services.

You seem to have a lot of personal inferiority issues typical of Malaysian...feeling lesser than Singaporean. And I'm not Singaporean for the record. You should look in the mirror and deal with your self esteem before you talk cock.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14991  
Old 17-11-2020, 02:15 AM
natchbanker natchbanker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 5
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natchbanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
Went to Zhuhai and Macau with a fren and below is my FR in Macau yesterday.

Reached Macau from Zhuhai in the afternoon, check in hotel and went for a quick Casino tour, managed to catch the dragon at the Sic Bo table and won HkD600 before we rush to 大三巴 cos my fren 2nd trip there (first trip just transit years ago). Saw a lot of Chiobus zaogan taking pictures in various positions, song. Bot some local snacks at 钜记手信 and went back to hotel to rest and debating which happening place to go. End up shortlist Rio, 18, 尊贵水疗or darling. Called one HK bro to see if he is free to join but he is not free, but he recommended 尊贵 as he says is newer and one of his fav mummy is working there. Got her contact, message her and she arrange free tpt for us to go there. Reached there, greeted her and the usual, strip, wash, pool, steam and shower before she bot us to a private room (free as if not, we have to stay at the common area). I already like the place cos in 18, when you shower, those pinoy or Vietnam workers there will start to pester you for body scrub, HJ etc,... for a fee and need to tip when you change, served etc... here no this nonsense wor.

Had dinner in the room and then Vietnam massagers start coming in to see if you want thigh, foot massage etc... my fren went for both... around 10pm, parade starts and the mummy bot us up to the stage. About 40 to 50 gals catwalk there. KOR, Jap, China, Vietnam etc... 眼花撩乱. My bro is a sucker for duo nie nie and he went for a china E cupper for less than 3k, too many choices for me and I ask the mummy to help rec someone with good service. She rec’d one Vietnam which she describe as not only good but 好Q栏劲 wor. Took it and tbh, since DGCP virgin suana, I did not experience this kind of service before, no horse run leh. She starts before I even strip, 扶墙出来. Also, Viet cost around 2k and as the mummy gave us a 15% discount, end up my bill less than 2.1k HKD. Tip the mummy and she arranged tpt back to our hotel.

Went to the casino below our hotel and gamble for like 3hrs and my bro got a twin FLs for 3500hkd while I got FL for 900 one shot...

Got up in the morning, lunch and then fly back Sing. My bro already started to plan his next trip there......

Hey bro we need to link up man. Need kakis to hit the bacca tables during the day and the spas at night. How often do you frequent ? I have a few key drivers lined up and can take us to all spas FOC. JYS in cotai was a hit till they got shaken down. Didn't know SG - Macau is an open route? Quarantine? Lets PM and connect.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14992  
Old 17-11-2020, 02:24 AM
natchbanker natchbanker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 5
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natchbanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Hey boys! Quite new to posting on these forums but I think all the boys here that like to frequent Macau to hit the tables and spas should link up. Need kakis to hit the bacca tables during the day and the spas at night. How often do you you gents requent ? I have a few key drivers lined up and can take us to all spas FOC. JYS in cotai was a hit till they got shaken down. Didn't know SG - Macau is an open route? Quarantine? Keen to connect with bros to shake down the casinos and chill and the spas.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14993  
Old 17-11-2020, 02:44 AM
natchbanker natchbanker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 5
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
natchbanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau Happenings

Not sure if my posts are going through
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14994  
Old 17-11-2020, 09:48 AM
sohbuckkong sohbuckkong is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,687
My Reputation: Points: 1767 / Power: 16
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by natchbanker View Post
Hey bro we need to link up man. Need kakis to hit the bacca tables during the day and the spas at night. How often do you frequent ? I have a few key drivers lined up and can take us to all spas FOC. JYS in cotai was a hit till they got shaken down. Didn't know SG - Macau is an open route? Quarantine? Lets PM and connect.
I believe there are many brothers here keen to go Macau to gamble and chiong.
But right now the borders between spore and Macau is still not open.

Now that spore borders with Hong Kong opening from 22 Nov:-
1) I wonder from Hong Kong, can sporeans enter Macau as a tourist.
2) from Hong Kong, can we enter Guangzhou and then to Macau via zhuhai.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14995  
Old 17-11-2020, 02:44 PM
simnon simnon is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Somewhere in this world
Posts: 494
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 19
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I believe there are many brothers here keen to go Macau to gamble and chiong.
But right now the borders between spore and Macau is still not open.

Now that spore borders with Hong Kong opening from 22 Nov:-
1) I wonder from Hong Kong, can sporeans enter Macau as a tourist.
2) from Hong Kong, can we enter Guangzhou and then to Macau via zhuhai.
Do not think you can leave Hong Kong under this air bubble travel.

My ex HK colleagues told me that Hong Kongers going into macau will do 14 days quarantine there before can go to casinos, etc and need another 14 days quarantine at Hong Kong on arrival, total quarantine is 28 days.

Not sure how many days HK will let foreigners stay too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14996  
Old 22-11-2020, 11:03 AM
earth's Avatar
earth earth is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: where u r
Posts: 338
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 16
earth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to beholdearth is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
Price in Macau is so expensive, I wonder where do the locals guy go to release?
As mentioned, there are other forum for the local.
A spa type - 400 mop, Behind 塔石.

On the famous 新马路, along that road, got a corner 富城酒店 ( now closed) used to have FL operating there. Now they relocate to the motel behind it, walk into the back street and look for motel, usually at the second level. Walk up the stair. If u see girl sitting at the counter area, those are available one, 300-400 mop we shot.

For those forum FL, they operated near the Ponte 16. Abt 300 mop.

The once famous Lisboa 星光大道kana raided many year ago, so many FL during that time. If I am lucky in casino, I like to get hook the FL at The casino, but 2000-3000 HKD range.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020 ph