The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
A few months ago, I was walking through Orchard Central on my way to meet a client and was going up an escalator when this milf got on and stood behind me.

She was probably in her mid 50s, but she was good looking , lean, tall, tanned and had a great set of tits. She was wearing a set of Lululemons and she looked lost, so I turned around and asked if she needed help and she said she did.

So I gave her directions to her destination (she was going to do her hair) and just before she was about to leave she thanked me and apologized for having sidetracked my way. I smiled and I said this: “I was having a pretty boring day until you showed up”

Cut the long story short, we ended up having a coffee, cancelled both our appointments and she got in my car and we drove to her house at One Tree Hill. Best part? Husband was away playing golf overseas and she was all alone.

Her helper was home but she didn’t seem to bat an eyelid. I was probably not the first nor the last strange guy she’d seen come to the house. We went straight to her bedroom and started kissing and taking off our clothes. Fucked like there was no tomorrow.

We showered together after sex and I drove her back to Orchard Central and dropped her off. Never saw her again after that.
Wow fucking inspiring and instant hardon reading your sexcapade! Like some JAV scenes man. 👍🏼
Old 21-01-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Her hubby went out for supper with friends and you had her as supper. Bet yours was better for sure.
Most definitely bro.

I would recommend for all bros here to try sucking a woman’s boob sweat. It will turn the woman on more than you might think
Old 21-01-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most definitely bro.

I would recommend for all bros here to try sucking a woman’s boob sweat. It will turn the woman on more than you might think
Haha, you have a rather unusual taste bud.
However, to be fair, as not sure how long the hubby might take for his supper, best to have yours asap to avoid kenna beaten up by him.
Old 21-01-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, you have a rather unusual taste bud.
However, to be fair, as not sure how long the hubby might take for his supper, best to have yours asap to avoid kenna beaten up by him.
Haha I was just fulfilling a fantasy. Something about sweat on a woman’s boobs is sexy to me

As for her hubby, I was long gone by the time he got back. The wife also probably showered and went about her life as normal.
Old 21-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most definitely bro.

Same. Me too as well. But at that point of time, any smell?

Besides. I also like the faint sweat smell from the armpits.
Old 21-01-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I was just fulfilling a fantasy. Something about sweat on a woman’s boobs is sexy to me

As for her hubby, I was long gone by the time he got back. The wife also probably showered and went about her life as normal.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Same. Me too as well. But at that point of time, any smell?

Besides. I also like the faint sweat smell from the armpits.
Hahaha I think you’re even more extreme than i am bro. I think armpits are off limits especially when they’re sweaty but I respect that every guy has this freak moments
Old 22-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya, we are have our little checklist of wishes to tick off. Glad that you did another one.
That's the difference between man and woman when cheating. Even if the woman slept with a few men in the day, she can still manage if her actual partner wants a round or two at night. For man, he will need to be a superman or like a monkey or dog that can do a few rounds of shagging.
Old 22-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes Bro, indeed licking a sweating woman boobs is really nice. Had a hike with my MILF FB, went up to a tower get kinky. Pull down her sports bra and lick her boobs and nipples.

She return the favour by sucking my dick at the tower.
Old 24-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
A few months ago, I was walking through Orchard Central on my way to meet a client and was going up an escalator when this milf got on and stood behind me.

She was probably in her mid 50s, but she was good looking , lean, tall, tanned and had a great set of tits. She was wearing a set of Lululemons and she looked lost, so I turned around and asked if she needed help and she said she did.

So I gave her directions to her destination (she was going to do her hair) and just before she was about to leave she thanked me and apologized for having sidetracked my way. I smiled and I said this: “I was having a pretty boring day until you showed up”

Cut the long story short, we ended up having a coffee, cancelled both our appointments and she got in my car and we drove to her house at One Tree Hill. Best part? Husband was away playing golf overseas and she was all alone.

Her helper was home but she didn’t seem to bat an eyelid. I was probably not the first nor the last strange guy she’d seen come to the house. We went straight to her bedroom and started kissing and taking off our clothes. Fucked like there was no tomorrow.

We showered together after sex and I drove her back to Orchard Central and dropped her off. Never saw her again after that.
Your story makes a good reason for me to tell my otaku zhai nan friends to go out more. And also, have a faster response and learn how to read signs.

The best is still to have a car. 5 min to her residence! Thanks for the motivation!
Old 04-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joexiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro, niceeeee
Old 05-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
Later in the day, out of the blue, I just go over to her section and chatted with her, and my big mouth just blurted, I have come to see the big beauty.
She gave a very hearty happy laugh.

Don't know why, bro felt a slight but distinct pulse run through it. Very tempted to try.
Have not actively sought her out since, but whenever I pass by or go to her department for related matters, can see she is looking at me, even when just pass by her at the water cooler, she just looks at me and smile.
Spoke a bit more, she is a lot friendlier than before with smiles.

I think I am overthinking it, I hope I am overthinking it.
Her looks average, but seems like good body.
Will not deliberately try, but not going to avoid if any potential is there.

We'll see how it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 06-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

guys any good app to chat up with milfs? i been trying wechat previously nothing much, and michat as tons of scammers and ml instead haha
Old 07-03-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
guys any good app to chat up with milfs? i been trying wechat previously nothing much, and michat as tons of scammers and ml instead haha
Same as you bro.

Count me in bro if you receive guidance please.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Same as you bro.

Count me in bro if you receive guidance please.
have to learn from the seniors here. i am a newbie haha just hop on lately hoping to have milf fb for mid-long term
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1