The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Posted Out soon...

Guys, I will be posted out soon to Taiwan-tai pei for 3 years and leaving by end of next week. It is either I accept the post out or I will soon lose my job.
But then, I could look out for playground there.
Anyone know of any such massage joints there?
I am not really a ktv person. Have a list from fren though.
Those who kno of any massage playground there please pm me before sat. Many thanks.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!
Re: Posted Out soon...

wah lao taiwan leh so lucky. dun worry 1000x better than sg
Old 23-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 14
KimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant future

Taiwan much more fun than Singkie. All the best.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Hi bro Kalyan,

You can find out more from the overseas tread that Sammyboy has. I have been to Taiwan but did not manage to find any massage joints yet. First time there for holiday.

Anyway, there is this person from Taiwan who can arrange housecall if you want. Information is at the overseas tread too.

Have a wonderful trip and best of luck.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Guys, I will be posted out soon to Taiwan-tai pei for 3 years and leaving by end of next week. It is either I accept the post out or I will soon lose my job.
But then, I could look out for playground there.
Anyone know of any such massage joints there?
I am not really a ktv person. Have a list from fren though.
Those who kno of any massage playground there please pm me before sat. Many thanks.
The entire Lin sheng bei Lu is the heaven..BUT... For ktv must the Kan bu. if not u cannot go in or dio chop carrot. Spa wise a lot of SYT.. Special u was sweet talk them one... Unless u go to health centre style..which u ask Kan bu to arrange house call or intro lor

Check on the international thread.. Gota few Kan bu... Justin Xiao gou is one of them...there are a few as well...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Thanks guys.
For my last biz trip there, my colleagues there brought me to "ktv". It is actually more like night club. Chop carrot or not I don kno as my colleagues foot the bill and claim under coy entertainment.
When I was in hotel the cleaner aunty actually becomes okt and wants to introduce gals to me. Price abit steep and can't see stock pic so never take. But my colleagues called one striptease to my room to perform. Wanted to up her but she said not providing fj.
Old 23-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks guys.
For my last biz trip there, my colleagues there brought me to "ktv". It is actually more like night club. Chop carrot or not I don kno as my colleagues foot the bill and claim under coy entertainment.
When I was in hotel the cleaner aunty actually becomes okt and wants to introduce gals to me. Price abit steep and can't see stock pic so never take. But my colleagues called one striptease to my room to perform. Wanted to up her but she said not providing fj.
Bro u need pa in Taiwan ant,can hire me
Anot?lol
Old 23-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro u need pa in Taiwan ant,can hire me
Anot?lol
Haha bro I just small fly to hire anyone.
Current arrangement is 6 months there and 1month back here to renew visa same time.
So see whats going to change here when I am back again in 6 months time.
Old 23-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha bro I just small fly to hire anyone.
Current arrangement is 6 months there and 1month back here to renew visa same time.
So see whats going to change here when I am back again in 6 months time.
Gt lobang let me know.lolx
Old 23-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Gt lobang let me know.lolx
Sure. PM u if any. Haha.
Old 23-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

TS you may want to read up on this thread :

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=26785
Old 23-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBonWin View Post
TS you may want to read up on this thread :

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showthread.php?t=26785
Thanks bro! Great sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1