The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Was asking about MiMi
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3411

Summary: Kanna put up aeroplane by her.

Story:
Messaged her and asked her if she is free. She just message back to call her when I reached (first red flag) . I was like huh?. Messaged her againto confirm the time., and she said OK.

Even messaged her that I am 5min away. Reached already, no reply. Call but the phone is engaged. Dropped a WhatsApp and message didn't even show that it was received, which shows she off her mobile phone.

Wah seh, now so arrogant till last min just off phone a d knock off?
Anyone experience the same treatment from her?
These ugly and bad attitude PRC have been earning a lot, i mean ALOT money during covid cos of geylang closed. The amount of demand they receive a day can be 200-500 msgs. Bro, even the fucking ugly old and fat PRC will choose and blacklist guys who shoot slow. They bookmark those that done deal very fast, meaning u pay for $140/hr, finish in 15-20mins. These kind they will very happy to take u cos u save their time, and they can take on another deal to earn alot a day. This is what these fcking PRC have been on nowadays... we are on the losing side.

U think these ugly and fat PRC will care that she block u? They dont even care if u happy or not.. they just want u to faster cum and leave the fck out of their sight.

They have a wechat group that share which bro actually wasted their time and comment to blacklist u.

The bros here are sctually looking for some fun and relief stress. But really these PRC cannot be trusted
Im talking about IMPMM PRC whores.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AntiFake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3507
FR for Bei Bei location at 42 Zion Road.

She double book customer in one hour. I went in for less than 30min and she chase me out. Wasted my money and my time I left unhappy.

Ask me to shower first than disappear. Come back in talk a little bit, then rush everything. CBJ less than a min and ask me bonk her quick quick than ask me to shoot fast, or else HJ out. These girls do not have to be gentle to them or they will just makan your money.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post

She double book customer in one hour. I went in for less than 30min and she chase me out. Wasted my money and my time I left unhappy.

Ask me to shower first than disappear. Come back in talk a little bit, then rush everything. CBJ less than a min and ask me bonk her quick quick than ask me to shoot fast, or else HJ out. These girls do not have to be gentle to them or they will just makan your money.
30 minutes is the norm. You need to manage your expectation during this period of time. We should blame the government for keeping the legal playground closed for nothing!
Old 29-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 9
fireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant future

http://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3761

Any bros tried?
Old 29-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiFake View Post

Next time get location 1st and then google where is it

Any shophouse along zion or river valley
Just avoid
Old 30-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamerZ007 View Post
Totally agree. Especially if they ask u pay upfront. Almost 100% lousy service. Tried a thai girl there. The picture and real person totally different. Insert not even 5 min ask me why havent cum.
haha.. some till the extend say until like its your problem. by claiming that all her customers cums within 5mins. lmao.

i kana some where they would service halfway then go check/play their phone before coming back to tend to my dick. Then when it goes soft, say my dick got problem.. knn
Old 30-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
haha.. some till the extend say until like its your problem. by claiming that all her customers cums within 5mins. lmao.

i kana some where they would service halfway then go check/play their phone before coming back to tend to my dick. Then when it goes soft, say my dick got problem.. knn
currently only FL is always right, customer is always wrong.
they can double book you, fly your aeroplane, but if you reject cos they use fake pics they will blacklist your number and you cannot book other FLs.

its also customer fault if you can't finish in 15mins when you booked an hour.

i've learnt to cherish geylang if it ever reopens.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pleasureloop96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried her? Positive reviews but seems too good to be true tho...
https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3373
Old 02-12-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
mad24 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
nope is at RV road

just realised RV also considered black zone alamak, never checked properly
Why black zone? Something amiss?
Old 02-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Supply has been disrupted. Demand still there. So even ugly fat got tons of bids. They go with the easy one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
These ugly and bad attitude PRC have been earning a lot, i mean ALOT money during covid cos of geylang closed. The amount of demand they receive a day can be 200-500 msgs. Bro, even the fucking ugly old and fat PRC will choose and blacklist guys who shoot slow. They bookmark those that done deal very fast, meaning u pay for $140/hr, finish in 15-20mins. These kind they will very happy to take u cos u save their time, and they can take on another deal to earn alot a day. This is what these fcking PRC have been on nowadays... we are on the losing side.

U think these ugly and fat PRC will care that she block u? They dont even care if u happy or not.. they just want u to faster cum and leave the fck out of their sight.

They have a wechat group that share which bro actually wasted their time and comment to blacklist u.

The bros here are sctually looking for some fun and relief stress. But really these PRC cannot be trusted
Im talking about IMPMM PRC whores.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fruffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros visited these two ladies before? Can share FR please?

https://sglonelyguys.online/you-you-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.online/co-co-massage/
Old 03-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Supply has been disrupted. Demand still there. So even ugly fat got tons of bids. They go with the easy one..
Sadly that is the game they are playing now and it is still working mainly because G is closed. They are dominating the scene
Old 03-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruffy View Post
Any bros visited these two ladies before? Can share FR please?

https://sglonelyguys.online/you-you-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.online/co-co-massage/
Dont get scammed by fake reviews and photoshopped photos
Old 04-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 17
LipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLipLai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3702

fake photo
double booking
rush service
Old 05-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipLai View Post
https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3702

fake photo
double booking
rush service
Even locanto 99% same ,all fake photo show young girl ,go there see turn up a auntie age 40 plus to 50 plus, short n fat, knn, jialat,all becareful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1