The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 15
Dab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond reputeDab_sbf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Well spoken of the majority.
Bum & return points.
Old 06-07-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. We need to upgrade ourselves. But after upgrading will we be guaranteed a job? Especially when one is 35 yrs and above? How is the garment going to ensure such age group would not be deprieved of job opportunities?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is an interesting write up to amuse ourselves when light hearted moments are badly needed. Btw, are these anecdotal events or backup by reliable sources? Does the original author has agenda or grievance when authouring this piece? Otherwise, not good to spread further, but just keeps neutral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Something I recently received on my whatapp msg... which I think quite true! Here it goes

Why I will vote for the opposition?

WOW !! AWESOME !!
I will vote for the opposition because:-

1) I don't want to often see PAP MPs sleeping when Parliament sessions were on going.

2) I don't like to see Parliament so empty of MPs when Parliament is in session.

3) I don't like to see some PAP MPs hardly asked or at most asked only a few token questions on their constituents' behalf whether it is the cost of living or transportation or educational or CPF or housing issues but collect their fat MP allowance punctually every month without fail.

4) I want our Constitution to be solemnly respected and not changed at whim such as turning an Indian woman into a reserved Malay presidential candidate with ease.

5) I disagree about paying political salary cum bonuses and making it into a goldmine and MPs taking up directorships in companies shouldn't be another connection or route to more goldmines.

6) I disagree allowing anybody to use our Parliament to clear his/her name instead of our courts. Parliament and Parliamentary time, resources and Members of Parliament must never be used or misused by anybody for such purposes.

7) I take Word of Honour seriously and I want the PAP government to equally honour its own Word of Honour given to Singaporeans on the returning of their CPF savings at their 55 birthday seriously. At the very, very least, give people a choice to either op-in or opt-out of their schemes and not simply legislate and conveniently neglected whatever promises made earlier and "bully" our citizens.

8) I don't like it when we are one of the world's top retirement fund savers but so many people after decades of saving find themselves faced with retirement inadequacies and living in a declining value flat with failing health.

9) I support the Foreign Talent policy but I don't like it when the government has overdone it, taking the easy and lazy way without realising it and resulting in our citizens paying the price for it at the ground level and on a daily basis.

10) I don't like it when top people or PAP Ministers always get away scot-free when fiascos happened under their charge but the blame always fall on some junior people whether it was the MRT tunnel flooding or fatal accident at Pasir Ris station or train collision at Joo Koon station. Another example would be the Hepatitis C outbreak that killed innocent people at SGH or our military training accident deaths etc....

11) I don't like it when AMK GRC residents' S&C fees were lost for 2 years and their 6 PAP MPs there could simply continue to behave as if nothing has happened and/or nothing to do with them and continue with their more good years. None resigned in shame or at least, offered to resign.

12) I don't like it, in fact, I consider it to be an insult when I read that Goh Chok Tong considers those who earn less than S$500,000 annually to be mediocre.

13) I don't like it when I read that Goh Chok Tong said that PAP Ministars are not paid enough.

14) I don't like it when I read that Edwin Tong lamented that he has to support his parents-in-law too and that it is tough for him with the political salary that he is earning.

15) I don't like our Parliament and Cabinet being made up of only book-smart people and people with impeccable educational credentials. Life is not a straight line and all kinds of people make up our society and country. We are so short of, for example, people who fail in businesses but sebsequently make good or succeed in life being represented in Parliament or people who are not highly educated and struggle a great deal in life but are good, caring and decent Parliamentarians. These sort of people will add breadth and depth to our Parliament and we will be richer for it if only we are prepared to open up our minds and cast our nets wider. Alibaba's Ma Yun taught us to choose the most suitable people and not necessarily the best people. Mr Ngiam Tong Dow has warned us too that the PAP has become too elitist.

16) We badly need more Parliamentarians who can and are willing and dare to speak up for the people even if they displease the government and not just knowing how to say 'yes sir, yes sir'.

17) I don't like Amy Khor, a Malaysian born Singapore politician telling Singaporeans that if they are unhappy here, they can pack up and leave Singapore.

18) I don't like seeing the picture of former PAP MP, Penny Low, looking down and fiddling with her handphone during a NDP when our national anthem was being played.

19) I do not like the policy that 1st generation new citizens need not serve national service. Life anywhere is a matter of give and take and not just take and take and serving national service even in non-combat vocation must be a consideration for all new citizens if they eventually choose to settle here. We need to be firmer and more principled and I feel that the PAP government has done poorly with the current policy.

20) I don't like the practice that land cost is factored into the final selling prices of HDB flats when buyers are only buying the right to live for a specific period of time with no claim or rights whatsoever to the land. This unfair and greedy policy unfairly burdens our flat buyers over many years.

21) I don't like the practice that the PAP government is very good at passing laws in Parliament that benefit themselves at our expense.

