The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
harrgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

I am living in the Thamine area
I understand there may be a spa nearby with ST FJ available or perhaps BBBJ
Can anyone enlighten me. Am looking for FJ or BBBJ but cant go hunting in clubs at night. So a massage or spa centre would suit me.
Old 29-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iNsider01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I got Vintage Yacht Hotel V spa recently. I made booking for oil massage before i went there. I did not know which girl is sexy and good attitude. So, i just bet my luck. Ramdonely, I got a girl ( chubby ) but cute face and fair skin. She is newbie . My massage time was silent coz we did not make conversation each other. I just ask her name and age. She massaged me 60 mins. I thought she would ask me for erotic things. But she did not. After 60 mins, she said to me " finished". Humm!! I told her " you forget to do something". I knew she was shy to say about this. I told her frankly " i want HJ ". At that time, she was really shy. But she said " Ok".
Then, she uncover my towl. She put some oil on my stick and slowly stroke. My stick was lazy to wake up strongly at first cause of Air conditioner effect @@.
I wanted to try more. Coz i saw her boobs were really big enough. I should have a chance to get them. I asked her for boobs. She rejected at first. I pressure her and repeat my demand 😁. Then, she said i would be allowed to get her boobs from outside. I said " No, i want inside and naked". But she did not want to take her bara off. I made a deal with extra bonus 10000 ks. She changed her mind but she did not want to top naked. I took her bara off myself ( self service Lol) but she did want to took shirt off compeletly. I said ok. I could see these boobs compeletly even though it was not comepletely naked. Boobs!! Really clean, brown nipple. Play and suck. She said to me it is itchy 😂😂.
Then, she used her fingers to play my nipple too coz I ask her for that. THen, she started stroking ptocess again. This process became harder and then ended after 5mins. Really erotic orgasm!. One thing that was great experience for me was that I could see this entire HJ process in a big Mirror which was in front of massage table.

Name EI EI ( may be wrong spelling )
Age 22
Appearance 7/10 ( Cute Face like Baby )
Attitude 7/10
Body Chubby but not fatty
Boobs C cup
HJ 8/10 (can adjust speed and well temper)
Old 30-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogrider24 View Post
G star
Number 14 (pa phyo) went again today ..

As always sweet and awesome massage ...
Her HJ is close to JG ..
Guys try her ..
What does JG mean?
Old 30-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kannan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Myanmar now. can anyone give contact no for bring girls in my hotel. Thanks in advance
Old 30-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am going to celebrate New Year Eve in Yangon this year.
Anybody want to do same in Emperor Club in Yangon ?
Please PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Tried Excell level 4 massage. Wanted to see Nwa Nwa - but was on was on day off. Got called called Po Po. No interest in engaging. Auto roam outside shirt only 30000 kyat. Would not take anything off. Looked unhappy so I didn't finish. Don't try
Old 04-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

WilliamStrykerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post

A NICE 19 GIRL FL I PICKED FROM JJ AT MY RECENT TRIP
Hi Bro, can you please share her contact with me? Thanks!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNGVXX View Post
Hi all,

Sic my FR

went to Chinatown, never go in looks dirty. Went back to park royal and downstairs the club call high 5. Gals were sitting around. Some friendly some dao. Saw some uncles so Happy dancing. The singers were really friendly, dance with them. My drink is around 5usd since I get discount.

Went walking around and saw this cute gal 21 dark skin But chio got 8/10. Chatted with her. She said She was going back hometown flight at 0430 so just came to be with friends, they get lucky draw and can win free drink and free entry (original 12000). They are quite well to do, note 3 iPhone 6. Haha

After chatting She showed me her modelling photo, wah chio. Cannot tahan ask her go up leh. I am probably the youngest in the club. Lol look like 26 She said. So up we go.

Upstairs, allow me to french and kiss her while undressing. Then off to shower together. Not that SOP GFE feeling was good. Then came out. Proceed to lie on bed. Cannot finger, but i fonder her g spot. My skill lousy la... she say put inside better.

