The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are your cheating experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Talking about double standard, it is so common that many men/women who cheated, could not accept when they find out that their partners cheat on them.
as someone who has been cheated on... i agree with this!!
Old 12-11-2020, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Everyday eat lobsters also sian right...as long as being responsible can alrdy.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 12-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
assassin80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came here for some sexciting cheating stories, but end up it’s a technical discussion about the definition of cheating and counseling for the people who got cheated.

😂😂😂

Maybe we can also start another discussion: why do people cheat on their partner?

Last edited by assassin80; 12-11-2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
What will you like us to advise on?
Your separation, dealing with your anger management issue, or enlightening you on your wife's thinking?

In a marriage or relationship, it's always good to take a step back and give in. Have you heard of a saying: winning the battle but losing the war'

It is our anger that gets us into a fight and it is our ego that keeps us there." People tend to go on fighting about issues even when they are no longer relevant or when their original importance has diminished. They do this for the sake of proving a point and to demonstrate that they are the winners and, more importantly, that the other person is the loser. But often the one who loses the most in the long run is the "victor" himself.

Sit her down and talk it out. Otherwise, move on and find your next Janes & Eunices.
I would like to be enlighten by ladies thinking.
Cause to be honest
1. I dont dig out past records and history. To me, so long as we talk things out, i’m fine with it.
2. She kept digging out history and making all those false accusation. So what does she really want?
Old 24-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I would like to be enlighten by ladies thinking.
Cause to be honest
1. I dont dig out past records and history. To me, so long as we talk things out, i’m fine with it.
2. She kept digging out history and making all those false accusation. So what does she really want?
2) Wahmen will always dig out history and gaslight you whenever they can. Be it gf or wife. Either you puck up the courage and leave the relationshit or live with it.
The reason why they tend to do that is:

a) She ran out of materials on that particular topic you 2 quarrel about
b) She wants to have the last word
c) She views you with contempt
d) Any of the combination above.
e) Lesson learnt, if you quarrel with a woman and she starts to gaslight you. Leave the venue immediately.

That's why I am not in a relationshit. Would prefer a fwb or visit a hooker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1