Share this with as many people as possible to ensure that the PAP will be denied the 2/3 majority in Parliament. Enough is enough......
Old 06-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Yes. We need to upgrade ourselves. But after upgrading will we be guaranteed a job? Especially when one is 35 yrs and above? How is the garment going to ensure such age group would not be deprieved of job opportunities?
before election, there will always be a lot of plans. they will assure, ensure, re-assure everything. but after election and get voted in, do u think there is still a need to "assure", "ensure", "re-assure"? then 5 years later, they will come back to assure, ensure and re-assure u again. haha. give it a thought.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
before election, there will always be a lot of plans. they will assure, ensure, re-assure everything. but after election and get voted in, do u think there is still a need to "assure", "ensure", "re-assure"? then 5 years later, they will come back to assure, ensure and re-assure u again. haha. give it a thought.
Precisely. Just listen to all those MIW speech. All talked about job opportunities. Sillyporeans first. Indirectly they are admitting past 5 years theres no job opportunities and Sillyporeans were not prioritise right?
Old 06-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute

So interesting to read on so many perspectives
Old 06-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I think all of us that are old and experienced enough will know govt speech every year also the same one, reassure and tell you all the fantastic plans they have. Give them strong mandate then they disappear from your estate in the next 5 years. Only come out during events and bring a lot of media take photo to show that they got do work.
Old 06-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I think all of us that are old and experienced enough will know govt speech every year also the same one, reassure and tell you all the fantastic plans they have. Give them strong mandate then they disappear from your estate in the next 5 years. Only come out during events and bring a lot of media take photo to show that they got do work.
Disappear nevermind...what i scared most is give them mandate, then next year this and that all increase price...now covid19 give us chicken wing for us to song song a bit, after that we have to cough out one whole chicken for them...wait and see la
Old 06-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
=============================
errhhhhh
before eRection, assure, ensure, re-assure sure no pain one.
after eRection after going in, is there still need to assure, ensure, re-assure?
then 5 mins later, cum back to assure, ensure, re-assure and makan again?
tio boh?
Old 06-07-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
higgins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Strong mandate or not the MIW still have to do their jobs when they form the government. All the fear mongering and dirty tactics is just disgusting.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Every election years repeating the same thing
Every here n then keep speaking hv to upgrade ourselves but still dum land a fav job
And every time keep repeating hv better good jobs

See ppl around u , in yr work place and yr estate and buses n MRT ... getting more n more FW

Our SG mid range 35s to 50s still every years getting jobless

Every election sure will try use hard words to tell u dum take risk to vote opposition

Election speech .... all nice beautified words n dream
After tat closed door speech .... laughed at u kia su ... kia se ... kum gon

See Look Think carefully .... u want yr next generations going thru the same lives ?

MIW will still win but pls bring down the rate n send in more voices in

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 06-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Every election years repeating the same thing
Every here n then keep speaking hv to upgrade ourselves but still dum land a fav job
And every time keep repeating hv better good jobs

See ppl around u , in yr work place and yr estate and buses n MRT ... getting more n more FW

Our SG mid range 35s to 50s still every years getting jobless

Every election sure will try use hard words to tell u dum take risk to vote opposition

Election speech .... all nice beautified words n dream
After tat closed door speech .... laughed at u kia su ... kia se ... kum gon

See Look Think carefully .... u want yr next generations going thru the same lives ?

MIW will still win but pls bring down the rate n send in more voices in
70% still voted PAP. I have this feeling the rich are more than the poor in Sillypore. The rich normally dont wish to see a change in govt. Tycoons, millionaires. Alot in Sillypore, no?

The number of millionaires in Singapore shot up sixfold from 35,000 in 2010 to 207,000 in 2019. In addition, a whopping 2.18 million Singaporeans were among the world's richest 10 per cent, with wealth over US$109,400. This is almost half the 5 million adults living here, according to the report
Old 06-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PinkMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
70% still voted PAP. I have this feeling the rich are more than the poor in Sillypore. The rich normally dont wish to see a change in govt. Tycoons, millionaires. Alot in Sillypore, no?

The number of millionaires in Singapore shot up sixfold from 35,000 in 2010 to 207,000 in 2019. In addition, a whopping 2.18 million Singaporeans were among the world's richest 10 per cent, with wealth over US$109,400. This is almost half the 5 million adults living here, according to the report
The rich will look after the rich, this is Singapore
Old 06-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
uzzolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfoboy View Post
You mean Tan Chen Chen?

Yes she has ample assets, nice rack.
D do you think?
It really enhance her overall sex appeal.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzzolo View Post
Yes she has ample assets, nice rack.
D do you think?
It really enhance her overall sex appeal.
=========================================
can fight with Lee Bee Hwa, Grace Fool, Think Pei Lin, Sun Xue Ling or even Lily Neo
HC is the best in her category
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1