The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
...... Had her in a few positions and finally load my soldiers deep inside her as she said she had ligation after her 2nd child. Met up with Lili twice more before end of the trip and did COF and COB. She was one hungry milf.
With the upcoming ease of restrictions...receive a nice surprise message from Lili

Lili:- Hi X, hope you are well....my birthday's coming up and I was wondering if you'd like to celebrate with me? Does the birthday girl get her wish?!
Old 08-08-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

This is one hot MILF!
Old 09-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfblack View Post
I met my fb last time via okcupid. Back then I'm only > 25. She is below 35.

My goal was to checklist a married woman. Pump sperm in her.

Well what I can say is that it is pretty easy to up milf, as long you look decent, eager to chase her, let her felt long lost love, her relationship in trouble. Usually stupid woman la.

She got guilty so we broke off, recent years she found a faith and I'm happy for her though. She is 7/10 in looks just that she is flat chested. Slim. She have 2 kids already, her pussy is sweet but loose. Either too wet or I too small.

Ialso agree that many mild are fat. Met many but I am not into fat woman.
older than you a bit more mature can do many things with you
Old 09-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do use sugarbook and wechat nearby app is really easy to grab one
Old 09-08-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
This is one hot MILF!
very sexy girl phweit
Old 09-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Bro Tigerwoody is exactly right. Milf are everywhere.
My share will be during waiting out to fetch kids to/fro tuition.
In my earlier years, while kids were schooling age. I had the responsibility of chauffeuring them & waiting out for them at the tuition center.
This is also a great to hunt down milf with the perfect excuse to chat them on kids topics.
2-3 hours of boring waiting can be something to look forward to every weekend, all it takes is just the 1st step.
Though have not gone all the way, but hanky panky is not uncommon, we’ll always wait each other out at a certain location, somehow we have come to a common understanding if their spouse is with them or nearby, they would stand at a different location, this is when I stay clear of them, vice versa.
Hope other bros can share their experience.
yes nowadays is really easy, just u need to take the first step
Old 10-08-2021, 03:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haisly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please Give us an idea to find MILF
Old 10-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the upcoming ease of restrictions...receive a nice surprise message from Lili

Lili:- Hi X, hope you are well....my birthday's coming up and I was wondering if you'd like to celebrate with me? Does the birthday girl get her wish?!
Prince Devitt +51
Old 12-08-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No offend bro. If you don’t mind, I share my views. For this age group, they won’t really look for young chaps in their 20s. Most of my milf friends especially the professional ones said this group of ppl are still childish. Many have lack of sex and just wants to get their cock in the pussy. Most of the professional ladies loves heart to heart talk. They love to be doted and they want intelligent conversation etc. Doing some hobbies together like play golf, watch some movies. Damn mafan. Sometimes just drive to some place, have some wine to chill. They usually will look for those 30-50s. Usually the group who wants those in their 20s will be those sugar mummy. They just pay and then get these young men to bang them. Haha!

This is just my personal learning journey. In my 20s, basically no luck. A bit naive also la thinking I am damn smart because my education results are good. If I self reflect, an idiot and a textbook person. When I hit 30s and to age 38, that is my best period. Haha! Maybe travelled a lot, know how to strike a conversation etc….scored on a load of milfs and many of them are rich and holding professional jobs. Now in my early 40s, I still find it quite easy but the type of women become those 40s but no one dare to date them because of their professional status and these ladies also have some attitude problem one. If you don’t go to their house, usually you can’t tell. Mafan group. Demand this and that because they can pay. Like food late only sometimes they will kpkb because they are used to fine dining. When packed home, where got nice? Something as simple as that. Haha!
Well said, my man!
Old 12-08-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I want to try use sugarbook but i don't want to use my photo. Got advise?

My daily life very routine and have limited chance to see MILFs. Thats why always go for paid services except for a young MILF i scored with last year. Sometimes when i send my kid to school i do see some people stealing glances at me but it stops there because i have no time to stand there 30min before or 30min later to talk to them. Sigh....