I said do in front of dressing table got mirror. So nice. Lead me there. French and she blow me. Licking was good but skill not as good as addict in bkk. But she chio. Addict gals are cui.

can even lick her neck bite her softly.Then doggie, sit on chair i pump her... did i mention she allow me to take photos and video, she cover face la...
Squeezd her boobs b cup like no tomorrow.

Finally i cum on her back.. wash me up showered. Then payment..not enough usd (ST 100) Lol give her myanmar
jez 50000 and sgd 50. Less than usd 100 She say is OK, make sure I got enough Myanmar Jez on me..

Kiss and hug me . Say meet me again when I come, go party together. (We exchanged viber )

Overall is 8-9/10.
Figure Maybe 7/10

Best feeling is I can be not that gentle.. some girls keep whining sibei turn off. So far the vietnam gal I met in Cambodia, some Thai gal in utopia and nataree and China gal in Macau FM are my best fugs. Got a normal working class gal I met at work in Malaysia my next target. Only manage to kiss her so far. Ex colleague hot Indian gal that I only manage to take out the top But since then She cold to me. In sg, a young gal 23 receptionist in my company, only attacked the top. Sian, in my life only Once I manage to charm until bed.... But She is quite biggebig size in Vietnam hanoi. Feel like I am the one tio eat. Lol
Hi Bro, would you mind sharing her name and Viber number? Thanks!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinma View Post
Planning to go back Yangon again. Anyone want to exchange contact for a freelance? Ex-Beer promoter. 24yo. PM me.
Can you please send me her contact bro?
Old 04-01-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydog3636 View Post
Bro, can pm me her number?
Can I please have her number bro? Thanks
Old 04-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Nekomelon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went hunting Emperor club last night.
Saw a girl of my favorite shape.
Approached and got a chance to do Fj at my place.
Showered together and licked ice cream put on her soft boobs.
Boobs E cup and soft not very attractive but others good.
Doesn't know how to bj so Only i licked pussi.
Did 4rounds first and last round with lube and 0.01condom.
She finished 3 times and was amazing.
Cummed on butt and on boobs.
In morning showered together and ate breakfast together.
Quite chubby and child face.
Looks of high standard white and clean and better compared to most hoes in MM.
Willing to call her next night.
Payment is only 100000mmk and worth for me.
Rating overall 8/10
Body 7/10
Service 9/10
Will call again? - Sure.
Message me to get her viber.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaman View Post
Went to excel 3rd floor, asked for Yoon but her off day, met Naychi instead, a little chubby, bj+hj+Also lick all over your body+you can finger her puss=45,000+17,000
In case, bring condom 90% f able.
you was right i asked her she agreed for the price of 45000Mmk but was not good and need to do everything silently ..just like dead man ,may be same price we can get better one outside ..i just tried to check but not my kind girl ...chubby bu very friendly ..not recommend for fj at that place
Old 06-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

galaxyguy8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me her viber pls bro
Old 06-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Went to Pioneer last night. A big group of yellow t shirt security stand outside and ask me to pay 10,000K ticket to go inside. Paid and went inside. Only a few local young boys and girls inside jumping around. Disappointing.
Went out and walked across the car park to Museum. A bigger group of black t shirt security block my way outside and ask me to pay 5,000K ticket to go inside. Paid and went inside. Even worse, really no inside except one small sized girl, and no single customer. Turn around and went out.
Waste my time and money.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Went to Pioneer last night. A big group of yellow t shirt security stand outside and ask me to pay 10,000K ticket to go inside. Paid and went inside. Only a few local young boys and girls inside jumping around. Disappointing.
Went out and walked across the car park to Museum. A bigger group of black t shirt security block my way outside and ask me to pay 5,000K ticket to go inside. Paid and went inside. Even worse, really no inside except one small sized girl, and no single customer. Turn around and went out.
Waste my time and money.
bro may be u have selected wrong time to have fun usually Myanmar disco like pioneer and muse start from 10.30 to see the crowd ..otherwise very less people . we never suggest to visit early . early start is always good at Emperor AMD i am sure u will not ne disappointed ..depending on ur recruitment , if u want to see people then visit after 10.30 and if u want to pickup just change ur destination
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1