The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 08-04-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Applause to those brave souls who can still go pussy hunting when the Covid19 is out hunting you!

Last edited by EtherC; 08-04-2020 at 10:28 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Dun everytime say sillyporeans. You are very old and very matured.

However if u persist along this thin line, I will strongly say end of the road already, it's time to draw the red line. You have your messy life, that's fine, but dun mess with other's lives including mine.

If u want to share knowledge except life principles, then okay. Otherwise you go your way i go my way.

And STOP these life knowledge and principles. Ur life is finished, but dun influence others. Foreign talents can scold us for not able to grasp technical and hands-on knowhow. Never put me in your messy lifestyles.
Relac lah ....
People come here to TCSS only, NOT coming here to be Holly Molly or Jesus Christ.
Nobody want come here as a politician to influence/change people's life.
你有你的感受。。。DLLM!!!
Old 08-04-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Applause to those brave souls who can still go pussy hunting when the Covid19 is out hunting you!
Greetings bros,

Not sure if this is true, but I heard from a friend that with Geylang now closed, the police are planning a sting op on those who are seeking out FLs.

So stay safe and play it safe, bros.
Old 08-04-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Worrying thing is now if u enter the FL's room, it'll be considered as social gathering. If caught, both will be charged.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Worrying thing is now if u enter the FL's room, it'll be considered as social gathering. If caught, both will be charged.
Agreed on that bro.

But I have a sense that some of the bros here know a way to get past that

We just follow the one thing that we were taught in NS:

You can do anything, JUST DON’T GET CAUGHT
Old 08-04-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bros who have Girlfriend and Wife better think twice
Single man like me. What have I got to lose lol, just follow my bird brain. I don’t believe they will jail me for whoring

At the end of the day. It’s your own choice. Cheers
Old 08-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Single man like me. What have I got to lose lol, just follow my bird brain. I don’t believe they will jail me for whoring

It's the shame that will be brought upon the person...
Knowing our local media, such news they will sensationalized it!
Old 08-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideHigh View Post
Appointment:
Overnight w/ Armin from SNS with Video.
+Addon Andrea(1Hr session) from SNS with Lesbian acts

Looks: 11/10
She looks younger in real life than the photos. The photoshoot photos aren't lying. She looks like them
Body is the same as photos, no tummy or love handles found.
Breasts are as advertised. Nipples are little pea sized.

BBBJ: 9/10
My shaft is the average 5.5 inch range. She was almost capable of covering 80% of my shaft. No rookie teeth scraping against the shaft. All wet and smooth. She also sucked the balls with light pressure.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy was average tightness. She did laser removal to get rid of her pussy hair. Clean as a whistle.
She was well groomed and smelled good without the overpowering perfumes some hookers pour on themselves.
Light makeup touches to make innocent eyes pop when doing her missionary.
A great ass for someone her petite size making doggy style enjoyable.
Cowgirl was also very enjoyable due to her light weight.

Mannerisms: 11/10
Place is well kept and presentable. She had food prepared eg. Sushi, biscuits. And the complimentary camomile tea. She has a good command in english making our conversations easy. She dosent try to rip you off or be pushy with other services.

Other comments:
Video Session: She has a lace face mask used for our video session. Do take note to pay extra for longer video session as qouted price was only for an hour.

Lesbian session: 8/10
New experience for me. I would'nt say mind blowing but it surely was entertaining.
Services offered: Girls will 69, kiss and fondle each other. 1 girl making out with you while the other is riding you.

Closing Remarks: I don't have any complaints. I ws treated to all her services fairly as advertised and i couldnt expect more. All is well.

RTF: Not at the moment. Not a big fan of repeat visits. And with the policies getting more and more stringent, i think i may wait out abit.

If you do feel unwell, do yourself and her a favour and refrain from visiting till you recover. Cheers!

Wow! You lived my fantasy - with the lesbian and threesome! I would have done it for a shorter time because of the $. Well done!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
Ichihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchihara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post

I like your statement 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 09-04-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Many are scouting for people who are breaking the rules and these officers are in civilian clothings.
Once you are caught they will not give you chance and fine you immediately.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Many are scouting for people who are breaking the rules and these officers are in civilian clothings.
Once you are caught they will not give you chance and fine you immediately.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...d-time-masagos

Yes, that is correct. For those guys who really cannot tahan already and am about to rape your sexy SYT or MILF neighbour next door, you have 2 chances before game over lol. If can abstain, then abstain this month. If cannot, then you know what to do. Just don’t get caught haha.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Spent millions hire so many scholars would be so stupid not to suspect hookers being part of the unlinked community spread meh? Even the illegal car racing guy also famous liao , headshot in online news.
Old 09-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 9
punterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to beholdpunterplanet is a splendid one to behold

If in hotel, the recep or the person taking temperature might ask you which room you are going to Those in condo or apartment, the security guard might recognise you don't live there, sure report you. Those room or unit number that get mentioned many time sure tio.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punterplanet View Post
If in hotel, the recep or the person taking temperature might ask you which room you are going to Those in condo or apartment, the security guard might recognise you don't live there, sure report you. Those room or unit number that get mentioned many time sure tio.
Anyway I'm sure the hotel knows what the FLs staying there are doing, u think the duty managers are so blur n ignorant ? As long as no complains, they just close one eye.. But now with this new ruling, they might not be so lenient already.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Get a green GrabFood long-sleeved shirt for $10 and a thermal bag for $5. Top off with a cap, sunglasses and mask. Oh, don't forget to download the GrabFood partner app or just use Googlemaps as a cover on your phone. Solves all problems (road block, wife/gf, entry to hotel).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1