I envy you bros for having the resources and time to fish the desired MILF. Respect!
Old 12-08-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Talking Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
I want to try use sugarbook but i don't want to use my photo. Got advise?

My daily life very routine and have limited chance to see MILFs. Thats why always go for paid services except for a young MILF i scored with last year. Sometimes when i send my kid to school i do see some people stealing glances at me but it stops there because i have no time to stand there 30min before or 30min later to talk to them. Sigh....

I envy you bros for having the resources and time to fish the desired MILF. Respect!
Can't wait for my son to be old enough to go pre school
Old 13-08-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 13
Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!Rockypo is one of the Best!

Bump into a super good figure milf last night around 7 plus at Greenwich Cold Storage. She wore a black top with short brown skirt & a pair of high heels.. unfortunately I was rushing for time else would have went up to her
Old 13-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

True about the age preference, as I have so many opportunity and also gets equally attracted to some ladies between 30+ to 40+ age group, me in my 50's already but don't look my age.. Have young ones flirting also, which I will always ignore and avoid.

The ladies really likes heart to heart talks, and can be sending text message at random timing and at ungodly hours.. starting with asking about technical problem (I am a technician).. then went on to apologize that they disturb me at night or during weekends.. and we ended up chatting for hours about nonsensical topics. in so many time.. I was like. Hey. want to go for drinks?? but just can't bring myself to initiate anything, as a lot of thought will race through my mind. what if she get's too attached.. what if she become serious.. I got nice happy family.. But.. I also want something adventurous.. so how ah??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No offend bro. If you don’t mind, I share my views. For this age group, they won’t really look for young chaps in their 20s. Most of my milf friends especially the professional ones said this group of ppl are still childish. Many have lack of sex and just wants to get their cock in the pussy. Most of the professional ladies loves heart to heart talk. They love to be doted and they want intelligent conversation etc. Doing some hobbies together like play golf, watch some movies. Damn mafan. Sometimes just drive to some place, have some wine to chill. They usually will look for those 30-50s. Usually the group who wants those in their 20s will be those sugar mummy. They just pay and then get these young men to bang them. Haha!

This is just my personal learning journey. In my 20s, basically no luck. A bit naive also la thinking I am damn smart because my education results are good. If I self reflect, an idiot and a textbook person. When I hit 30s and to age 38, that is my best period. Haha! Maybe travelled a lot, know how to strike a conversation etc….scored on a load of milfs and many of them are rich and holding professional jobs. Now in my early 40s, I still find it quite easy but the type of women become those 40s but no one dare to date them because of their professional status and these ladies also have some attitude problem one. If you don’t go to their house, usually you can’t tell. Mafan group. Demand this and that because they can pay. Like food late only sometimes they will kpkb because they are used to fine dining. When packed home, where got nice? Something as simple as that. Haha!
Old 14-08-2021, 01:21 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

this is a good thread.....

I am into MILFs too...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-08-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
True about the age preference, as I have so many opportunity and also gets equally attracted to some ladies between 30+ to 40+ age group, me in my 50's already but don't look my age.. Have young ones flirting also, which I will always ignore and avoid.

The ladies really likes heart to heart talks, and can be sending text message at random timing and at ungodly hours.. starting with asking about technical problem (I am a technician).. then went on to apologize that they disturb me at night or during weekends.. and we ended up chatting for hours about nonsensical topics. in so many time.. I was like. Hey. want to go for drinks?? but just can't bring myself to initiate anything, as a lot of thought will race through my mind. what if she get's too attached.. what if she become serious.. I got nice happy family.. But.. I also want something adventurous.. so how ah??
From my own personal experience, mid 40s to early 50s are sweet spot for men. Think about it, as long as you are not trying to pick up the early 20s, you can cherry pick from mid 20s to late 30s or very early 40s MILFs. The younger ones like your wisdom, ability to converse and spend when necessary, the older ones like your experience in handling them.
But mind you, when you become 50 and older, the libido is likely to decline. When you were in your 20s or 30s, having 3 or more rounds of sex is quite normal, I meant daily. When you are in your 50s, would be quite happy to have 3 to 4 rounds weekly of good sex.
Cest la vie!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1