The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
greenhubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Green Hubby AV's Adventures

I am currently 35, happily married to my wife Won't share too much on my job as it does not really pertain to this story. Not much happening there, for now at least, or I have not found out yet.

We have been married for 5 years. Our sex life was quite good. She was into lots of thing, and compared to a lot of girls... she was fairly attractive for her age, not sexy, more of GND. And her experience makes her very receptive to a lot of things. Blowjob, handjobs, anal. You name it, she probably does it.

JL is 34 years old, currently working in a office job, 8 to 5. Most of the time, she does not come back at 5. Some nights, she doesn't even come home. I wasn't her first. Nor will i be her last, from the looks of t. She's fairly fair, height 160, weight, 50s.. Don't know the rest of her vital stats. her breasts size flactute quite a bit, because she once dieted till thin..than swell a bit again..than thin again.

I think she is even hanging out here somewhere. This account was actually created by her. and i think i told a few bros about her already.

Don't really know where to end for this posting, so here is it for now. I think my nick should be obvious enough to see the direction of my stories.

Names have been changed to protect identities. Hopefully i will be able to do a bit more regular postings.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Green Hubby AV's Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhubby View Post
Don't really know where to end for this posting, so here is it for now. I think my nick should be obvious enough to see the direction of my stories.
Are you a green-hubby or green-hat-hubby?
Old 26-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 27-11-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice start, please continue sharing it.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great start. Please continue sharing.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-11-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent....
Old 27-11-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
xiupakchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue...
Old 27-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
greenhubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continuing on from above. I was wondering how much i could say. than I thought... why not all the way. There is a kind of shiver going through me as i try to type this.

I was in the same school school with JL. she was my junior. That was almost 20 years ago. She wasn't that attractive, quite normal looking in fact. She's not ugly, just spectacled with a unspectacular figure, not fit, not thin, not hot.

There were signs of things to come than, more of the Godly kind, than her own personal act. She was just a normal girl, but the things surrounding her was not normal.

There was rumours in my CCA than about this junior who was molested by a teacher. The teacher was fired of course, but there was quite a bit of hush up about it. Of course, the official story was just that the teacher left due to some urgent reason I think it was only around 4 years later later when it came out in the newspapers of him being convicted and going to jail.

However, one of my CCA mates heard something when he was being sent to the principal's office. He was made to wait outside for sometime, while there was a heated discussion. So he told someone. There was quite too much detail and MSG added as the story spread from someone to someone among the young and hot blooded. But it just went on. and the details became a lot more explicit.

I shall share a very MSG laced version of this story spreading around the next time round.

Last edited by greenhubby; 27-11-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Adding some more lines
Old 28-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 28-11-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 28-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Illusionzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhubby View Post
I am currently 35, happily married to my wife Won't share too much on my job as it does not really pertain to this story. Not much happening there, for now at least, or I have not found out yet.

We have been married for 5 years. Our sex life was quite good. She was into lots of thing, and compared to a lot of girls... she was fairly attractive for her age, not sexy, more of GND. And her experience makes her very receptive to a lot of things. Blowjob, handjobs, anal. You name it, she probably does it.

JL is 34 years old, currently working in a office job, 8 to 5. Most of the time, she does not come back at 5. Some nights, she doesn't even come home. I wasn't her first. Nor will i be her last, from the looks of t. She's fairly fair, height 160, weight, 50s.. Don't know the rest of her vital stats. her breasts size flactute quite a bit, because she once dieted till thin..than swell a bit again..than thin again.

I think she is even hanging out here somewhere. This account was actually created by her. and i think i told a few bros about her already.

Names have been changed to protect identities. Hopefully i will be able to do a bit more regular postings.
Share more ts
Old 28-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BroLaugher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here for updates
Old 29-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1