The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
notrelated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
TS why choose to spend your time blaming & moping? Do you want to drag in all your female relatives and blame them as well for being gold diggers? Your Mum, Aunties , cousins are all gold diggers? LOL roughly 3 in 10 marriages fail, did someone hold a knife on your throat to force you into marriage? As a grown adult, you have to be responsible for your actions & decisions. Ever consider there are still the 7/10 marriages that continue? There are still many couples who celebrate their 30/40th anniversaries. You need a change in your perspective seriously. See a counselor or a psychiatrist to work out your problems properly instead of coming to a fuking sex forum for answers to your life issues. Take Positive action!
If TS cannot come to this is a fuking sex forum for advice, then he should go look for his MP for help?
Old 25-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
With the marital rape law repealed, you will realise that there's no incentive in marriage. The marriage does not provide a sanctuary for a couple to indulge in the union.

You can slog like a dog and return home to a sexless marriage. Might as well not marry.
I agree with you.
Although I am only in my 20s.... I have vowed to remain a bachelor for the rest of my life.
What surprised me most when I made this declaration was that my mum and aunties fully supported me!
And sometimes they willingly take on the role of goalkeepers to block or stop any females from getting too close to me.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Not all the women are like this but the society might make them to be like this. As a guy you are destined to be the one that always paying and giving money. Unless your gf/wife is rich.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
With the marital rape law repealed, you will realise that there's no incentive in marriage. The marriage does not provide a sanctuary for a couple to indulge in the union.

You can slog like a dog and return home to a sexless marriage. Might as well not marry.
Exactly bro! If no sex in a marriage, then why get married? Just to slog for her and the kids and you get nothing??
Old 06-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Zilong8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A woman will always prefer a men who can support their desires and needs. Be in good sex or one who can fulfill their needs
Old 08-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

I think if your wife know you since school days or when you only started work, most likely genuine because you are so poor back then and she is willingly to go through all with you. However, if you are better off and start a relationship when you are like mid-30s, its kinda unavoidable that the girls too are more practical and mature since they have been through failed relationships too.
Old 08-12-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Seen more than a few cases of college /poly couples breaking up when the lady starts working. There’s no guarantee, people can change when they start work. Its easy to get seduced by the lifestyle that $ can buy & charming bosses or colleagues who may seemingly offer availability, romance & possibly a higher SES
than the BF who lags 2yrs behind thanks to Ns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
I think if your wife know you since school days or when you only started work, most likely genuine because you are so poor back then and she is willingly to go through all with you. However, if you are better off and start a relationship when you are like mid-30s, its kinda unavoidable that the girls too are more practical and mature since they have been through failed relationships too.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
clearly you have never dated girls from rich families, these girls DONT marry down, so they expect you to be the main breadwinner, but instead of being happy with hawker meals they want fine dining. The only advantage is that if you want to make large investments they have the capacity either though their own earnings or their family money to contribute so your wealth grows faster than if you married a poor girl who cannot contribute much ie 1mill investment at 5% ROI, vs a 10k investment at 5%
There is a saying in Chinese ; "门当户对“
which is still true till this day.
Old 31-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Marry foreign wives lagi worse, money suckers ,they or their family will try all means to leech, not all are like this but most of it.I am one of the victims in this situation.Damn tulan.
Old 31-12-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Angmo wife ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Marry foreign wives lagi worse, money suckers ,they or their family will try all means to leech, not all are like this but most of it.I am one of the victims in this situation.Damn tulan.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
There is a saying in Chinese ; "门当户对“
which is still true till this day.
木门对木门
竹门对竹门
肛门对肛门
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 03-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I am starting to think the women in Singapore are unlikely to keep the marriage vows. They will only stay with the men when the times are good and will cast the husband aside when he cannot give her what she wants and will find fault with the husband and eventually divorce the husband.

Then she will make you pay either alimony or child maintenance if you have children or both. It seems that most women here are gold-diggers.

What do the brothers and sisters think?
Good afternoon to TS and all samsters,

You're right about the behavior of most wives and women. But most of them are not gold-diggers, they are hypergamous. All healthy, heterosexual women are hypergamous. It's in their genes and primitive brains, the result of 300,000 yrs of human evolution. Don't blame them.

A hypergamous woman is good, a gold digger is bad. Big difference.

Here is a nice article on hypergamy and incels.

"A Case for Female Hypergamy."

It is completely natural for women to choose the “best man.”

https://medium.com/moments-of-passio...y-b2a735094136

Your comments?

My advice? Strive to be the BEST man you possibly could. Study hard, work hard. Improve yourself every day, in every way.

It's not where you start, it's where you finish that counts.

Happy New Year and stay safe.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Angmo wife ?
Angmo still ok to me as ftom young they hv an independant thinking,jiuhu is the most jialat, jiuhu wife will channel whatecmver money they can get n bring home,same as those with jiuhu husband ,damn jialat,own kids n family don takecare for both.Viet wife same but at least they takecare of husband n kids.
Jiuhu types wont take care.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I agree with you.
Although I am only in my 20s.... I have vowed to remain a bachelor for the rest of my life.
What surprised me most when I made this declaration was that my mum and aunties fully supported me!
And sometimes they willingly take on the role of goalkeepers to block or stop any females from getting too close to me.
Good for you. This is not really common. Most parents want their children to get married.

When I was nearing 40, my mum keep wanting to find wife for me and pressure me.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Are wives in Singapore gold-diggers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Good for you. This is not really common. Most parents want their children to get married.

When I was nearing 40, my mum keep wanting to find wife for me and pressure me.
If you do not intend to have children and near 40, have a vasectomy. Get a GF, that would shut her up. Never ever tell A SOUL, if you intend to have a vasectomy.

The problem marrying at this late or later poses some problems. If you marriage goes south and it has been a long time, like ie 10 years. You gonna lose a lot of assets and $$$$. If you throw children into picture, that's bad. Another if, you had vasectomy and your wife is expecting. That's even WORSE.

Lastly, you never be fully recovered financially as the cost will suck you dry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1