The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 08-06-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvintooo79 View Post
Yeah bro sad
Vpremium Bros current location is safe. Not convenient as a hotel but it's a safe place
Old 08-06-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
Yes. Its natural. Didn't play with it for very long to be honest coz I was busy doing other things lol.
Learn how to write honest FR please.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

My encounter and observation is almost exactly as yours, u put it in nicer way
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Saw gina from m4y some time back.

Location discreet near kovan, the flat old but living room bigger than my house lol.
Looks: slight discount from pics, a bit rounder.
Frenching: no, only light kissing i think no chemistry altho i read other FRs got allow
Bbbj: not much comments, just a bit then move on to fj
Fj: missionary till i cum, quite average try to kiss a bit but she quite shy also. Cum already then ask her massage a bit before round 2. Sadly couldn't get my bro up properly for rd 2, she gd effort at least try to hj and bbbj but in the end i gave up and went to shower

Overall 6/10 but maybe just no chemistry so wasted my 2nd shot lol
Old 09-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
what lang use to comms? Can speak eng or thai?
she half thai half laos, i guess she speaks thai. her english basic, can hold light convo but i didnt talk much with her anyway, the flow not good.

i want to try smile, she quite pretty but all the FRs say no frenching so quite sian probably wont
Old 09-06-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
webpool is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

I dont usually bother posting things as im quite a passive person, however today i tried to make a booking with OKT from VPremium, and asked a simple question of whether a certain lady was available. He then accused me of being the "police" and said i didnt read his post carefully when all i asked was if a certain lady was avail. Not only that i asked for a another diff lady cause i assumed the first one was not avail. And he rejected me on the premise that i was the "police". I have never had such a problem with OKTs whether is SNS or in Dome 1. Not only he rejected me but was utterly rude in his replies. Im so shocked coming from a customer point of view and viewing this as a premium stable cause of the prices.

I cannot show u the SS of the convo because i cant post pictures here.

Pls be aware of patronizing this OKT in the future, the way he treats customers is ridiculous and very unprofessional.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 14
ite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant futureite222 has a brilliant future

Went for Gina from Model4u
https://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=767787

Firstly this is my first time in dome 3. OKT was responsive and quick to reply.

Gina
Looks 7-8/10 there is a bit of difference from the photo but to me still look good enough

Body 9/10 meat in the right places. Has a back tattoo

Boobs 10/10 looks good for her frame. Natural and good to fondle. Nice nipple to suck on

BJ 7/10 was good willingness to do it was a plus and can dt

FJ 8/10 willingness to please not loud moaner but was damn shiok when you know you hit the right spot and she squirms.

Overall 8/10 not a bad experience for my first time in this dome.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
irbaboons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Nadia from SNS

Looks: Discount 20% from pictures. Slowly grown on you and cute in a way

Highlights: Good gfe. Hugs and kisses the moment I stepped in though it was my first time visiting her. I would say her bbbj is probably one of the best I've had. Allowed me to face fuck her which was so hot. I opted for bbbj with cim finish and did not get to try the full deed.

Rtf: yes
Old 12-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpool View Post
Hi,

I dont usually bother posting things as im quite a passive person, however today i tried to make a booking with OKT from VPremium, and asked a simple question of whether a certain lady was available. He then accused me of being the "police" and said i didnt read his post carefully when all i asked was if a certain lady was avail. Not only that i asked for a another diff lady cause i assumed the first one was not avail. And he rejected me on the premise that i was the "police". I have never had such a problem with OKTs whether is SNS or in Dome 1. Not only he rejected me but was utterly rude in his replies. Im so shocked coming from a customer point of view and viewing this as a premium stable cause of the prices.

I cannot show u the SS of the convo because i cant post pictures here.

Pls be aware of patronizing this OKT in the future, the way he treats customers is ridiculous and very unprofessional.
U have to post your image on some image hosting site and create a link so you post here
Old 16-06-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Lol..why u wait till now to chiong her bro?
Quite tight. U chiong her already
Old 16-06-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Quite tight. U chiong her already
Not my dish...prefer asian..lol
Old 16-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Not my dish...prefer asian..lol
FL Dome L is done already. Not so good as before
Old 17-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
The Prophet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnChristy View Post
Wanted to book Rio - VP today but couldn't verify but bro vp was very polite. He apologized and told me that he couldn't verify me coz I was using some other stable / agency :/

Damn Rio looks super hot 🔥
Hi JohnChristy, really need a favour from u! U said that VPremium couldn’t verify u...but later he allowed ur booking 😳😳 what happened?? I myself was rejected so many times because cannot verify!! Double standards at play!! How did u convince him !!
Old 17-06-2020, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Sincerely hope V premium can allowed chiongster with justifiable points profile/account to book her FL. Many seems to be unable to do any booking. My account is not 12 points 20points account, but also unable to book.
There is always a first time, so how to book?
Old 19-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 12
JohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnChristy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prophet View Post
Hi JohnChristy, really need a favour from u! U said that VPremium couldn’t verify u...but later he allowed ur booking 😳😳 what happened?? I myself was rejected so many times because cannot verify!! Double standards at play!! How did u convince him !!
Replied to your pm bro
Old 19-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -165 / Power: 0
protonmale protonmale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
have a session with smile.