The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Torres score for Liverpool in injury time.
Score nw 3 - 2 to Liverpool
Torres again the saviour for Liverpool.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 08-02-2009, 03:26 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Yes ! The expert from behind
Old 08-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, what can we say?

I was stoned by the starting lineup, nearly wanted to go to sleep instead...

Luck played a big part for our comeback, but to win the game going down twice showed character and determination or maybe, champions mentality?
Afterall, great teams(or great champions) made their own luck..

Once again, Torres showed us why he is class act..
Came on with 15min to go, he was quiet but yet needed only one chance to settle the game..

Lets not forget Alonso too..
He made a difference too...

Top of the league again, maybe even for 24hours(like I always said, so what if they got a game in hand? They have yet to bag the 3 points) showed that we wont give up the title race without a fight..

PS. Hope Rafa dont stunned us again..
Old 08-02-2009, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
hidaeki has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

rafa now problem....
always make his rotation nia...
hope Man U can loose or draw
Old 08-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tok_cock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

down by 1-0...

And win 2-3..

POWER!!!!

U never walk alone~
Old 08-02-2009, 04:11 AM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

If you missed the game,here are the links to the goals :

LIVERPOOL FC CLIPS: EPL 07/02/09 : PORTSMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL
Old 08-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

what a game! we came bk fr hell n went bk to heaven!!! Rafa's tactics not to start his key players will surely come under fire again had we drawn or lost d match! Torres n Kuyt saved his ass!!! had we dropped pts, d gap may hv been too difficult to close agt manure. to b frank, i was quite worried when we were trailing 2-1 tt we may even let villa close d gap on us.

wat a relieve we r nt letting manure run away with d title. hope pool will stop giving us heart attacks, play with better conviction n seal our games earlier. as for Rafa, his tactics may nt b blessed all d time. i feel he shd juz stick to his best 11 n take a gamble on injuries. else games like those agt portsmouth may be replayed time n again, n which may dangerously backfire!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

what a game....crouch suddenly handed us a "Lifeline"

anyway, for me , without the "Lifeline" we still will be able to come back from the way we played thru out the match

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 08-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok_cock View Post
down by 1-0...
And win 2-3..~

This season, we are the comeback King
Old 08-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

This has got to be my most emotional roller coaster match man!

Yeah we had come from behind before but with this group of players - 6-7 defensive players (and yet concede 2 goals), I didn't think we could do it.

We were lucky cos Pompey made all those defensive errors but we showed a great desire to win. And the players did step up with Stevie and Torres out, I give them that.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
If you missed the game,here are the links to the goals :

LIVERPOOL FC CLIPS: EPL 07/02/09 : PORTSMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL
kum siah kum siah bro....i think my decision not to watch anymore Liverpool late night match is right...the last few times i stay up and watch always end in draw...and guess what i actually caught a few minutes of the Chelsea Hull match then suddenly remember...every time watch they score...hehehe decided to tune in to another channel...hehehe guess it works too...Chelsea drew 0-0...
Old 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest Update from soccernet.

Rafa must win title or go
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has been told he needs to win the Premier League title to save his job by club co-owner George Gillett, according to the Sunday Express.

On a rare visit to Merseyside Gillett let it be known that he blamed Rafa's rant against Sir Alex Ferguson for Liverpool's slump in form and has demanded that the Spaniard rectify the situation.

Gillett, who refuses to bow to Benitez’s demands for complete control over transfer policy before agreeing to a new four-year contract, also believes that the Liverpool boss likes to be constantly linked with other big jobs.

What does Gillett know abt managing?
Just give Rafa what he want & the saga will end.
Instead he say either winning the title or Rafa goes, what is that suppose to mean.
Rafa is the right man to lead Liverpool back to the glory days & now Liverpool are in a position to do that.
And now this story comes out, who knows what the effects will have on the players & the football club.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 08-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
What does Gillett know abt managing?
Just give Rafa what he want & the saga will end.
Instead he say either winning the title or Rafa goes, what is that suppose to mean.
Rafa is the right man to lead Liverpool back to the glory days & now Liverpool are in a position to do that.
And now this story comes out, who knows what the effects will have on the players & the football club.
It might sound negative news but in a way, it seems like a motivation to us...

Most of the team are behind Rafa rather than the Yankees..
It might just spur them to win the title after such shocking news...
Win the title, Rafa proved his worth, get what he wants, we get what we want, isnt that beter?

Even as fans, we know Rafa is doing a good job so far..
Thats why there is constant link with him and other clubs..
Cause he is good...
And lets not only blame him for the mini slump lately.. The players are just as responsible...

Anyway, what does Yankees know about football?
They might not even be the owner next season..
Old 08-02-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has been told he needs to win the Premier League title to save his job by club co-owner George Gillett, according to the Sunday Express.
I don't read too much into it. If Hicks failed to get Rick Parry out,don't think Gillett alone can sack Rafa. He needs to build a new stadium to save himself.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Latest Update from soccernet.

Rafa must win title or go
Knowing Rafa, anyone wants to guess who leaked this to the press? Heheheh.

For sure there's a war going on for power behind the scenes.

I'm quite sure I want the Yanks out so no love lost for them. But Rafa is a really crafty person, will we swoop one monster for another? I guess if he wins the league, it will be a moot point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1