The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I just received a whatsapp from PRC that i bonk at PR .
She said just resumed work .
Old 04-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG1198 View Post
What do you mean "bonk at PR"
You fucked her in China?
Now she came to KL already?
Old 04-07-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
What do you mean "bonk at PR"
You fucked her in China?
Now she came to KLalready?
Bro I think pr stands for pudu raya.what he means that lady at pudu raya resumes work
Old 04-07-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG1198 View Post
Bro is it meng yue?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Maximus79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro is it meng yue?
Nope. Just texted her.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro I think pr stands for pudu raya.what he means that lady at pudu raya resumes work
Pudu Road ...........
Old 05-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Pudu Road ...........
Why go for old prawns? There're stilll many SYTs stranded in a few ports. An OKT told me her girls can't leave the country until MCO over. At a certain port I visited recently, there were 15 SYTs in the lineup for me to choose! "Take your time to fuck them one by one!" quipped the OKT. When I came out after bonking, I joined another customer for another round of mirror while slurping soft-boiled eggs. Holy Jesus! Only 7 girls left, 8 already snapped up by customers and engaged in work already. Men need to fuck! If men don't need to fuck, the human race will become extinct. That's the reality of life...
Old 05-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jessica66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why go for old prawns? There're stilll many SYTs stranded in a few ports. An OKT told me her girls can't leave the country until MCO over. At a certain port I visited recently, there were 15 SYTs in the lineup for me to choose! "Take your time to fuck them one by one!" quipped the OKT. When I came out after bonking, I joined another customer for another round of mirror while slurping soft-boiled eggs. Holy Jesus! Only 7 girls left, 8 already snapped up by customers and engaged in work already. Men need to fuck! If men don't need to fuck, the human race will become extinct. That's the reality of life...
Mind sharing contact?
Old 05-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are the girls from Thailand or Vietnam?
Old 06-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
fuck with condom. human race will still be extincted

where is ports that you are mentioned? mind to share?
Old 06-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Mean no show girls already 🤣🤣
recently visited Ace, as 1st and 3rd floor are not open for business, WL can only go nearby the main entrance for customers. so you dont need to pay rm3 for the welcome drink anymore.

bad thing is .... still milf, no syt spotted.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
recently visited Ace, as 1st and 3rd floor are not open for business, WL can only go nearby the main entrance for customers. so you dont need to pay rm3 for the welcome drink anymore.

bad thing is .... still milf, no syt spotted.
I've replied to your PM since you're a proven lau jiao bonker. As for the others, sorry, I dont trust all of you enough to give you the info.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
I heard immigration came to ACE today and detained 2 girl.....
As per your PM, pixs of Xiao Li have been sent to you.
You can share them on SBF if you want to.

But please blur her face otherwise Immi people may recogniuse her from her passport photo. BTW, can you also teach me how to upload pixs to SBF from my computer? Then I can share more photos in future. YUp, I clicked upload icon but no result...

Xiao Li's body not bad actually but she's old already, pussy also loose, boobs hard like rubber. She's also an old prawn Ming Yue.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

But please blur her face otherwise Immi people may recogniuse her from her passport photo. BTW, can you also teach me how to upload pixs to SBF from my computer? Then I can share more photos in future. YUp, I clicked upload icon but no result...

Xiao Li's body not bad actually but she's old already, pussy also loose, boobs hard like rubber. She's also an old prawn Ming Yue.
Wish to see syt soon... But don't know when
Old 06-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks bro.. Later I share pic with you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1